Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not true and buddhist monks are proof of that. Search up matthieu ricard and the brain scans done on him

Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    repped OP, finally someone admits it.

tired of people telling foreveralones to 'just be happy anyway'. it isnt realistic. no man is going to be happy being single and sexless all the time.

Even if the rest of your life is good, being an incel will bring you down.
    I'm more happy now that I'm single than when I had a gf.

Puts numbers on the board pantiespending's Avatar
    pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You know I try to shrug it off when I hear people say having a woman or just women in general aren’t everything. However, in the back of my mind I often wonder what’s wrong with them because I couldn’t feel more as though they’re a lil messed up. I think it’s that gay/tranny chit too, “A guy can be everything a woman is, what’s the difference a hole is a hole.” NO IT FUKKING ISNT DUDE YOU LYING NOTHING CAN REPLACE A BIOLOGICAL FEMALE. Women have always been the single most important thing in my life and always will be. Probably the reason I’m most pissed about this low tea bull chit cuz it’s like you took from me the thing I valued most in my god damn life. In some half cocked scheme to...

I see posts about it all the time

Make me a better worker

Appreciate the bros more?

Enlightenment?

**** outta here not a single one of those things even matters at all without women quit trying to justify your phaggotry.
    Insta: njs5080
    Vvitch
    “I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me but because of the path that lies behind me.”
    ~Morpheus
    #GetAtMe

Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pantiespending View Post

**** outta here not a single one of those things even matters at all without women quit trying to justify your phaggotry.

LOL bro, you can tell in this dude's mind that he's wishing he wasn't there and getting paid 6 figures for that gig. Deep in his mind I'm sure he's thinking "I'd rather be balls deep in a woman right now" than up here having the time of my life. Actually probably happened after that gig if he felt like it.

If you're not alpha you wouldn't understand.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm really 47(no default) RICHSTRONG's Avatar
    RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post
    No doubt about it.
    I gurantee if every incel on here got a loving girlfriend for a month or two they will be completely changed, happier, more motivated, confident , high testosterone. etc

From my experience, female companionship is very important for happiness. Being close with a girl and having sex with her and her wanting to be with you is a natural anti depressant.

I'm not saying that having a girl in your life will make you happy but i'm saying it's a key component to your overall happiness.

When there's a girl in my life, i feel happier, less anxiety, less depression and more motivated to achieve my goals. It's weird.

Also it's a flow on affect, if you have a girl or girl you're seeing, then you will be more confident approaching girls, and getting more girls as you don't care if you get rejected (abundance mentality)

There will be people on here who will say "YOU DONT NEED WOMEN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY"

yea bull****, we all crave it, every human does.
    Put a ring on it...then come talk to me pal
    Founder of <HTC> [Hi Test Crew]
    HTC Legionem autem multi sumus (Latin)

We are HTC Legion For we are many

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wisezeppelin View Post
    It boils down to validation, i.e. being accepted by someone of the opposite sex. On that level I think everyone needs that to some extent or another. That being said if you're literally relying on a GF to keep yourself motivated or to be happy, you're going to be in for a bad time. Women are fickle and can sense when you become too attached/dependent on them emotionally, and that chit isn't attractive.
    I think this is it.

Part validation and part knowing that someone out there wants you. This goes for both sexes, knowing you won't be alone. And of course all that good stuff like sex, touching, cuddling,etc. What's the saying girls/pussi are like oxygen, when you have it you dont bat an eye, but when you're out, it kills you.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

I'm a hustler homey... ExPatriot's Avatar
    ExPatriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExPatriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExPatriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExPatriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExPatriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExPatriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExPatriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExPatriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExPatriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExPatriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExPatriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Butt what about da gheys....
    +++Living in Asia Crew+++
    +++Texas Crew+++
    +++UMSC Crew+++
    +++Rugby Crew+++

ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500) ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500) ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500) ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500) ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500) ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500) ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500) ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500) ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500) ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500) ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500)
    Looking for happiness outside of you = typing human normie
    "If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world" - Nikola Tesla

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Yes agreed as to male companionship. I think romantic companionship and sex are a basic human need.
    Makes sense why youre so shallow then.. The fuk.

Maybe if you didnt fuk rugs youd actually get someone more compatible.

For instance, if i had a 10/10 looking rug - most amazing aesthetics - but everytime i saw it it bit me in the di*k, how "compatible" would we be? How long before i get rid of it

I dont think ive ever seen you make a post where looks werent #1

Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnybroski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post

For instance, if i had a 10/10 looking rug - most amazing aesthetics - but everytime i saw it it bit me in the di*k, how "compatible" would we be? How long before i get rid of it

The worst thing is that she's 40-50 years old and so shallow. I don't get it. It's almost time when she should be a grandma. Such a weird lady.

