Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cellucor C4 Carbonated drinks/pre

Never been a fan of energy drinks...... even tried the Bang flavors suggested by members in here and while they were good..... there weren't anything Id say "hmmmm I'll have another" there was only one energy drink I would drink and it was due to it's flavor... the Monster that came in the white can. It is good, but as far as energy goes it must be so mild I didn't feel anything. Then I received a case of Twisted Limeade from the Cellucor gods (Thanks gentlemen)...

This stuff........ right here............... This..... yes this.

AMAZING!!!!! The end.......

So not kidding.

Ok, only a little.

I honestly was expecting a nice little soda to drink and be merry with.... man was I wrong!

I am admittedly a stim junkie when it comes to pres so the profile didn't hit me as anything that says BOOM! but something I thought i could drink in the am for a pick me up.

again, I was wrong....... I took one early in the AM and went about my day, about 20min into it i started getting the Beta Alanine itchies..... and to my body starts thinking "lets hit it!" Something about this profile works for me... it gives me ample energy for a workout. Now I would still drink them almost daily, but started using them as a pre and they performed admirably, WELL DONE!

Now the flavor-s

I was given limeade, Delish! So delish that i had to see how good some other flavors were so I bought a case from costco that had Orange Slice and Frozen Bombsicle...... Amazing, every one of them... Now I long to try the other flavors too (Hint hint).

So I can say that these drinks have certainly exceeded my expectations and I can honestly say I have a new favorite energy drink-s!!!!

Rating time
    Profile- 9.5
    Flavor-10

MUD
    Salty

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Really appreciate the review. These are my goto for energy drinks any more.
    Have you tried the C4 Ultimate Carbonated yet?
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by burntreality View Post
    Really appreciate the review. These are my goto for energy drinks any more.
    Have you tried the C4 Ultimate Carbonated yet?
    I have not... it’s on my list, but I’ll be honest these guys are pretty awesome so not sure they can be topped (yes I like them that much).
    Salty

stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks for putting this together!

Limeade is my jam I have gone thru like 7-8 cases

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

Originally Posted by stad0203 View Post
    Thanks for putting this together!

Limeade is my jam I have gone thru like 7-8 cases
    My pleasure, I did have to cut it short as I was running late to work so I will add......

Effectiveness - 9/10 - based on the fact that even though I didnt intend to use these as a pre, they can certainly hold their own in that sense alone.

And the only thing that is bad about them..................... the can has an ending to them..... srs theyre that good!

And Stad, let me know what you think about the cherry limeade that one sounds yummy to me.
    Salty