Thread: Help

fruitloopbabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help

I’ve been a member for a long time but never actually posted. I pretty much forgot about this as I’m not always reliable to go back to forum boards.

But my husband showed me a video of a success story of the support this site gives and to be honest I hope I too can find that support.

I’m 37, weigh 127kg and mother of a 2 year old. I have adhd and medicated with Ritalin. I have had eating disorders ranging from Belimia to binge eating.
    I’ve managed to stop the binge cycle but now I am just gaining weight.

My husband has started a lot of over time and because of this we haven’t had time to go to the gym. I miss lifting because we did train and lift heavy. I had even started doing my very 4 in personal training.
    Training isn’t my issue (mostly) it’s mostly my eating. I don’t know why but I keep sabotaging myself. I talked to my psychiatrist and all he said was I need diet and exercise. Frustrated me and made me feel useless and why bother.

I am currently working on a program I can do in a park so I can have my son join me exercising if he wants to and we are currently slowly purchasing weights so we can work out at home for now.

I appreciate any help i can get at the moment.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Weight loss is mostly diet. So even without time for a gym, you can still do it.
    Eat a calorie deficit, count your calories on myfitnesspal strictly and log everything you eat.
    Keep this up and you'll lose weight. Exercise or do cardio and you'll lose weight faster and also get a better more toned body.

I recommend eating every 2-3 hours just a small meal. Like a piece of bread with turkey deli meat or something. It's only 60 calories if you remove the crust.
    Something like that will prevent you from going hungry.
    Also try to avoid junk food/candy/chocolate/juice/pop. Only drink water or diet. Good luck.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

My skinny fat to ripped transformation: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177714661&page=1

Wolfling68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fruitloopbabe View Post
    I’ve been a member for a long time but never actually posted. I pretty much forgot about this as I’m not always reliable to go back to forum boards.

But my husband showed me a video of a success story of the support this site gives and to be honest I hope I too can find that support.

I’m 37, weigh 127kg and mother of a 2 year old. I have adhd and medicated with Ritalin. I have had eating disorders ranging from Belimia to binge eating.
    I’ve managed to stop the binge cycle but now I am just gaining weight.

My husband has started a lot of over time and because of this we haven’t had time to go to the gym. I miss lifting because we did train and lift heavy. I had even started doing my very 4 in personal training.
    Training isn’t my issue (mostly) it’s mostly my eating. I don’t know why but I keep sabotaging myself. I talked to my psychiatrist and all he said was I need diet and exercise. Frustrated me and made me feel useless and why bother.

I am currently working on a program I can do in a park so I can have my son join me exercising if he wants to and we are currently slowly purchasing weights so we can work out at home for now.

I appreciate any help i can get at the moment.

Because I am an internet expert </sarcasm> ...... so take my advice for what it is worth. 1st, your psychiatrist is not being helpful, find a new one. I would also suggest finding a trainer, someone who will help with motivation and encouragement (who is also understanding when you fall, as we all do), someone who works for you (as in, you get along with and is helpful to you personally, it doesn't matter if they are the greatest in the world, if you don't "click"). It sounds like you know what you need to do, you just need help doing it. We all understand life can be challenging, but know that you can do it.

Registered User risingstarl96a1's Avatar
    risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Three hours lecture per week. Prerequisite: MAT 1033 or appropriate score on the mathematics placement test. This course meets Area II requirements for both the A.A. General Education Requirements and A.S. General Education Requirements. This is a rigorous introduction to the math concepts necessary for successful study of MAC 2233 or MAC 1140. This course is primarily a conceptual study of functions and graphs, their applications and of systems of equations and inequalities. Linear, quadratic, rational, absolute value, radical, exponential and logarithmic functions will be investigated. The use of a graphing calculator is integrated throughout the course.
    “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” -Charles Darwin, 1809

fruitloopbabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have plans to invite a few other mothers to join me working out at a park so I think that will help motivate me. My biggest issue is my diet. I know a low carb high protein diet works best for me because of my insulin resistance and pcos.

Harsh Truth Distributor xsquid99's Avatar
    xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by risingstarl96a1 View Post
    Three hours lecture per week. Prerequisite: MAT 1033 or appropriate score on the mathematics placement test. This course meets Area II requirements for both the A.A. General Education Requirements and A.S. General Education Requirements. This is a rigorous introduction to the math concepts necessary for successful study of MAC 2233 or MAC 1140. This course is primarily a conceptual study of functions and graphs, their applications and of systems of equations and inequalities. Linear, quadratic, rational, absolute value, radical, exponential and logarithmic functions will be investigated. The use of a graphing calculator is integrated throughout the course.
    What in the actual F is this?

OP, first thing is you need to drop your useless shrink and go find someone that specializes in eating disorders and/or an eating disorder support group. You'll never make an ounce of progress until you can get your intake under control, no amount of exercise can overcome poor nutrition or disordered eating. If we tell you to restrict calories (which is what is absolutely required) until you have your eating until control it can just lead to binges, so thats why you need to address that issue first.
    Fitness/Weightlifting/Bodybuilding YouTuber's that you should be watching if you aren't:

Eric Helms/Team3DMJ: https://www.youtube.com/user/Team3DMJ
    Jeff Nippard: https://www.youtube.com/user/icecream4PRs
    Alan Thrall: https://www.youtube.com/user/athrall7
    Omar Isuf: https://www.youtube.com/user/OmarIsuf

Fitnessdani34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fitnessdani34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fitnessdani34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fitnessdani34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fitnessdani34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fitnessdani34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fitnessdani34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fitnessdani34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fitnessdani34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fitnessdani34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fitnessdani34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I believe it starts from inside before any training or diet will be enough. Sometimes we need to become someone else in order to change our life. Start with asking yourself exactly what you want (how you want to look) and why. Use a pen and paper and write it down. When the pain of staying the same is greater than changing - People change. No matter what. I recommend that visualize yourself as the person you want to be and how you want to look. How would that feel? What new decisions would you make? By focusing on what you want - you get more of it. By focusing more of what you don't want - you get more of that. Good luck and stay strong!
    [no advertising external sites - read the forum rules]