EirinnGoBrach is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Pectus Excavatum

Any tips on how I can improve my physique? Only been at the gym for two weeks and I have pectus excavatum which makes it harder. How much do you think my pecs can improve and when will I start to see improvement? The chest hole isn’t that deep but the gap between my pecs is pretty bad. Can provide pics if necessary.

EirinnGoBrach is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Also I’m 18, if anyone knows how to change my profile age that’d be great 😂

Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It doesn't matter what opinion anyone has on this, just do the best you can and thinks will get better over time.

recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the opposite, caramitum, but I feel you bro. Use it as motivation. I’ve made a lot of progress just focus on your chest the most.