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    depends on the female.

naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post
    No doubt about it.
    I gurantee if every incel on here got a loving girlfriend for a month or two they will be completely changed, happier, more motivated, confident , high testosterone. etc

From my experience, female companionship is very important for happiness. Being close with a girl and having sex with her and her wanting to be with you is a natural anti depressant.

I'm not saying that having a girl in your life will make you happy but i'm saying it's a key component to your overall happiness.

When there's a girl in my life, i feel happier, less anxiety, less depression and more motivated to achieve my goals. It's weird.

Also it's a flow on affect, if you have a girl or girl you're seeing, then you will be more confident approaching girls, and getting more girls as you don't care if you get rejected (abundance mentality)

There will be people on here who will say "YOU DONT NEED WOMEN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY"

yea bull****, we all crave it, every human does.
    While having a perfectly normal loving relationship with a woman may seem essential, I just want a doggo. Srs. I think dogs can almost if not surpass what you'd get from women in terms of happiness.

IMO, finding your purpose in life is worth more than any flappy bob and vagene.

Of course having a partner is always nice.
    ♥Photography CREW▼NYC CREW▼Mixed CREW▼PCMR CREW▼We all gonna make it CREW♥
    ♥College CREW▼Raspberry Pi CREW▼Snapple Apple CREW▼Meaningless CREWs CREW♥
    ♥Seahawks CREW▼Mob Psycho 100 CREW▼if it's on the clock pick up a mop ???? CREW♥
    ♥OFFICIAL MISC - Let's Learn Japanese, Korean, and Mandarin CREW♥
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166711001

katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) katya422 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It boils down to validation, i.e. being accepted by someone of the opposite sex. On that level I think everyone needs that to some extent or another. That being said if you're literally relying on a GF to keep yourself motivated or to be happy, you're going to be in for a bad time. Women are fickle and can sense when you become too attached/dependent on them emotionally, and that chit isn't attractive.

As far as incels, I don't think getting a GF is going to solve any of their problems, at least from the ones I've met or read about. Lot of them are never going to be happy because they hate themselves at some level or another. I get that there are some legit incel types who are just hideous and literally should get plastic surgery to just look normal, I feel for them. The rest of the FA's I've seen are just normal looking dudes who are mental cases in one case or another.
    Amen.

Originally Posted by Tomohokk View Post
    I think you have to learn to truly love being single to appreciate a relationship. One of the lessons we are here on earth to overcome. When you truly love yourself that's when the illusion of being incomplete will dissolve.
    This is the point that the bolded type above seems to miss. You aren't working on improving yourself to "earn" a female partner. You work on improving yourself to increase your self-worth and happiness. That very well may lead to getting a girl if the main thing keeping you single is your own crappy attitude.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i love women srs, dat estrogen hngngnngbg

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    EOD cannot connect with any human beans. There are some men who just cannot have the connection with a woman even though they are not gay. They might even want to have it but just don't understand women.

EOD is a on a different level, either just severely depressed or depression with a personality disorder.
    nah you potatohead, he just cannot connect with dumbasses like you
    i used to fight on the roof - the loser had to jump

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post

I don’t understand your post.

But yes looks are very important to me.

Personality is also very important to me but after looks.

I want both good looks and good personality.

MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree OP , you’ll be happier with a sloot . Right up until she takes half your net worth and kicks you out of your home. Good try rookie
    Asteroid 2020

4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    but what about catching giant fish and shredding some sick pow??? but srs....I am happier with a GF.

Scared I fukked it up tho, too much time on the misc probably. Yesterday called her out for lying about being somewhere, but turns out it was true and she proved it, plus we're sharing locations but I fukkin forgot. Now she thinks I dont trust her...das not it mane. its been the happiest relationship of my life but did I dun goof.
    no social media crew

banned for posting cake farts

**Genova Witness**

naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000) naaboo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 4204Casper View Post
    plus we're sharing locations
    May as well put a leash on each other broyo sounds to me like this thing is donezo

!RemindMe 69 days
    wait wut
    ♥Seahawks CREW▼Mob Psycho 100 CREW▼if it's on the clock pick up a mop ???? CREW♥

SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Even the Bible reaffirms this:

8 Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper [a]suitable for him.” 19 Out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field and every bird of the [b]sky, and brought them to the man to see what he would call them; and whatever the man called a living creature, that was its name. 20 The man gave names to all the cattle, and to the birds of the [c]sky, and to every beast of the field, but for [d]Adam there was not found a helper [e]suitable for him. 21 So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that place. 22 The Lord God [f]fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man. 23 The man said,

“This is now bone of my bones,
    And flesh of my flesh;
    [g]She shall be called [h]Woman,
    Because [i]she was taken out of [j]Man
    .”

