dopeytheclown is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Need help, I don't know what to do next.

I'm new here any advice would be very appreciated, when I started my weight-loss journey I weighed about 270lb, I started in March this year and I am now down to 176lb. My body fat percentage is now 22.5% on a home scale. I was keeping track of my calories,carbs,fats,protein and sugar intakes on MyFitnessPal.com. I was making sure to only eat 1500 calories 150 grams of carbs or lower a day no junk food I was doing fasted cardio in the morning on my days off of work and lifting weights for about 1 hour, and on my days that I do work I lift weights for about 30 minutes everyday, I don't have a gym membership so I just do body weight exercises and 2 25lb weights that I have at home. I tried to increase my calorie intake to 2,000 calories a day and I was going to do 200 grams of carbs or 10% a day but somehow I feel like I'm messing up somewhere.I sometimes find it hard to eat 2000 calories and keep my grams of fat at 71 grams and I'm not trying to eat too much carbohydrates or am i looking and doing everything all wrong. I lost weight, now I want to build up a little bit of muscle or should I still continue to lose fat. I am a male 33 years old 5ft 10in 176lb

I pick 3 exercises from the list below everyday and I rest 45 seconds in between sets. I do have one day of rest. The day before I go back to work.

(Two Arm Dumbbell Front Raises=25lb 5 sets 10 reps)

(Flat Bench Dumbbell Flyes=25lb 4 sets, 12 reps)

(Dumbbell crossbody hammer curl=20lb 4 sets, 10 reps)

(sitting bicep curl=20lb 4 sets 10 reps)

(Single Arm Dumbbell Overhead Press =20lb 4 sets, 10 reps)

(Chair dips=5 sets 12 reps)

(Push ups and decline push up=4 sets 12 reps)

(Leg raises=4 sets 10 reps)

(Flutter kicks= 4 sets 10 reps)

(Sit ups=4 sets 10 reps)

(Forearm hand grip=4 set 90 reps)

(Cardio=15-30 minutes)

Thank you for the advice

RayBcomplex is just really nice. (+1000) RayBcomplex is just really nice. (+1000) RayBcomplex is just really nice. (+1000) RayBcomplex is just really nice. (+1000) RayBcomplex is just really nice. (+1000) RayBcomplex is just really nice. (+1000) RayBcomplex is just really nice. (+1000) RayBcomplex is just really nice. (+1000) RayBcomplex is just really nice. (+1000) RayBcomplex is just really nice. (+1000) RayBcomplex is just really nice. (+1000)
    100lb in 6 months? Congratulations!

I can tell you that #1: 25lb and bodyweight isn't doing you any favors. Get in the gym and lift heavy.

faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    read:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=165843261
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

so basically you're overcomplicating it by trying to eat exact amounts of certain macros. hit the minimums and fill the rest with whatever, it's supposed to be simple man. also i'd add in some squats or any kind of leg work
    munchies on a cut is the true test of discipline crew