Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No Motivation for Anything

Hello All,

I've noticed as of late, I've got no time for anything. I don't mean this literally but just mentally I suppose. I have an interest in Photography and I would wake up early just so I can go somewhere to shoot and now, I can't be bothered to do it. This "laziness", I've found has crept its way into many areas of my life. I used to be extremely fastidious about punctuality but thats slipping as well. I have a 2-10 job and so I just get home, eat, sleep and wake up late the next day and go to work. Earlier in the year (January), I believe I initially posted on here about going abroad and while I did get into training, it soon subsided. Since August, I've been off-on work due to chest pains and that road to recovery has now ended.
    While physically I might be good now, it's my mental state of being I've noticed that has suffered. Dare I say this but, at times, I often feel like I can't contribute to anything and I can't amount to anything. My knowledge on nutrition, bodybuilding rivals that of friends who've been lifting for the past decade but despite this, I feel as though nothing will amount of me.
    I have long hair and every morning I seemingly pull out a clump of it. I still thankfully, seem to have a full head of hair but I know something needs to be done. At times, I've only ate 2 meals a day and my job is physical, yet despite this, I have a belly. I do in fact have time in the day to learn and do some hobbies yet I don't. I've sadly gotten into the routine of fapping everyday, (At times, multiple times per day). I know this ain't helping either.
    This constant mental pounding of me knowing that my life is **** and its hitting the fan is wearing me down. At times, I've looked towards the idea of suicide as a way of ending my suffering, but thankfully I suppose, I know thats too much but that means I'm just constantly in this loop. Every time I've attempted to do something, it's come across half-assed. I refer you to some of my earlier treads.

I was wondering for those individuals who've been through similar states, could you please be kind enough to elaborate on your route to recovery.

Many Thanks,
    Last edited by Professor1234; 10-13-2019 at 12:11 PM. Reason: typos

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think you suffer from depression, which seeps your energy and also makes you inactive/lazy.
    You should seek professional help and maybe go into therapy.

As for things you can do right now.
    First, figure out what you want in life and why you want it.
    Make a plan, then break that plan into smaller achievable goals and work towards it.

If you're worried about hair loss, there are medicine out there that stops it like finasteride. It's pretty safe even though the loud minority online like to make it out to be terrible. Talk to your doctor/dermatologist about it and do research online to find out if it's for you.

About the gym, it's simply a case of discipline and routine/habit. First day is the hardest, but once you go to the gym for 2 weeks straight, 3-4 days a week, it will feel normal.
    Then you just use discipline to keep going since it's impossible to stay motivated and feel good mentally every day.
    Some days you don't feel like going to the gym, but you go anyway because you know you have to keep going to get the results you want.

Whether you eat 2 meals a day or 8 meals a day is irrelevant. If you eat more calories than you burn, you gain weight.
    If you want to lose your belly, then go on a diet and eat a calorie deficit.
    This forum has plenty of information. Plenty of people you can ask for advice.
    And anything worth doing is worth doing properly. Give it your 100% and stick to it if you decide to take action and you'll reap the rewards afterwards.

But in the end, it comes down to yourself. Do you really want to make a change and fight for a better life? Or do you rather endure this miserable but ''comfortable'' life by staying where you are? It's up to you.
    Only you can decide to get back up and move forward. It all depends on how much fire you have inside you. Those smoldering coals can re-ignite. But you need to really want it and work hard.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Registered User rakeshkumar1998's Avatar
    rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Dream bigger. Do bigger.

Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Professor1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Update: After some time being down in the dumps, I feel as though I'm beginning to get out of it.

I went to my local GP (Doctors) to discuss my plight but he only recommended a blood test but he didn't seem too bothered. I was contemplating to just allow the blood test but I went for it, despite nearly passing out during my last one. My blood test revealed I was Vitamin D deficient. I was expecting something hormonal related but oh well. I found this experience to almost be the last straw.I genuinely contemplated suicide but after visiting grand parents earlier in the year and being from a religious background, I didn't have the heart to go through with it. So I found myself in this endless loop. Throughout the year, my hair kept falling out and I started to shed excess skin on my scalp. Having long hair, I found this to be most troublesome. Eventually, I bought a Vitamin D supplement as I found out Vitamin D contributes towards skin & hair and I also started taking another supplement (Vitamins for Hair), a supplement which contains Zinc, Manganese, Folic Acid etc.... and I found this to help. The skin shedding has dramatically reduced although the hair fall is slowly reducing as well.