24 For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh. 25 And the man and his wife were both naked and were not ashamed. - Genesis 2:18-25 NASB

4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4204Casper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by naaboo View Post
    May as well put a leash on each other broyo sounds to me like this thing is donezo

!RemindMe 69 days
    wait wut
    shared them a while back when lurking in the city with some friends. We have nothing to hide so it doesnt make a difference.

This whole thing yesterday, fukking me up. I lie and make up tall tales at work to freight brokers every day all day..dated a crazy sloot when I was 18 who lied constantly...and banged girls who were married and in relationships...its gotta be linked to that all this chit, gotta let my past go. first time where I had a hint of mistrust and I was wrong...
    Last edited by 4204Casper; 10-16-2019 at 07:06 AM.
    no social media crew

**Genova Witness**

alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

As far as incels, I don't think getting a GF is going to solve any of their problems, at least from the ones I've met or read about. Lot of them are never going to be happy because they hate themselves at some level or another. I get that there are some legit incel types who are just hideous and literally should get plastic surgery to just look normal, I feel for them. The rest of the FA's I've seen are just normal looking dudes who are mental cases in one case or another.
    Fuark, great post.

The problem all people face is that acceptance of themselves is entangled with acceptance from other people. There's sorta this two way message going on, which is something like, "if this other person seemingly accepts me, despite all my flaws, then maybe I can start to accept myself too"

People who are self hating are caught inbetween a rock and a hard place, because they're the most in need of acceptance and they're also the least likely to get it.

Originally Posted by 4204Casper View Post
    shared them a while back when lurking in the city with some friends. We have nothing to hide so it doesnt make a difference.

This whole thing yesterday, fukking me up. I lie and make up tall tales at work to freight brokers every day all day..dated a crazy sloot when I was 18 who lied constantly...and banged girls who were married and in relationships...its gotta be linked to that all this chit, gotta let my past go. first time where I had a hint of mistrust and I was wrong...
    Doesn't matter if you have nothing to hide, everyone has a right to privacy. If she wants to go somewhere and doesn't want you to know about it (fav salon/movies/relatives) then you'll just have to trust she ain't going to Chad's house. Of course she may say she's going to get her hair "done" but doesn't need to exactly specify which spot. Sending location should be for lulz, when lost, or checking to see if someone made it safe, etc. Don't use it because you "have nothing to hide".

You're just gonna have to trust her (and each other). If it's not meant to be then it ain't.

Also let go of your past broyo you aren't doing yourself any favors holding onto negative experiences.

Originally Posted by naaboo View Post

You're just gonna have to trust her (and each other). If it's not meant to be then it ain't.
    I feel like its meant to be(probably). I let my doubts get the best of me. Gotta recover from this and prove to her I trust her. Shes a really really good girl, if I cant trust her I cant ever trust anyone ever.

man, fuk feelings
    no social media crew

**Genova Witness**

ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500) ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500) ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500) ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500) ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500) ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500) ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500) ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500) ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500) ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500) ThyDamien is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by SuperGuitarDude View Post
    Even the Bible reaffirms this:

8 Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper [a]suitable for him.” 19 Out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field and every bird of the [b]sky, and brought them to the man to see what he would call them; and whatever the man called a living creature, that was its name. 20 The man gave names to all the cattle, and to the birds of the [c]sky, and to every beast of the field, but for [d]Adam there was not found a helper [e]suitable for him. 21 So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that place. 22 The Lord God [f]fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man. 23 The man said,

“This is now bone of my bones,
    And flesh of my flesh;
    [g]She shall be called [h]Woman,
    Because [i]she was taken out of [j]Man
    .”

24 For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh. 25 And the man and his wife were both naked and were not ashamed. - Genesis 2:18-25 NASB
    Jesus was a celibate, no thanks jeff
    "If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world" - Nikola Tesla

FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Along the lines of the posts above, I'd say that validation is the secret to happiness, and being accepted by 50% of the people on the planet is a good way to get it.

Now everyone else is getting that acceptance and you're not, some form of an inferiority complex is frankly a natural and rational result.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Castrate yourself and have artificial wombs then tell me how you will feel.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ThyDamien View Post
    Jesus was a celibate, no thanks jeff
    His mission was a different one. Out of all the Apostles, Peter the alpha was married. Yes, the same Peter who cut off the ear of the High Priest's servant and who denied Christ 3 times.

Hist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't...

TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TappingTheZen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    inb4 merge
    6'3 masterrace

Bench: 350 / Squat: 485 / Deadlift: 600

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by beansieweansie View Post
    Not true and buddhist monks are proof of that. Search up matthieu ricard and the brain scans done on him
    Buddhist Monks literally have no life and are on the mother of all rots.

Terrible analogy.

"just Buddhist Monkmaxx bro...."
    fist yourself