Mexs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

19 years old, 6ft, 128 lbs, GNC PRO 1340

So, i workout every day, and i try to eat alot everyday, I was told GNC Pro helps with gaining mass, how could I incorporate this into my diet
    And if all you are going to say is "that so skinny" dont bother commenting unless you actually have tips.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eat 3x whatever you currently eat everyday.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Mexs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Eat 3x whatever you currently eat everyday.
    Ive been trying, but sometimes i just cant do it. Im having to force food down my throat

pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Mexs View Post
    Ive been trying, but sometimes i just cant do it. Im having to force food down my throat
    dont be a panzy then and complain if you're not gonna force food, youre not gonna get what you want....

BoolinOnMars is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Take my advice. I went from 108 lbs to 150 lbs, and yes, it was difficult, but it's more than possible. Your problem with weight gain is that you aren't eating right, it isn't the fast metabolism that you tell yourself it is. If you want to gain weight, don't just force feed yourself, but instead create a caloric target and achieve that target every day before bed. I gained 10 lbs in 3 weeks by simply setting a 4000 calorie goal for each day, and then achieving that goal daily. The problem is that most people trying to gain weight don't measure their caloric intake, and instead just eat more, but half the time they don't gain weight because even though they eat more, they eat less calorie dense food. And yes, it sucks to have to track calories, but if you're truly passionate about getting bigger or achieving your goals, it'll just become a part of your routine like it did for me. When I first started my new diet for weight gain, I was drinking 2 cups of water and eating a 500 calorie meal every 2 hours. It was hell at first, but then it became normal to me and it also became easier to eat as much food as I was eating... Now I can eat 4000 calories in a day by accident if I don't try to avoid being a glutton.