This gave me some hope. In 5 weeks, I'll be going abroad to get married. It's beginning to dawn on me that I don't wish to look like a frail horse on my wedding day. I now realize that time isn't on my side. With 5 weeks to go, what kind of measurable difference will I be able to see. I then scoured through a few progress threads and some users have shown to make some decent progress in that type of time frame (4 Weeks). This gave me more hope. I know full well that in 5 weeks, I won't have made any significant gains, however, my short term goal was/ is to not get married as a frail horse. Even if I have some extra fat buffing out my face and overall body, I'd be happy. For starters, is this a feasible and realistic goal ?

Regarding the gym, I have a local gym but it recently closed for refurbishment. This really threw me out of mind. As I was casually browsing the internet, I came across a workout bench which seemed nifty. The only place I could keep it was my bedroom and that is already the smallest room in the house. I started to think, "The only real room I need, is the ability to perform the exercises without any restriction of movement". This made sense to me and I managed to nab some adjustable dumbbells on sale.
    I'm essentially ready to go. My preliminary research suggests full body workouts are most ideal for total beginners. I'm quite apprehensive but I suppose many are when they first start.

Regarding nutrition, I'm not a big eater and I get the feeling I'll err towards the way of chocolates and what not. I suppose bulking does have that slight leeway in regards to diet. Thankfully I suppose, we drink full fat (Whole) milk. I'm a big fan of nuts (The seed) which I reckon will keep me in good stead. I do feel as though it might be worth purchasing a gainer as I used to have 1 as it'll make meals easier. I still very much intend of keep aspects of diet clean and will definitely be eating my greens and whatnot

Whilst I'm not exactly fully happy, I do struggle to wake up early (A key goal of mine), I'm somewhat proud of myself to dig myself out of this rut. I had to assemble the bench which was quite satisfying and the dumbbells are really nifty, they're quite heavy which means 'll get some longevity out of them I suppose. I'll be looking into meal prep soon. I'm an avid fan of tea but I feel as though its something I'll need to reduce my intake of.

I appreciate any advice/ full body workout plans/ diet tips. @backinthegymbro , I appreciate the advice, it helped.

Thanks,

MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what's your habits bro?

Weed and excess ejaculation can significantly decrease your motivation.

Stay strong.

In soviet Russia, doctors used to recommend sunlight and exercise for depression.

Originally Posted by MadFrogger View Post
    what's your habits bro?

Weed and excess ejaculation can significantly decrease your motivation.

Stay strong.

In soviet Russia, doctors used to recommend sunlight and exercise for depression.
    Sadly it was the latter. I was ejaculating like I was in a competition. It hasn't been easy, but I've managed to overcome it and I feel better. Sadly my hair is still falling out by shed loads but the skin shedding has vastly reduced. I feel as though a DHT blocker may be required although I require further analysis.

It's a slow grind but I'm slowly working towards Feb and I just I've made enough progress.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Professor1234 View Post
    Sadly it was the latter. I was ejaculating like I was in a competition. It hasn't been easy, but I've managed to overcome it and I feel better. Sadly my hair is still falling out by shed loads but the skin shedding has vastly reduced. I feel as though a DHT blocker may be required although I require further analysis.

It's a slow grind but I'm slowly working towards Feb and I just I've made enough progress.
    I'm not really surprised about the vitamin D, it's a big deal in northern climates. Stick with that, OP, maybe even up your dose. The workout plans aren't going to make much difference prior to the wedding, but if you stick with it beyond that, you'll see amazing results, both in appearance and in mood.

Good luck, man.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Glad to hear things gettin better my man, keep it up and push through it. You got this

JOhhnyH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it seems like you have burnt out... I would suggest to take some time off and not think about work, then come back.. sometimes it happens when you work too much, you overwork yourself and create this barrier" and dont want to do it anymore. Taking time off will definitely hlep