stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000)

sloth friend became marriage material

friends with sloth since college
    huge hooaah back then
    I think 50+ guys, probably more
    that's a new dick a quarter

i have not banged

met up with her recently

sloot said she fell in love with guy
    showed me picture
    not even chad
    he's surgeon though
    but she's dated better

sloth said he's celibate with her X 1 year
    they're engaged
    so I immediately ask if she's banging other people

sloth said, get this:
    once I fell in love, all I could see was him

sloot has been dickless for a year

does this really happen? or is a hoaahh, always a hooaaahh?

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    One, nice way to talk about your friend.

Two, how the fuk is she 'dickless' and 'celibate' if she's engaged, are they Jesus freaks or something?

Three, people change but apparently even her friends think she's a whore so I guess it's unlikely in this case.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    One, nice way to talk about your friend.

Two, how the fuk is she 'dickless' and 'celibate' if she's engaged, are they Jesus freaks or something?

Three, people change but apparently even her friends think she's a whore so I guess it's unlikely in this case.
    i have some mutual friends with the guy

i asked them and apparently he's a huge practicing christian

she's conventionally attractive so i'm surprised he didn't try to bang, no pics; chick is a legit professional

maybe he's gay

she's been tagged team before

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some people grow up, some don't. Some people change their ways later in life, some don't.

Also: man lands on moon.
    USAF
    LEO

Operation Inherent Resolve ~ 2019

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stardewvalley View Post
    i have some mutual friends with the guy

i asked them and apparently he's a huge practicing christian

she's conventionally attractive so i'm surprised he didn't try to bang, no pics; chick is a legit professional

maybe he's gay

she's been tagged team before
    So two people with different pasts fell in love and may have a great life together.

Sounds like you’re jealous. Sounds like you always might have subconsciously wanted her.

Or, you never thought someone you think so little of could have something like this.

Nice way to talk about your friend. Her sexual past doesn’t define her. You’re views of her and this topic do define you.

Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol op u mad

Instagram: @LadyLSSJ

sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know people are saying they change when they get older or something but i couldn't trust a girl like her.

You don't go from ****ing a new guy every other week to going celibate.

It's like a gambling ,drugs etc.

Once you've done it will always be there

once a gambler always a gambler etc.

She will probs cheat on him at least once. I'd bet my life savings and my parents inheritance on it.

People NEVER fundamentally change. That's life. and it should be a warning for guys (and girls) looking for future partners.

Past behavior is the biggest indicator of future behavior.

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post
    I know people are saying they change when they get older or something but i couldn't trust a girl like her.

She will probs cheat on him at least once. I'd bet my life savings and my parents inheritance on it.

People NEVER fundamentally change. That's life. and it should be a warning for guys (and girls) looking for future partners.

With this logic you would never trust the majority of people. Solid people grow up and evolve. Their actions, good, bad etc compounds and growth happens. People become who they really are later in life sometimes. Growth and change is good. People don’t have to fundamentally change to grow up and evolve.

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    So two people with different pasts fell in love and may have a great life together.

Sounds like you’re jealous. Sounds like you always might have subconsciously wanted her.

Or, you never thought someone you think so little of could have something like this.

Nice way to talk about your friend. Her sexual past doesn’t define her. You’re views of her and this topic do define you.
    someone was once a whore and is now mad

Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post

i'm in this camp

unless if you had some life altering event, most people live in comfort, are weak, and wantonly follow their urges

Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jms89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LMAO surgeon bout to get his ass handed to him. Can't turn a hoe into a housewife no matter how much jesus she finds.
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew

Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jms89 View Post
    LMAO surgeon bout to get his ass handed to him. Can't turn a hoe into a housewife no matter how much jesus she finds.
    and he hasn't even been up inside it yet.

skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happens all the time.

I agree it's kind of interesting. Not sure how often it works out vs doesn't but at the end of the day unless it's a close friend of mine I won't lose sleep over it.

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Happens all the time.

I agree it's kind of interesting. Not sure how often it works out vs doesn't but at the end of the day unless it's a close friend of mine I won't lose sleep over it.
    What I have learned is some men with date strippers and some want a christian girl. To each their own.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And? Why do you even care so much?

