icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Increase Wrist Snapping Power

I'm wondering what sort of exercises I can do to increase my wrist snapping power?

I play Ultimate and am working on increasing my flick distance. One way of doing this is to increase my wrist snapping power. The motion I will be doing is flicking my wrist forward, sort of like flicking a wet towel or doing a smash in badminton. My current exercise involves using a wrist roller with an overhand grip. Are there any other exercises or variation of the wrist roller exercise (ie - underhand grip) I can do in addition to further develop my wrist flicking/snapping power?

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also add in DB reverse wrist curl/wrist extension off the knee or even standing with lower arms out at a 90 degree angle.
    You could also use a cable handle.
    I would also add in wrist, forearm and finger work.
    Do a search as there are many different thing you can do.
    Getting specific might also help a lot.
    A weighted disc,wet towels snapping as you mentioned might just be a good one.
    Training for speed itself seems like a logical thing to add in.
    Do you also twist/torque the body when you throw?
    If so rotational exercise movements could benefit you.

icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wrist curl/extensions are a great idea. I'll incorperate those into my workout.

I am working on my Ultimate flick throws, which uses minimal twisting from my body. Most of the strength should come from my my wrist snaps (and good form)