Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DatMurse View Post
    You can't do anything for herpes if there are open sores other than a condom. We wouldn't do that with anyone that has sores. Condom or not. Oral STDs are much harder to come by. We get checked regardless. It wouldn't impact our career. We may have to care for people with **** worse than a normal STD.

In regards to relatives I just rather seperate that part of our life. Atleast for now. Kind of like we think it would be weird to do stuff with regular life friends
    Herpes can be transmitted without sores. It can transmitted if there are just bumps and there is a period where there are no symptoms during which herpes can be transmitted. What about crabs and warts? You get checked every 3 months but isn't that not often enough? It only takes days to get infected with most stds.

Do you know the status of the persons you swing with or do you rely on their word that they are std free? What protective measures do you have in place for stds that condoms alone do not prevent? What about other diseases that can be transmitted through sex e.g. ebola (extreme example), do swingers prepare for those things as well?

Do you know whether others you swing with get tested every 3 months or at least every 6 months?

If you got a lifelong std, it would not affect you career? Even for hiv, herpes and hpv? I wasn't aware of that but it seems strange. Aren't there any separate things nurses with lifelong stds have to do examples paperwork or procedures or strict medical stuff they have to adhere to?

In terms of cumshots is the eye avoided? I ask this because some stds can affect the eye, if infected fluid makes contact.
    “With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Obligatory cuck negs
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    8.5/10 wife or bust crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP,

Thanks for being so honest and transparent.

I have to ask - do you let other dude's cum in your wife's mouth?
    **Misc. Pureblood Crew**
    **Misc. 2022 Shutdown Survivor (Nov 11 - 14)**

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    does your wife decide who to hook up with, when and where or do you have the final answer? do you get to decide which couples you guys hook up with because you like the chick or is it more or less what she wants? has she ever took one for the team?

does she have any fetishes?

has she been with black, latino, asian, etc?
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jay283 View Post
    Herpes can be transmitted without sores. It can transmitted if there are just bumps and there is a period where there are no symptoms during which herpes can be transmitted. What about crabs and warts? You get checked every 3 months but isn't that not often enough? It only takes days to get infected with most stds.

Do you know the status of the persons you swing with or do you rely on their word that they are std free? What protective measures do you have in place for stds that condoms alone do not prevent? What about other diseases that can be transmitted through sex e.g. ebola (extreme example), do swingers prepare for those things as well?

Do you know whether others you swing with get tested every 3 months or at least every 6 months?

If you got a lifelong std, it would not affect you career? Even for hiv, herpes and hpv? I wasn't aware of that but it seems strange. Aren't there any separate things nurses with lifelong stds have to do examples paperwork or procedures or strict medical stuff they have to adhere to?

In terms of cumshots is the eye avoided? I ask this because some stds can affect the eye, if infected fluid makes contact.
    The long term diseases are irrelevant. I have never bled on anyone. we also wear protection. If they are couples we try to get a gauge on how they are. You don't sleep with some crack head whore you met at a bar. Nor do you ask for their last STD check. You size them up. Obviously there are risks

Hpv and HIV are the last of the diseases I worry about at work...

Oral transmission is still difficult. I am gonna make this response short

It's a risk that we take. We size them up and can get an idea about what kind of person they are. We get checked every 3 months which I believe standard may be 6 but we alternate. Every 3 months one of us gets checked
    From Houston, now I am in San Diego

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    -=Degenerative Disc Disease Crew=-
    -=Torn Pec Crew=-

DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LiftBigEatBig View Post
    OP,

Thanks for being so honest and transparent.

I have to ask - do you let other dude's cum in your wife's mouth?
    Depends on the guy tbh

Originally Posted by Bassackwards View Post
    does your wife decide who to hook up with, when and where or do you have the final answer? do you get to decide which couples you guys hook up with because you like the chick or is it more or less what she wants? has she ever took one for the team?

does she have any fetishes?

has she been with black, latino, asian, etc?
    We decide as a team for couples. There is a couple where the girl is cute but my wife hates his teeth. I don't think he is horrible looking.

