Thread: Arms won't grow

a5ahel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arms won't grow

I've been going to the gym consistently now for about 6 months and I'm seeing significant progress in my chest and back, and I've seen some progress in my arms but it's not nearly as much as the rest of my body and I don't know why this is. I'm keeping my nutrition and recovery in check but nothing seems to help. Does anyone have any idea as to why this is?

Here's my workout and nutrition for some reference

Monday - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
    Tuesday - Back/Biceps/forearms
    Wednesday - Legs/Calves
    Thursday - Chest/Shoulders/triceps
    Friday - Back/Biceps/forearms
    Saturday - Legs/Cardio
    Sunday - Rest Day

Daily Nutrition Avg

Calories - 3200
    Fat - 100g
    Carbs - 350g
    Protien 265g

Supplements
    Muscletech Whey Protein
    Dymatize Creatine Monohydrate

dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000)
    arms grow slowly compared to most other body parts for most people

how tall are you and how much do you weigh? and list the actual exercises you do, split means nothing

TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000)
    keep training , dont get discouraged. i doubt there many people out there that are satisfied with the size of their arms.
    dont do too much, more work will not mean more gains, keep your volume in check
    progress on your exercises, when was the last time you increased the weight on your skullcrushers? if you find it hard increasing weight on that, do weighted dips and chinups, try different exercises.
    "Get Better Today" - Russel Orhii

sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you’re doing ppl. Of course they’re not gonna grow as fast as other body parts

HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Start doing db curls.
    Increase the weight by 25lbs over time.
    You will see some gains.
    If somehow not, increase for another 25lbs.

By then you will definitely have some decent arms.

rshropsh is not very well liked. (-100) rshropsh is not very well liked. (-100) rshropsh is not very well liked. (-100) rshropsh is not very well liked. (-100) rshropsh is not very well liked. (-100) rshropsh is not very well liked. (-100) rshropsh is not very well liked. (-100) rshropsh is not very well liked. (-100) rshropsh is not very well liked. (-100) rshropsh is not very well liked. (-100) rshropsh is not very well liked. (-100)
    The key to arm gains is volume. Make sure your taking both your biceps and triceps to failure at least three times a week.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're not gaining weight, your arms aren't going to grow. How much weight have you put on in the past six months?