Pawleyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question I'm in need of a new program/help/advice (Please read!)

So, I posted a while a go now, probably a little under a year ago trying to find out what kind of program I should follow. Fierce 5 was a very popular program and suggested multiple times so I decided to jump in and start with that. I then moved onto the 4 day split which follows after Fierce 5. But, I started getting back pains in December 2018 and they haven't got any better, I'm doing all I can to try and get back to full health but nothing seems to be working.

So, I'd really like to start a new program and would like some help - My main goal is to build muscle, I'm unsure if a strength program is right for me at the moment due to my back so i'd really like some advice. I also struggle with some exercises due to my back: Pendlay Rows, Bent over rows, Squats, Leg Press (sometimes this is okay), Romanian Dead lifts.

Due to not being able to complete this exercises without a horrible pain id like to be able to substitute them for something just as effective.

Please if you could help at all or give some advice on a new program for me that'd be great as I haven't been bulking for a while and I'd love to start building muscle again.

Thank you in advance.

beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Have you seen a doctor about your back pain? Any diagnosis? Have they talked to you about what you should or should not do in the gym?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pawleyy View Post
    I also struggle with some exercises due to my back: Pendlay Rows, Bent over rows, Squats, Leg Press (sometimes this is okay), Romanian Dead lifts.

Due to not being able to complete this exercises without a horrible pain id like to be able to substitute them for something just as effective.
    Address the back issue. You're not going to find the program you want that will avoid basic movements.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

I went to the doctors and they referred me to physio, physio hasn’t done anything.

I’m trying to address the back issue but I don’t wanna stop working out so I’m seeking a new program