Pennywoloz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I love to work out and run daily

Hello everyone i started to work out in a gym (normal program for losing weight rather than building muscles with low weight lifts at high numbers)

I run daily and try to keep myself active at home via VR, but the thing is i sweat a lot and the weather is getting colder even when i'm not working out a lot or not physically active during the day i sweat very much.

It makes studying harder and once in awhile muscles get extremely itchy or i just get the flu.

I started about 6 months ago.

I'm a male 24 years of age, my weight is 90 Kg and my height is 185 Cm.

I eat mostly rice and meat around 1 - 2 times a week and of course decent amount of vegetables and water.

Just wanted to know what am i doing wrong or what can i do to sweat less or limit my sweat to certain areas.

Edit: So i went and did a full check up and the doctor said i had hypocalcemia and some wierd level of nicotine in my blood (that itself was weird because i never smoked in my life) so he prescribed me some calcium supplements and told me to wear a mask in the city he said that i didn't have muscle itch rather it was joint and bone pain it was just more apparent in the cold.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's a myth that using low weights and high reps helps you lose weight. Actually, it will be worse because it's more likely you lose muscle due to inadequate training stimulus.

Weight training is to preserve or build muscle. The amount of calories it burns doesn't change much depending on workout style - and isn't that much compared to your total daily expenditure in any case.

Go to the Workout Programs forum and pick a routine from the sticky threads there.