JohnRiggle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Opinion On Bulk -- When to Cut?

Hey guys,
    I've been somewhat lean bulking for 8 months and have put on around 25 lbs. I went from 125-130 lbs to 150-155 lbs at 5'8.
    Based on the following attachments, would y'all say that this bulk is going alright so far? I'm not sure. However, all of my lifts went a lot higher.

Bench 1RPM : 95 lbs to 175 lbs
    Squat 1RPM : 155 lbs to 265 lbs
    Deadlift 1RPM : 205 lbs to 315 lbs

Also, when should I expect to cut?

shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like it is working well for you.
    You decide when you are ready to cut. Just remember to stay observant on your looks in the mirror, your belly, and areas that might gain too much fat, then adjust as needed.
    Just keep on going.