sixb0nes is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best natural (food)/supplements blocking aromatase (estrogen production)

Hello all.

I have the following problem. I have normal levels of testosterone. But unfortunately, the TT I am producing is transforming to estradiol. If I take ZINC, it blocks my DHT production.
    Few days after taking ZINC, I have measured my TT and Estradiol, TT was fine, but the Estradiol was 4x higher than the highest range for men. So, the conclusion is that my TT is transforming to estradiol, so I want to decrease the Estradiol level naturally. I had problems with the libido. Could you please specify and natural way (food) or supplements who can do that?
    If you have done it before, please write your experience/reviews here.

Thanks is advance!
    Last edited by sixb0nes; 10-18-2019 at 12:51 AM.

Registered User Remingtongauge2's Avatar
    Remingtongauge2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Remingtongauge2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Remingtongauge2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Remingtongauge2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Remingtongauge2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Remingtongauge2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Remingtongauge2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Remingtongauge2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Remingtongauge2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Remingtongauge2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Remingtongauge2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    try eatting more red meats.

sixb0nes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Remingtongauge2 View Post
    try eatting more red meats.
    For sure the opposite.