psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face Heidi is shrinking

Hi, I'm Heidi, mum to 4 kids and it's time to look after my weight for the last time. Was doing well through 3 pregnancies and kids, but after child number 3 it went down hill. Lack of sleep and having my 4 (last) child added to the weight. When my youngest was old enough I started work and the weight crept on more! I have an active job, but ate more fast food and found it harder to juggle my time.

I don't feel as bad as I look. I'm a little shocked by photos. I hike overnight with a full pack (18kg) going distances of 15-20kms per day without issues. I want my knees to last for many years of hiking! I don't get sick. But I know I need to do this to maximise the confidence I have in my body. I look 6 months pregnant, even though my youngest is 4 now! Buying clothes is almost impossible with my belly.

Need to update my current "before" photos

Current weight: 98.6kg (down from my max of 108.2kg on 16/3/19)
    Current body fat: 46.7%

Goal weight: 65kg
    Goal body fat: 20% approx
    Goal dress size: Australian 12 or less
    Goal event: Complete the 1200km Heysen Trail in South Australia in 2021

psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Down 400g in 5 days. Happy with that. Weighing at random intervals, so should choose a week day to stick with.

Not following an eating plan, just aiming not to overeat, eat more vegetables and stick to only water for the evening after dinner.

Did my 3 days in the gym this week, but worked fewer days, so will try to get some extra activity in on the weekend.

Current weight: 98.2kg
    Current body fat: 46.2%

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by psychochillie View Post
    Down 400g in 5 days. Happy with that. Weighing at random intervals, so should choose a week day to stick with.

Not following an eating plan, just aiming not to overeat, eat more vegetables and stick to only water for the evening after dinner.

Did my 3 days in the gym this week, but worked fewer days, so will try to get some extra activity in on the weekend.

Current weight: 98.2kg
    Current body fat: 46.2%
    Hey there! As a coach I have all my clients weigh in upon waking in the morning. This should be done with no clothes on and after using the bathroom to keep all variables the same. If you weigh in at random times on random days you really don't have consistent data. Try my idea and track your weekly average weight. If you weight stays the same or goes up you will likely need to make changes. If you have any questions PM me. Would love to help!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/