You're on the misc too much if you think it's that crazy for some former sloot to give up dick for about a year. A former sloot marrying a "nice" guy with money is also a story as old as time.

Anyways, being promiscuous isn't the same thing as being unfaithful, although there's some correlation. Miscers simply obsess over the unfaithful part because a lot of them have either been cucked or live in deadly fear of it. Regardless, the past matters though, and this surgeon is essentially committing himself to what many other men regarded as leftovers. This would be understandable if he was someone living an "alternative" lifestyle and didn't give a fuk, but instead he's a conservative celibate Christian. He's a fool to marry someone who has lived a life that is completely contrary to his values. Still, not surprising given that sloots and "nice" guys are generally at the same level in terms of relationship value in that they're unwanted by people with options except to be used.

Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    And? Why do you even care so much?

You're on the misc too much if you think it's that crazy for some former sloot to give up dick for about a year. A former sloot marrying a "nice" guy with money is also a story as old as time.

Anyways, being promiscuous isn't the same thing as being unfaithful, although there's some correlation. Miscers simply obsess over the unfaithful part because a lot of them have either been cucked or live in deadly fear of it. Regardless, the past matters though, and this surgeon is essentially committing himself to what many other men regarded as leftovers. This would be understandable if he was someone living an "alternative" lifestyle and didn't give a fuk, but instead he's a conservative celibate Christian. He's a fool to marry someone who has lived a life that is completely contrary to his values. Still, not surprising given that sloots and "nice" guys are generally at the same level in terms of relationship value in that they're unwanted by people with options except to be used.
    wait, the sloth is actually financially independent
    like top ivy league grad, runs her own team at monopolistic tech giant
    he's surgeon recently out of training at university, i looked at his pay (public info) and i think she makes more than him
    they're both on equal footing in terms of social worth

she's just a ho, well maybe a former ho
    he's wholesome i guess

just a scenario that i thought is interesting so i share with you cucks

Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She knows how to manipulate him because she's been with so many guys. He's naive because he's inexperienced and too busy with school/career.

Psychoanalysis/10

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    he's surgeon recently out of training at university, i looked at his pay (public info) and i think she makes more than him

he's wholesome i guess

In which case, this could be a case of reversed gender roles. It's basically the equivalent of a successful guy who fuked around early in his life and later settles down with a traditional nice girl. She sounds like the man in the relationship.

Of course, I don't have all the details, so I'm guessing.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, How are you 35 and not able to realize a person can have fun sexually when they are young and mature? I can only imagine people with this mindset just had a hard time being social and getting laid when they were young.

skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    In which case, this could be a case of reversed gender roles. It's basically the equivalent of a successful guy who fuked around early in his life and later settles down with a traditional nice girl. She sounds like the man in the relationship.

Of course, I don't have all the details, so I'm guessing.
    IMO far more likely a successful/conventionally smart woman would be able to consciously "change her ways" and settle down with a conservative-type.

Might just work out, who knows.

If ban, make it a perm 1 bassline8's Avatar
    bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's called "settling for a beta provider"

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    IMO far more likely a successful/conventionally smart woman would be able to consciously "change her ways" and settle down with a conservative-type.

Might just work out, who knows.
    I think we need to consider in this situation that the guy may not care. Nobody knows what goes on behind the walls in a relationship, what he knows, doesn't know, or cares about. Some men do NOT care about their woman's past and some care way too much. To the OP that feels she's pretty much worthless because of her past, you need to fundamentally change how you think. We are not in the middle east, or 18th century, and people have a variety or backgrounds for different reasons.

I think we need to consider in this situation that the guy may not care. Nobody knows what goes on behind the walls in a relationship, what he knows, doesn't know, or cares about. Some men do NOT care about their woman's past and some care way too much. To the OP that feels she's pretty much worthless because of her past, you need to fundamentally change how you think. We are not in the middle east, or 18th century, and people have a variety or backgrounds for different reasons.
    Agreed.

