Registered User RaymondONoodles's Avatar
    RaymondONoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bad posture, shoulder blades stick out, what do to?

I’m 15 years old and I’ve always been skinny and I’ve been trying to gain weight and I’ve maintained to finally gain 10 pounds in a month but I’m still going for more and while at it I realize now that I should fix my body to the way I like it and I should of started earlier but better now then never.
    I have been told I have mild scoliosis and that I could do some exercises but she didn’t tell me what kind of exercises to do and when I search it up there’s so many videos and different things I don’t know what to put in my routine, sets, reps, how often a week.

I’ve started doing scapular push-ups recently 3x15 everyday and I’m going to add 2 reps or something every week, but I’m pretty sure I need some stretches and such. Also my shoulders are a little rounded, to which I’ve added face pulls 4x15 on back days which I hit twice a week

My right shoulder pokes out more then my left and my left rip cage (probably won’t be able to change that but maybe there’s something) pokes out a little more then my right.

Consistently isn’t a problem, it’s just making a routine that I for sure knows works and helpfully there’s someone in this forum that could tell me what to do to achieve better posture so I can actually like my body.

https: //imgur.com/a/czhEwWK
    Last edited by RaymondONoodles; 10-13-2019 at 11:56 AM.

ItsAras is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Type in youtube: Athleanx scalpula winging, it should help you to fix your posture. The guy is legit and very knowledgeable.

905letters is on a distinguished road. (+10) 905letters is on a distinguished road. (+10) 905letters is on a distinguished road. (+10) 905letters is on a distinguished road. (+10) 905letters is on a distinguished road. (+10) 905letters is on a distinguished road. (+10) 905letters is on a distinguished road. (+10) 905letters is on a distinguished road. (+10) 905letters is on a distinguished road. (+10) 905letters is on a distinguished road. (+10) 905letters is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You kind of have the same thing as me, check my post in this forum I made yesterday.

We have forward shoulders, lat winging, and also anterior pelvic tilt.
    Gotta fix those things