View Poll Results: Gym Owners - Which hits home first time reading?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

0 0%
  • B

0 0%
  • C

0 0%
    joshin1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Gym owners please...! Quick Advice.

I'm a PT starting to do advertising for local gyms and CrossFit boxes and am looking for feedback on my offer statement. If you're a gym owner of any kind (CrossFit, fitness studio, yoga studio, etc) help me with my research and let me know which of the below reaches out to you the most first time reading... Other feedback is welcome, but not required to answer.
    Thanks so much!!

A. I help CrossFit box owners generate consistent, high-quality leads without working overtime, so they can gain new members, change more lives, build stronger relationships, and finally find true work-life balance.

B. I help CrossFit box owners generate consistent, high-quality leads - without overworking - so they can gain new members, beat the competition, change more lives, and finally find true work-life balance.

C. I help CrossFit box owners generate consistent, high-quality leads - without stress - so they can impact more lives, beat the competition, and find true work-life balance.
    Last edited by joshin1; 10-12-2019 at 03:47 PM.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Aren't gym owners supposed to be paying for your expertise in advertising?

joshin1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    Aren't gym owners supposed to be paying for your expertise in advertising?
    I'm doing market research - something every single person in advertising does to make their marketing more effective. There's a big difference in the language of gym owners and the language of potential members I bring to gym owners. I'm currently doing research on finding the most effective language to reach gym owners. Since I am not one, it helps to get feedback from those who are.