sissyboy94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is there anything I can do about this or should I just give up?

I'm 25 year old male 1.70m tall weighting 70kg. My bone structure as you can see from the attachment is very small, appears to be the size of a woman. I've got a small wrist and skinny hands and fingers. I think I am considered an ectomorph maybe?

I am skinny fat, I'm rocking the moobs and got a belly sticking out as well as my ass, a little too much than usual (thanks anterior pelvic tilt!), puffy cheeks and I think my hips are a little curvy. At the moment I am a mess and I feel like if I try to lose the only fat that I've got, Im just gonna go back to being a skeleton. (see attachment)

Has anybody here with my type of bone structure managed to build some muscle and look more manly? Is it worth giving a try or should I just get some implants and turn into a woman.
    Attached Images

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was a damn skinny kid.

I went from 6'5" and about 185 at 18 to 6'7" and 240 by 21.

Eat big and focus on compound barbell exercises.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is something very bad about your attitude about this, drop the namecalling yourself and the defeatist attitude, if you want to build muscle, improve your posture, become manlier, you can. It's up to you, all you need to do is focus on compound, I suggest you jump on to Fierce 5 https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...9678631&page=1

Your wrist look fine, your posture needs to be improved

Get on some good heavylifting and eat alot, you ll feel better once you get them deadlifts in that's a promise
    I got this

recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok man, don’t know if being srs about implants but under no circumstance DONT DO THAT. Focus on lifting as hard as you possibly can and eat like you mean it. Eat a lot and often and stay consistent training. Your posture can be fixed, and your bone structure is fine you have completely normal wrists. Don’t look at your body and get sad, look at it and get mad...use it as fuel and don’t give up brother. You may feel cursed or something but anything can be fixed with the right mindset and if you want, think about how u will feel when your jacked af and look back on who u used to be

recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fuk what everyone says and just train. Don’t try to lose fat, focus on building muscle and your body will even out but if you eat a lot u have to train even harder but u will get big. Don’t let this life pass you by bro, grab life by the balls and take what you want from it and under no circumstances become a woman lmao

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by recorb View Post
    Fuk what everyone says and just train. Don’t try to lose fat, focus on building muscle and your body will even out but if you eat a lot u have to train even harder but u will get big. Don’t let this life pass you by bro, grab life by the balls and take what you want from it and under no circumstances become a woman lmao
    Or if you do become a woman, become a damn strong one!
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    I was a damn skinny kid.

I went from 6'5" and about 185 at 18 to 6'7" and 240 by 21.
    Here's to being skinny, when I graduated high school at 18 I was 6'3" and 143 lbs. I hit 6'5" 3 years later but was still only 155-160 lbs. Now I'm 6'5" and 210, but that took another 20 years.

OP there is no such thing as an ectomorph. You know what "ectomorph" is code for? An underdeveloped undereater.

Start lifting some iron, and start eating. And I mean EAT A LOT. You could stand to gain at least 2-3 lbs a month while lifting on a good program.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok honestly you're not anywhere near as bad as you think you are, there is definitely nothing wrong with your wrists!!! I think most of your perceived issues are really just your posture?

It might be well worthwhile having a chat to a decent personal trainer about some exercises that can help building muscle in your back and shoulders to help to improve your posture. At the moment (in that photo, anyway) you are curving your back quite a lot and that is probably gonna cause you physical pain in the long run.

Like the others said, you don't need to worry about losing fat, just getting your posture right is the most important thing. And to stop beating yourself up!!! You're still young and healthy, get fit and the world is your oyster!

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your bone structure is fine. You just need to hit the gym, work out properly and diet properly.
    Looks like you haven't even tried either, which means you're looking for an excuse to justify your lack of effort instead of actually trying to change your body.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sissyboy94 View Post
    I'm 25 year old male 1.70m tall weighting 70kg. My bone structure as you can see from the attachment is very small, appears to be the size of a woman. I've got a small wrist and skinny hands and fingers. I think I am considered an ectomorph maybe?

I am skinny fat, I'm rocking the moobs and got a belly sticking out as well as my ass, a little too much than usual (thanks anterior pelvic tilt!), puffy cheeks and I think my hips are a little curvy. At the moment I am a mess and I feel like if I try to lose the only fat that I've got, Im just gonna go back to being a skeleton. (see attachment)

Has anybody here with my type of bone structure managed to build some muscle and look more manly? Is it worth giving a try or should I just get some implants and turn into a woman.
    How is giving up going to help you achieve change? You need to get in some serious training if you want to earn your stripes.
    I am one of the 3%.
    I am one of the 1 in 8.
    www.metavivor.org
    www.metavivor.org/take-action/why-we-need-you

Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd say you're fine. The best looking guys I know at the Gym started out skinny as planks, and now they're beefed ones who can make nuns breaks vows. In my experience, it's the heavier ones that have a harder time reaching physique goals.

Don't sweat it. Just train and eat like everybody says. Also: do some research to see what exercises you need to do to strengthen posture. Bad posture can sometimes be caused by insufficient muscle development, not skeletal problems. But don't take my word on that, consider consulting a doctor to be sure.

Natty99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natty99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natty99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natty99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natty99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natty99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natty99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natty99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natty99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natty99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Natty99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Honestly genetics has nothing to do with this and it's all about lifestyle factors.

Astronauts are supposed to be in the best shape of their lives because in space you can only maintain not build (they are there for research, not body building. If they don't maintain in space, they actively lose bone mass.

What did you spend your age 12-25 doing? Sitting 12 hours a day playing video games? Fapping? Vitamin D deficient? Eating only 1 meal a day? In that sense you are no different than an astronaut in space.

Learn how to cook. Go on walks while keeping an up right posture. Do compound exercises with the bar but warm up properly first.

You're a bit late but you can still be healthy and more rounded. Your pictures indicate a low BMI which is unhealthy.

I was an ectomorph but now I eat 4-8 meals a day and roughly 3000-3500 calories. I am 20 years old, 6' 170lb. 4 months ago I was 140 lb.

I do squats 3 times a week so a lot of those gains are in my legs and mid section waist area.
    That's what we do in this ****, brah.