jamesfay72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesfay72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesfay72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesfay72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesfay72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesfay72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesfay72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesfay72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesfay72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesfay72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesfay72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can the pendlay rows and Fierce 5 be done with dumbells

Can they be done with dumbbells? Trying to be equally strong in both sides. Also is the Fierce 5 a good program for a woman? My wife and I are doing this together.

melpa64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melpa64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melpa64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melpa64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melpa64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melpa64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melpa64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melpa64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melpa64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melpa64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) melpa64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jamesfay72 View Post
    Can they be done with dumbbells? Trying to be equally strong in both sides. Also is the Fierce 5 a good program for a woman? My wife and I are doing this together.
    I guess it could work, any row that is horizontal will work for example i only do seated rows now instead of pendlays and that is a fine substitute. If you have a bench you can also lay flat on that and have it as a chest supported row. Lot's of different variations, i would recommend youtubing variations for ideas, not sure if your working out form home or the gym but if you are at the gym I wold definitely recommend seated rows for sure over dumbbells.

Yes no reason why fierce 5 wouldn't be good for a women, as long as your wife is willing to learn proper form and technique of each exercise there is no barrier to entry

ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000) ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000) ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000) ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000) ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000) ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000) ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000) ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000) ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000) ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000) ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can use DBs, but you'll probably need to use lower weight than if you use a barbell. Maybe you don't mean a strict Pendlay but just a horizontal row. If so, yes no problem, just pull wide, don't pull the DBs close to your body.

You want a *wide grip,* and *pull to the chest.* In this case, cable row with a wide grip will let you control the form better than DBs.
    Currently running a PHLU template:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1587578081&viewfull=1#post1587578081

Burger bulk crew
    Squats in socks crew
    Straps crew
    I do what the f* I wanna do crew