pmj13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question iPhone App that generates routines?

I’ve seen a trainer on and off for quite some time, but I can’t financially afford it anymore. However, I love having someone generate routines for me that work - as I’m not sure my knowledge is vast enough to create my own.

Does anyone know of any apps for your phone that are kind of “plug and play” for generating weekly workout routines to facilitate growth and strength gain? I just stumbled upon Fitbod, which seems promising, but wanted to hear some feedback from others regarding things of this nature.

I’d appreciate any help or advice anyone can give.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pmj13 View Post
    generating weekly workout routines to facilitate growth and strength gain
    That's a good way to spin your wheels for growth or strength. You need a program appropriate to your status and goals that will progress you over a period of at least a few months.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

pmj13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    That's a good way to spin your wheels for growth or strength. You need a program appropriate to your status and goals that will progress you over a period of at least a few months.
    I didn’t know that, so thank you. And this helps drive home the fact that I am in need of some guidance on this hahaha. Do you know of any apps or anything that do that? And help keep track of your strength increases, etc etc? I appreciate it.