Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100) johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100) johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100) johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100) johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100) johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100) johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100) johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100) johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100) johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100) johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    Why would anyone fuk your mum when they can just as easily fuk your sister?
    What?
    AGE-24
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 db press-4 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I bought a MacBook Pro in 2012, still works totally fine. I use it for casual use now and for doing some mild work. Never needed anything more powerful, so I'm good. I did built a computer once for chits and giggles since I had all the parts when I was 13, but I didn't care much to spend money to trick it out.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

Coffee cupin the big time rectifryer's Avatar
    rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I design mother boards for integrated systems (simple radar stuff, not desktop computers). However, I would never buy a no name oem computer. Quality brands are not only meeting required timing specs but beating them. Chit mother boards also have an issue with crosstalk that can be intermittent and IMPOSSIBLE for a normal user to diagnose. Further more, their power regulation is ****. You have a perfect storm of dropping voltages, noisy buses, and offset timings in cheap oem boards. They do not and cannot perform no matter what components you attach to them.

You can get workstation quality builds for cheap if you build yourself. 200$ mb is pretty decent in most cases.
    CNN says it's illegal for you to neg me.

*<SONS OF SMACK CREW>*
    This post brought to you by:
    Monster Zero Energy Ultra Sunrise

johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100) johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100) johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100) johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100) johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100) johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100) johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100) johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100) johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100) johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100) johnnydeep1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    I design mother boards for integrated systems. I would never buy a no name oem computer. Quality brands are not only meeting required timing specs but beating them. Chit mother boards also have an issue with crosstalk that can be intermittent and IMPOSSIBLE for a normal user to diagnose. Further more, their power regulation is ****. You have a perfect storm of dropping voltages, noisy buses, and offset timings in cheap oem boards. They do not and cannot perform no matter what components you attach to them.

You can get workstation quality builds for cheap if you build yourself. 200$ mb is pretty decent in most cases.
    I thought HP was quality
    AGE-24
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 db press-4 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by johnnydeep1 View Post
    I thought HP was quality
    Just LOL.

Coffee cupin the big time rectifryer's Avatar
    rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johnnydeep1 View Post
    I thought HP was quality
    their workstations and servers are decent. Their omen stuff has done well in benchmarks. Linus tech tips like to compare prebuilts to comparable systems so if you want a fair comparison I'd start there imo.
    CNN says it's illegal for you to neg me.

*<SONS OF SMACK CREW>*
    This post brought to you by:
    Monster Zero Energy Ultra Sunrise