recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Am I doing too much?

I’m 15 and I’ve been lifting seriously since May. I train 4-5 days a week and each workout lasts about 1.5 hours and consists of 6-7 exercises(I train two muscle groups in any given session like chest with tris or arms with legs) I start out with a weight around my max and hit it a couple times then go down in weight. With this next weight I hit it for sets going to failure every time until I can only get 1-2 reps out in a set.then I go down in weight and repeat this process until I’m lifting basically nothing. Keep in mind I lift with not much rest between sets (15-20 seconds) and u might say I’m not being intense enough but trust me I am. I’ve seen very good results but I was wondering if this was doing too much, if this is not maintainable for a long career in weightlifting and if I’m not reaching my full potential by doing this, but I don’t feel as good if I don’t go all out every session with literally every sense of my being. Even if I’m doing everything to recover right, am I doing more harm to my muscles than good? and Is what I have been experiencing working out like this just newbie gains and it’s not efficient in the long run? Some people say this method of training only works if ur on steroids but idk

recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Btw, thanks if u read all of that lol sorry for the speech

shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, its fine for a beginner, at some point you should consider looking into a good novice program. I started off with a 4-5 day workout and moved on to a 3 day program. It's not too much, but you definitely have your excises spaced out. You also don't need to lift to failure every time.

What is your current full weekly workouts?
    Just keep on going.

In my average week I’ll do chest,arms,back,rest,chest,legs.
    And I feel best when I lift to failure and shouldn’t that be best for optimal gains if we’re not talking about CNS getting fried