Now there is a couple where the wife is 5/10 and the guy is 2/10 but she doesn't mind hooking up with him because they are nice people. Which kind of horrifies me

She likes being pinned down. Choked, deep throated. Treated like a slut. Spanked. We also do electrical play

That's her fetish

-=Torn Pec Crew=-

Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The long term diseases are irrelevant. I have never bled on anyone. we also wear protection. If they are couples we try to get a gauge on how they are. You don't sleep with some crack head whore you met at a bar. Nor do you ask for their last STD check. You size them up. Obviously there are risks

It's a risk that we take. We size them up and can get an idea about what kind of person they are. We get checked every 3 months which I believe standard may be 6 but we alternate. Every 3 months one of us gets checked
    Hol' up

Are you saying y'all are wearing condoms every time, the whole time?
    Last edited by Jessejame5; 10-15-2019 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Sp

jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sizing them up is no way of telling for sure if they're clean. If you did get a lifelong std would you continue swinging?

Also are you comfortable sleeping with someone with a lifelong std who is taking their meds regularly?

And is swinging in your opinion worth the risk of contracting an incurable std?
    “With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

Sizing them up is no way of telling for sure if they're clean. If you did get a lifelong std would you continue swinging?

Also are you comfortable sleeping with someone with a lifelong std who is taking their meds regularly?

And is swinging in your opinion worth the risk of contracting an incurable std?
    If we do stuff with people that get tested regularly we aren't too concerned. Sizing then up can help you get an idea of what kind of person they are and if they tell the truth about getting tested regularly.

I wouldn't do anything with anyone with a positive HIV test or confirmed hsv.

We do things to minimize risks.

Even with my job I take risks of obtaining leukemia due to chemical exposure.

-=Torn Pec Crew=-

If we do stuff with people that get tested regularly we aren't too concerned. Sizing then up can help you get an idea of what kind of person they are and if they tell the truth about getting tested regularly.

I wouldn't do anything with anyone with a positive HIV test or confirmed hsv.

We do things to minimize risks.

Even with my job I take risks of obtaining leukemia due to chemical exposure.
    There's a phrase that goes, you're only lucky until you're unlucky. What happens if you two contract an incurable std?

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how many dudes ran a train on the wife? did the other chicks get a train ran on them to?

your wife get everyhole plugged at once?

is she into getting double vag? double angus?

does she swallow in the GBs or does she only do that to her favorites?
    US Navy Veteran
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

There's a phrase that goes, you're only lucky until you're unlucky. What happens if you two contract an incurable std?
    clearly we would go to a doctor.
    If you want a dialogue we can have one but I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you on here

-=Torn Pec Crew=-

how awkward is it after the gang bang? i mean..... everybody nuts, wife's face is creamed and glazed like a krispy kreme donut, do you tell everyone to gtfo? or do they bust and then they get their senses back and go home? do you all spoon each other? everyone taking pics and selfies of the mess they made? all the dudes smoking and drinking onthe patio, getting recharged for round 2 while the wives rest/get rehydrated?

what kind of drama happened during/afterwards? any meltdowns?

i was stationed with a dude who was the token bull at some of the san diego swinger clubs years and gang bang parties. he used to tell us some of the stories..... wonder if it was common
    US Navy Veteran
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NextPound View Post
    So a nurse engaging in very risky sexual behavior sizes people up verbally on whether or not they have HIV. Makes perfect sense.

I thought this was gross when I first read it yesterday or whenever, now it just pisses me off that you are so cavalier with the health of you and your patients. And you are a nurse.
    confirmed troll thread! ToastinG!

So a nurse engaging in very risky sexual behavior sizes people up verbally on whether or not they have HIV. Makes perfect sense.

I thought this was gross when I first read it yesterday or whenever, now it just pisses me off that you are so cavalier with the health of you and your patients. And you are a nurse.
    What the hell does that have to do with my patients? Are you an idiot?

You are misunderstanding my statement or I misphrased it. People we do stuff get tested regularly

You don't get HIV from breathing the same air *******
    Last edited by DatMurse; 10-15-2019 at 07:27 PM.

-=Torn Pec Crew=-

And HIV results show up how long from date of transmission? Are you serious? Did you go to the university of Phoenix for nursing school?

You could be infecting partners and have no clue and vice versa. You know that right? Also the odds are not zero that you could give a patient aids if you have an accident with a needle. They may be minuscule, but not zero.
    I have never had an accidental needle stick. and even if I did stick myself. I wouldnt stick the patient with it.

