Thread: GRE Test

TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

GRE Test

Anyone taken this? I need to take a verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning tests. Need any! Possible help anyone could offer!

Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    About 5 years ago. I just purchased one of the study guides. Couldn't tell you what I scored, but I passed.

Then a week later the university I applied to told me I didn't need to take it (which previously they said I did) since another branch of that school awarded me my bachelors. *******s.
    Being anti-2nd Amendment is like saying "We have too many rights, please take some away!"

letsgetlost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsgetlost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsgetlost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsgetlost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsgetlost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsgetlost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsgetlost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsgetlost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsgetlost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsgetlost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsgetlost is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TurkBrah View Post
    Anyone taken this? I need to take a verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning tests. Need any! Possible help anyone could offer!
    honestly, the most straightforward plan is:

-take the free official practice test from ETS. get your baseline score
    -get the magoosh gre membership and do as many practice questions as you can, reviewing any concepts that you are weak in as you go
    -take another practice test from ETS and see if you're scoring what your target score is
    -if not, keep working through magoosh
    -if yes, take the gre officially

PM me if you have any other questions, I'm very well-versed in the GRE

elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Its all on computer, I would practice taking practice tests on the computer. I would rather take paper tests. I like to run through, look over all questions and answer some that I feel like I know now but might forget later, ect. Cant easily do that on the computer test. You can go back to previous questions but you have to go through them one by one which is annoying and time consuming on a timed test.

LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I took it I nearly got a perfect score - only missed one math question. Srs.

The best advice I can give ya: Take several practice exams on the computer that will simulate taking the exam irl. Meaning go to a library and sit for several hours, get your eyes used to reading and working the problems on a computer screen for the length of the test, etc. When you actually sit to take the exam, your thoughts should be "this is no big deal I've done this plenty of times".
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glow, glow, glow your boat

paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    I would rather take paper tests. I like to run through, look over all questions and answer some that I feel like I know now but might forget later, ect. Cant easily do that on the computer test.
    Definitely the paper test. When I was taking the GMAT on paper 30 years ago, a buzzer went off in the classroom and wouldn't shut off. The proctor told us to put down our pencils. I did. But I just kept on reading the questions on the paper in front of me for the 10 minutes it took them to turn off the buzzer. Everyone in the classroom had an extra 10 minutes to take the test.

mrrehab is not very well liked. (-100) mrrehab is not very well liked. (-100) mrrehab is not very well liked. (-100) mrrehab is not very well liked. (-100) mrrehab is not very well liked. (-100) mrrehab is not very well liked. (-100) mrrehab is not very well liked. (-100) mrrehab is not very well liked. (-100) mrrehab is not very well liked. (-100) mrrehab is not very well liked. (-100) mrrehab is not very well liked. (-100)
    I took the paper test recently, did well enough to get into an engineering program of choice. Best thing I can recommend is the actual ETS material, the book and paid practice tests - real simulation of the actual tests with ETS material makes all the difference. Used the Magoosh Vocab app as well. Feel free to PM if any other questions

TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just found out today I passed the test for the job i applied. I used graduate first website for their tests. The exams were harder than them but they helped quite a bit to get me comfy to sit in the exam.