xIntensityx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xIntensityx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xIntensityx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xIntensityx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xIntensityx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xIntensityx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xIntensityx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xIntensityx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xIntensityx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xIntensityx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xIntensityx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

question for anyone who might know about nintendo switch lite

excuse my ignorance because video games have never been my thing and thanks in advance anyone who responds

- wanna buy a switch lite for my cousin (he's 11)
    - he asked me if you can control the games (example- mario kart) with the up/down/left/right dpad instead of the analog joystick thingy

can you use the dpad to play the games and move ur characters or do u need to use the analog thingy?

Murchyman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Murchyman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Murchyman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Murchyman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Murchyman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Murchyman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Murchyman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Murchyman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Murchyman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No you have to use the joystick the joystick is better anyway