Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    what i didn't like was how weak they made jericho look.
    this kid he's wrestling is like 160lbs soaking wet and has his arms tied behind his back and getting multiple near falls.
    Yeah, that seemed pretty dumb and unbelievable to me. It's also a match were you know the outcome because they are advertising Cody Rhodes vs Jericho on the PPV.
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers Crew
    Over the Top is the GOAT Movie Crew
    HTC 4 life brother!!!

Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What do you all think about them putting everyone's records on their website. I know they were pushing the whole "wins and losses matter" and they should matter but I dont think they need to list their records. There are guys I have never heard of that have better records than omega and hangman. By that logic those nobodies should be in line for a title shot or something big.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bwallace189 View Post
    What do you all think about them putting everyone's records on their website. I know they were pushing the whole "wins and losses matter" and they should matter but I dont think they need to list their records. There are guys I have never heard of that have better records than omega and hangman. By that logic those nobodies should be in line for a title shot or something big.
    It’s not up to date and some of the wins and losses don’t add up on their site but I like the concept. And I think it might force them into more coherent booking down the road. Also, they have analogized their win loss records to college football—-where it’s not just the record but the quality of opponents that matter as well.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Luchasaurus might have torn his hamstring:

https://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/ad.../#.Xafc-CVMGEc

If true, that’s a bummer.
    Was just listening to Meltzer and Alvarez and Meltzer said he torn it, so that blows. I remember the first time I saw the guy was on on Big Brother and I was cheering for him to win it, then I lol'd when I found out he got back into wrestling and was wrestling a dinosaur gimmick.

Googling it though it sounds like it could be anywhere from 4-6 weeks to 4-6 months to healing so who knows when he gets back. Hopefully it is sooner rather than later 'cause he is great and the tag team team with Jungle Boy is great, but Marko Stunt sucks.
    Not part of any crews crew

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The #s are in

Wednesday’s Dynamite episode on TNT drew 1.014 million viewers while NXT drew 712,000 viewers on the USA Network, according to Showbuzz Daily.

AEW drew a 0.44 rating in the 18-49 demographic while NXT drew a 0.20 in the same demo. Last week’s AEW episode drew a 0.46 in that demographic while NXT drew a 0.22.

survey says

one more for the good guys
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good shows from both brands this week.
    I really like hyped the crowds are, and every match feels like they're pulling out all the stops.
    good times

that one kid who looks like Alexa Bliss could over power him.... i don't think it's something they want to overuse but tbh i kinda enjoyed seeing him get demolished lol

moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    NXT feels more polished and seems to have more talent that they can show every week
    Feels like AEW is just a combination of different era's of Raw and Smackdown with Jericho, Cody, Moxley, Pac, Hager, Spears etc..
    Wonder how they will fare on all this terrible indy talent like Orange Cassidy who don't have the look or the personality, when the main guys are gone
    chechen brah who loves wrestling and strength sports

Tomasso Ciampa, Cesaro, Fabian Aichner, Matt Riddle, Pac, Samoa Joe, SCSA, Otis Dozovic is my spirit animal

5'7 186lbs 13%
    B 300x6 DL 400x4 S 350x10
    Single arm dumbell press 135

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by moonstarrrrr View Post
    Wonder how they will fare on all this terrible indy talent like Orange Cassidy who don't have the look or the personality, when the main guys are gone
    That was/is a major concern I had going into this show, I have zero patience for invisible hand grenades or magical erections and other just sad stupid nonsense.

... but I was thinking about it, and there is actually a good mix to this roster in terms of age. They have a lot of raw young guys like Guevarra or Darby Allin, they have a few guys who are almost there and just need a little seasoning (like Adam Page, Scorpio Sky, Pac), a good mix of guys who are probably in their peak (Cody, Young Bucks, Moxley, Omega) and a couple of stars/legend types (Jericho, Dustin, to a lesser extent Kaz and Daniels).

They could probably use more established talent, if they're able to get anyone not locked down by WWE and they could use some bigger guys, maybe raid the NWA (who has a roster full of big badass dudes). They could also use one guy who is an attraction-type draw, the guy like Andre, Brody or the Undertaker who they use sporadically. Also, if they're going to push the women's division, maybe more talent there.

