ArbaazRauf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Winged scapula making my right chest weaker?

Hi everyone,

Whenever I would work my chest, I only feel my left chest and not right and after a while the development between the two became noticeable. So I stopped training chest completely. I figured it’s better to have no chest rather than a deformed one. No matter how much I concentrated, my right chest wouldn’t engage at all.

A while ago, I realised that I have a winged right scapula. After referring to Dr Google, I learnt that when a a scapula is winged, they don’t sit equally on a bench the way they’re supposed to. Could this be the reason for irregular development in my chest?

If yes, how do I fix it. Please suggest some exercises to fix winged scapula and my chest. The rest of my body is bigger compared to my chest and it looks really odd.

Please help guys!

Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you do flyes do you feel that in your chest? Particularly cable flyes?

DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Its all in your head.

Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    Its all in your head.
    Could you please explain? Do you mean I have to activate mind-muscle connection or is it that it's just in my head that I don't feel it?

Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    If you do flyes do you feel that in your chest? Particularly cable flyes?
    Thanks for your reply
    For cable Flyes, I feel the stretch again only in my left chest, like I can see the upper-inner chest popping out on the left but not the right.

For flat bench Flyes, I can feel my right scapula a little raised. Like it’s not flat on the surface but kind of standing.

There is no weakness in my right arm. If anything, my right arm is stronger.

DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ArbaazRauf View Post
    Could you please explain? Do you mean I have to activate mind-muscle connection or is it that it's just in my head that I don't feel it?
    Again, your head is all messed up. There is no such thing as "activiting a mind-muscle connection". Just keep lifting with good form and these imbalances will work themselves out. Its a physical activity, you are not tapping into THE FORCE for "mind-muscle connection". If your arm is moving, there is a connectin between the muscle and your mind. Sheesh.