I think a lot of the hardcore bible-thumpers a)actually believe in complete forgiveness for past sins/being a born-again christian and b)are aware it's more likely to find someone who's willing to change to commit to their lifestyle rather than find someone compatible who already fits the bill.

SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was once a hardcore religious person and truly believed what I was taught. Eventually I changed. It wasn't easy at first but I got more and more used to that new way of thinking. Always remember that if a sloot can become a non sloot, then the same is true in reverse. There is no such thing as being 100% this or 100% that. We are neutral beings by default and are then formed into something either from parents, media or our own life experiences.

If she was once a sloot, she has acquired the taste for that lifestyle. If their marriage ever goes through some rocky roads, and what marriage doesn't, she'll very likely be tempted like crazy to revert, at least for a time. If hubby ain't prepared for that, then the marriage could fail. Not trying to be negative or anything.
    Last edited by SuperGuitarDude; 10-17-2019 at 04:15 PM.

Originally Posted by SuperGuitarDude View Post
    I was once a hardcore religious person and truly believed what I was taught. Eventually I changed. It wasn't easy at first but I got more and more used to that new way of thinking. Always remember that if a sloot can become a non sloot, then the same is true in reverse. There is no such thing as being 100% this or 100% that. We are neutral beings by default and are then formed into something either from parents, media or our own life experiences.

If she was once a sloot, she has acquired the taste for that lifestyle. If their marriage ever goes through some rocky roads, and what marriage doesn't, she'll very likely be tempted like crazy to revert, at least for a time. If hubby ain't prepared for that, then the marriage could fail. Not trying to be negative or anything.
    I was once someone who slept around a lot and only cared about my feelings. I couldn't be less like that now and my values have changed as I have grown up a little more. I respect anyone far more that's been through ups and downs than someone who had a perfect life. These are the people that fall apart when life gets hard... not the person who "used to" be like something. People maven from behaviours throughout life and change. If we didn't evolve, god help us.

FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FastBack6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Every girl would “fall in love” when she’s got that kind of fat cat on the hook. She’s in it for his paycheck, obviously. And he’s going to fall for it. That’ll be a rough divorce 10 years down the road.

I’d bet he has no idea she’s slept with 50+ men either.

skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not sure I believe OP but it sounds to me like a very unbalanced relationship. There's no way they share the same values unless he was once a bisexual heroin addict until he found Jesus and became a Surgeon. Two people with crazy pasts can sometimes make it work.
    Finally green! Green green greeeeeeeeen!

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

he's wholesome i guess

Jaysus so you mean even with partying in the past she’s highly educated, incredibly independently successful, clearly attractive and in a committed long term relationship with a future to look forward to

Welp that must just suck for the incel and wannabe alpha crew

I was once someone who slept around a lot and only cared about my feelings. I couldn't be less like that now and my values have changed as I have grown up a little more. I respect anyone far more that's been through ups and downs than someone who had a perfect life. These are the people that fall apart when life gets hard... not the person who "used to" be like something. People maven from behaviours throughout life and change. If we didn't evolve, god help us.
    lol selfish whore confirmed

Originally Posted by skinnybig2 View Post
    Not sure I believe OP but it sounds to me like a very unbalanced relationship. There's no way they share the same values unless he was once a bisexual heroin addict until he found Jesus and became a Surgeon. Two people with crazy pasts can sometimes make it work.
    man, you people really equate sexual promiscuity with all the other vices in this world.

she's very driven and intelligent
    she was also just very liberal with her sexuality
    and very liberal with her vagina, like extremely liberal

I think their draw to each other was the matching drive

geez, let a girl bang

1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Jaysus so you mean even with partying in the past she’s highly educated, incredibly independently successful, clearly attractive and in a committed long term relationship with a future to look forward to

Welp that must just suck for the incel and wannabe alpha crew
    LMAO!!

Its just the Misc Virgins that cant handle confident women... they cant even seem to get within 20' of actually having sex so no way they would know how amazing it feels and the want to have more of it.
    6'2" @ 247lbs

Astros > Dodgers...**Stro's before Hoe's**