So, really overall I think they've got a pretty solid foundation to the roster, it could use some help in some areas, but it's worked 3/3 so far with their shows and has hooked me into the stories they're starting to develop.

With the indy bullchit, I've seen a little (more on the Dark show than Dynamite) but so far it hasn't turned me off. Nothing Orange Cassidy has done has bothered me, I'm not a huge fan of someone as small as the Stunt guy but at least he's always getting pinned and I actually really dug the Best Friends/SCU match, even fuking Chuck Taylor looked soft as fuk but pretty atheltic and didn't do anything really stupid. Even Omega, who I have not liked, has toned down all his dopey over the top facials and pointing and I've really liked the two matches I've seen with him and I consider him a star -- going into it biased against him.

So, I think someone is sitting down with these indy darlings and helping tone their stuff down, which is what I was hoping would happen.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN,

lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    That was/is a major concern I had going into this show, I have zero patience for invisible hand grenades or magical erections and other just sad stupid nonsense.

... but I was thinking about it, and there is actually a good mix to this roster in terms of age. They have a lot of raw young guys like Guevarra or Darby Allin, they have a few guys who are almost there and just need a little seasoning (like Adam Page, Scorpio Sky, Pac), a good mix of guys who are probably in their peak (Cody, Young Bucks, Moxley, Omega) and a couple of stars/legend types (Jericho, Dustin, to a lesser extent Kaz and Daniels).

They could probably use more established talent, if they're able to get anyone not locked down by WWE and they could use some bigger guys, maybe raid the NWA (who has a roster full of big badass dudes). They could also use one guy who is an attraction-type draw, the guy like Andre, Brody or the Undertaker who they use sporadically. Also, if they're going to push the women's division, maybe more talent there.

So, really overall I think they've got a pretty solid foundation to the roster, it could use some help in some areas, but it's worked 3/3 so far with their shows and has hooked me into the stories they're starting to develop.

With the indy bullchit, I've seen a little (more on the Dark show than Dynamite) but so far it hasn't turned me off. Nothing Orange Cassidy has done has bothered me, I'm not a huge fan of someone as small as the Stunt guy but at least he's always getting pinned and I actually really dug the Best Friends/SCU match, even fuking Chuck Taylor looked soft as fuk but pretty atheltic and didn't do anything really stupid. Even Omega, who I have not liked, has toned down all his dopey over the top facials and pointing and I've really liked the two matches I've seen with him and I consider him a star -- going into it biased against him.

So, I think someone is sitting down with these indy darlings and helping tone their stuff down, which is what I was hoping would happen.
    I'm thinking eventually people like Cesaro, Sami Zayn and the underused guy would probably swap if the ratings continue to go higher on AEW's side. Then the big guys with the money would follow

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lordpatrick View Post
    I'm thinking eventually people like Cesaro, Sami Zayn and the underused guy would probably swap if the ratings continue to go higher on AEW's side. Then the big guys with the money would follow
    It will be interesting in the next couple years when some of WWE's under used good talents are finishing their contracts. Unless WWE throws stupid money at them, I can see them jumping ship 100% if AEW wants them. Guys like Cesaro are way too good to be losing every week. Guys like Sami Zayn are now reduced to manager roles, fuking what? I am almost positive when Sami's contract is done he will join AEW as El Generico and Kevin Steen/Owens will follow suit.
    Not part of any crews crew

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lordpatrick View Post
    They've won for 3 weeks, but WWE hasn't really even started. They haven't moved to their new location and they have a lot of big guns they could pull out. Wasn't Kevin Owens supposed to be moved to NXT? If they keep underperforming, I can see WWE stacking NXT with whatever established talent they think will draw in ratings.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN,

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    re: Cesaro i like how they have him appear on NXTUK Takeovers or something, comes out like a badass, crowd loses their ****, awesome match, crowd sings "are you watching Vince McMahon?", Vince tweets "yes I am", Cesaro with the win... then back to 89 straight losses to people they're not even gonna push on Raw & Smackdown.