Mossloh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New To Bodybuilding, I Have Some Questions

I've seen a lot of stickies on here that are great places to ask dumb questions but I feel like I might be making some big mistakes and wanted to make a thread. This is going to be a long thread so if you take the time to read it I really appreciate it.

I'm 18.
    145 Ibs.

My main goal is to build muscles on my shoulders, arms, and chest. As a result, I tried making my own workout routine for myself by combining a variety of exercises that I thought would be particularly effective. I've seen slow progress over about 3 months and I just wanted to get some advice on what to do differently.

My Workout Routine:

It consists of a 3-day rotation that I do twice before taking a break on Sunday. I work on abs every day and usually do cardio 3-4 times among the 6 days depending on how I'm feeling.

M - Biceps and Chest
    Tue - Triceps and Back
    W- Legs and Shoulders
    Thu - Biceps and Chest
    F - Triceps and Back
    Sat - Legs and Shoulders
    Sun - Break

Biceps - Dumbell Hammercurls - Normal Curls (4 sets, 10 reps, 25ibs)
    Chest - Chest Press Machine(4 sets, 12 reps, 100ibs) - Fly Machine (4 sets, 12 reps, 80ibs) (For Some Reason Fly is harder so I do less weight)
    Triceps - Tricep Extension (4 sets, 10 reps, 110ibs) - Dips (4 sets, 8 reps)
    Back - Fly Machine (4 sets, 12 reps, 60ibs) - Lat Pulldowns (4 sets, 10 reps, 100ibs)
    Legs - Lunges (4 sets, 10 reps each leg, +40ibs with dumbells) - Leg Press (4 sets, 10 reps, 140ibs)
    Shoulders - Front Raise (4 sets, 10 reps, 15ibs) - Lateral Raise (4 sets, 10 reps, 15ibs)
    Abs - Plank (4 sets, 2 minutes) - Sit-ups (4 sets, 15 reps) - Crunches (4 sets, 15 reps) - Leg raise (4 sets, 15 reps)

I do these exercises on rotation along with my abs every day. I'd just like to get a second opinion from others to see if I'm doing anything wrong and to see what I need to change in my workout routine to start building muscle.

Thank you for your time.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Apparently you haven't read any of the stickies because what you're asking is answered in those highly informative threads.

Building muscle is a combination of proper nutrition and proper training. Use a professionally-written program like Fierce 5 or Starting Strength or Wendler's or 5x5 etc. Then find the amount of calories you need to ingest to gain weight (body) and strength (on your lifts) consistently. Protein @ .8g per lb of body weight. Fat @ .4g per lb of body weight. Carbs as desired.
    USAF
    LEO

Operation Inherent Resolve ~ 2019

Registered User risingstarl96a1's Avatar
    risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pull Ups
    Barbell Rows
    Flat Bench
    Dips
    Squats

Superset

Eat, Sleep, Repeat (Going to be a Long Journey). If you read the stickies, it gave a lot of well informative way to guide yourself to success. Put the reading in fam.

Stare the Ego, Feed the Soul
    “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” -Charles Darwin, 1809