orangeloor34 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Losing Stomach Fat

Hey guys,

I was wondering if I could get any advice on this issue, from those who have had a similar experience. I've been cutting for almost 3 months (from ~130 lbs to 105 lbs at around 5 ft tall). I've gotten to the point where I have defined arms, shoulders, and legs, I look vascular, etc. This leads me to believe my body fat is fairly low, enough to see abs. However, I still have a fat stomach. When flexing my abs, I can barely make out the first row, and there's still a lot of fat over it. I just have a v-line. My stomach fat still hangs over my waistline. I'm at a super low weight now, and I'm worried that I'm just never going to have abs. Has anyone had a similar experience? What did you do to shed that last layer of stomach fat? Or do I just give up cutting and start bulking again? Any advice is appreciated.

hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Post a pic for better advice.

I would say its lack of muscle but a pic will show.