You clearly odnt understand the difference between aids and HIV.

you make it sound like I will get HIV, then happen to stick the patient inbetween then and me getting tested. stop trying to justify your dumb comment.
    Last edited by DatMurse; 10-15-2019 at 11:11 PM.

-=Torn Pec Crew=-

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Another reason why that lifestyle is degeneracy.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What the hell does that have to do with my patients? Are you an idiot?

You are misunderstanding my statement or I misphrased it. People we do stuff get tested regularly
    How regularly do they get tested for STD's?

Have you seen their paperwork, like they do for pornstars? (I.e. they make them show their test paperwork before shoots, and even then they have had groups people infected with syphillis and HIV from time to time.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can I fuk ur wife brah
    ***Canadian Crew***
    S 365 D 585 B 315
    misc resident sky tradie

arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP let's dudes cum in his wife's mouth and on her face. OP is pathetic and sad. Hey bro, just dont get married if you want to bang random 4/10 whales.

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks like this thread didn't go quite how OP planned lewl. inb4 detectived
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘶𝘬𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gotta know that your wife loves you more than just sex. I love spending time with my wife. After sex is all over, do you still wanna be with your SO? Thats the thing. I Do.
    That's nice that you want to be around your wife after she's been spitroasted, dp'ed, deepthroated and smacked around by multiple men, a sure sign of a strong, healthy relationship.
    Palestine supporters are the assorted scum of the earth

RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RayBoccini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DesiredUser**** View Post
    No way that's his real pic. You'd have to be very foolish or have no self awareness to announce to the world you are a literal cuck with that. Would reject the treatment if was patient/10

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by DesiredUser**** View Post
    Well I think on some level it did. I suspect he has subconscious doubts and shame and regret but he is still unable and unwilling to admit that to himself.

This thread is the first step out because it externalizes those repressed negative emotions by the comments and criticism from other people. It’s a small opening for him to come out of denial.

Op not sure if you’re ready yet but I think eventually you will come out of denial. When that happens a flood of negative emotions will overwhelm you.

But if you get through that you’ll get the reward of truth and clarity and honesty with yourself. And then you can end this sham marriage and make amends with yourself emotionally and after healing eventually with time you can move on to a healthy new relationship.

tonybalogney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonybalogney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonybalogney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonybalogney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonybalogney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonybalogney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonybalogney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonybalogney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonybalogney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonybalogney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonybalogney is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Absolutely disgusting degeneracy

You're a cuck and your wife is a raging whore

SAD

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Well I think on some level it did. I suspect he has subconscious doubts and shame and regret but he is still unable and unwilling to admit that to himself.

This thread is the first step out because it externalizes those repressed negative emotions by the comments and criticism from other people. It’s a small opening for him to come out of denial.

Op not sure if you’re ready yet but I think eventually you will come out of denial. When that happens a flood of negative emotions will overwhelm you.

But if you get through that you’ll get the reward of truth and clarity and honesty with yourself. And then you can end this sham marriage and make amends with yourself emotionally and after healing eventually with time you can move on to a healthy new relationship.
    what credentials do you possess to provide relationship advice? Wasn’t this an AMA, not tell me anything?

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Family, kids? Nah we'll swing instead and just buy lots of sht with all our money. The establishment LOVES you.

state of piss earth 2019.

arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Edit: Does classifying you as a swinger change your personality? Like does calling yourself a baseball player change your personality?

I didnt say she is an extrovert. She is still an introvert. She is just better at adapting to the environment. It has actually helped her interact with patients and what not.
    OP compares playing a recreational sport/hobby to your soulmate/life partner taking cum shots on the face and swallowing random guys loads.

OP also says his wife taking multiple dinks is good because it makes her better at her job!

Cope levels are off the chart. If you dont understand how cuck/pathetic/delusional this comes off as idk what to say. You're going to have a mental breakdown when she catches feels and leaves you and you realize it was all your doing.

You're a cuck deep down though. You know it, your wife knows it, and now a message board full of strangers know it. To each their own.

mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People like OP usually have a Masochistic personality which stems from childhood abuse. Basically take pleasure in their own pain to a big degree.

If his wife fukked someone behind his back, he'd be pissed for like half a second then kiss her slut mouth and makeup. Because deep down it hurts him but it makes him feel good at the same time
    I just came here on the internet to lie