Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10) DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10) DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10) DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10) DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10) DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10) DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10) DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10) DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10) DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10) DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Legs are tired and need active recovery, because apparently relaxing for long bouts make them forget how to work together properly.

1 set of deadhangs, glute extensions, leg curls, face pulls, serratus push ups for warmup.

Deadlift on a slant board and only touching the floor lightly, but still pausing on the floor
    5x5x50

Great exercise for coordination. Next time - in 2 weeks - i'll be more prepared.

Glute extensions 2x8

No use training more muscles, because of how my body got kinda twisted and some muscles fatigued due to excessive relaxation.
    Go to my log and share something brutal i might wanna try: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177638011&p=1589549301#post1589549301

DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10) DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10) DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10) DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10) DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10) DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10) DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10) DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10) DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10) DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10) DOMSPOWER is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yesterday i overdid it a bit with isometric holds for my torso and inverted rows. Today my right scap just didn't feel exactly as it should, but it showed me that i need to get back to frequent super light rear delt work, so not too bad. Knee doesn't work well with bending, though.

4,8km walk to and from the gym today..

Warmup:

Deadhang 10sec

Glute machine 3x10x10
    - Last set with max ROM, which i thought the machine was already set to but guess not.

Leg Curls 2x20x10

Pull ups 2x2
    - Off..

Bent over Side Raises 2x15x2
    - I've done too much serratus work relative to rear delt work. This info helps a lot.

Pulldown Obliques with staggered feet 3x10x15

I'm doing more warmup work now than last time, because the whole thing for me is to feel better about doing more before i go heavy.

Workout:

Box Squat 3x10xbodyweight
    - Last set was painful.

Bent over Rows
    40kg x20, 16, 10
    - Something around my scapula just didn't work, and the knee kept hurting a bit.

Snatch grip Shrugs
    3x20x40
    2x20x60
    - Well something here is great for my serratus and scap control.

Coffee break.

Glute machine
    10x15, 20, 30 PR on account of it being a new exercise

Unilateral Leg Curls 2x10x10
    - Made me feel good so why keep going?

6 standing machine calf raises, yeeeeeeeah that's not happening.

30 bent over side raises with 1kg, not easy actually, so very useful.

Walk home again.

That knee gotta get it's **** together really quick. Having the muscles cooperate better is great and all, but some tissue not even being used to support a knee bend is unacceptable to me.
    Go to my log and share something brutal i might wanna try: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177638011&p=1589549301#post1589549301

Have done barely any training beyond super brief active recovery work, as it turns out my body recovers my excessively tight muscles very fast when I don't stress the system.

Last night the sun was very hot and kept me up from 3 to probably 5am. I was kinda ****ed and arrived in the gym 2 hours late, but I did some good despite thanks to warming up thoroughly.

Warm ups:

Glute machine 2x10x15

Close grip MAG Cable Rows 2x10x15

Medium grip MAG Pulldown Rows 2x8x15

Staggered feet Pulldown Abs 2x10x15
    - Neutral grip with the MAG handle felt better than overland grip.

After each set i did 10 bent over side raises with 1kg.

Workout:

Bench Press
    3x10x20
    10x40
    8x40

All but the first two sets were to about an inch above my chest as that felt safer on my shoulder. Trying having feet more below me than behind me, it helped.

High Incline DB Bench Press 2x4x6kg
    - Slow tempo and very hard upper back squeeze on top half of every rep.

Rows with same grip as during warmups.....

Cable Rows 3x13x25

Pulldown Rows 3x8x25

Bent over Side Raises 3x15x2

Reverse grip Pushdowns superset normal grip Pushdowns
    20x10, 12,5
    10x17,5
    2x8x25

Same reps with each grip, helped a ton on scapula positioning.

Barbell Curls 3x15x20

As upper back improves everything will improve. Gotta work it with active recovery every day.

My shoulder is aching a bit today, maybe cos of all the driving I did getting laid this weekend.

**** I'm sleeping heavy now.

Walk 5k, good.

Warm up:

Deadhang 3 sets

Glute machine 3x8x15

Bent over Side Raises 3x15x1

MAG Pulldown Rows
    10x15
    2x10x20

Pulldown abs with staggered feet 2x10x10

Leg Curls 2x20x10

Workout:

Box Squat
    3x10xbw
    3x10x20
    3x5x40
    5x40 without box, semi sloppy

Great work. My hip still needs some more mobility as I'm sitting back, and I definitely have some weak parts of hamstrings and glutes as it exhausts me to keep knees from coming forward on the way up.

I noticed a lot of new little details and my mind connected them very well, it was all flowing more.

Rows and shrugs were a bit better but didn't really do them.... New fibers are tired, I'd rather recover from quality work than do more work that becomes sloppy fast.

I think i've done too little active recovery work since i've begun falling back into a state of thoracic torsion.. Working on it went great but i'm hella tired and dizzy right now having been home for 40 minutes. Before walking 5km home i sat and ate a meal in there, was cool.

I'm back down to my normal 110kg, but still it took until almost 2pm before i pooped and therefor trained. I have a new rule that i shouldn't train before i poop, since i'm supposed to poop in the morning, or else my gut ain't working right, which is a sign of under recovery.

I did some back raises and cable crunches to help me get to a point where i felt ready to poop, but thought they made me quit feeling **** in some muscles, they didn't do as intended.

I don't know, maybe it's the few cans of cola and an energy drink a couple times the past week that slowly got me to this point.. So i'm done with that.

Warmup:

Glute machine 2x7x20
    Superset Bent over Side Raises 2x10x1

MAG Pulldown Rows 3x10x20
    Superset Serratus Push ups 3x5

Reverse grip Extensions 3x10x12,5
    Superset Bent over Side Raises 3x10x1

Cable Crunches 3x10x12,5
    Superset Bent over Side Raises 3x10x1

Workout:

Bench Press
    6x10x20 - finally my upper back setup clicked, turns out i lacked a little bit of arching
    2x10x40
    7x40

Thoracic began to twist and shoulder began feeling bad. So now i know why i haven't been able to lift without bothering my shoulder.. Makes me think i've been taking it too easy while allowing my body to correct itself through recovery.

High Incline DB Bench 4x6x6
    - The last set almost felt good

Seated DB Press no back support 3x6x6
    - You'd think my upper back wasn't fatigued yet, buuuut....

MAG Pulldown Rows
    10x30
    3x10x40
    - May have done some uneven reps and exacerbated my problem a bit..

Cable Crunches 10x10, 20, 30
    - May have added a bit to the exacerbation.. All i know for sure is i'm beat, though..

Reverse grip Pushdowns
    15x10
    8x20
    10x20

Barbell Curls
    15x20
    10x30

Side Raises
    10x2
    2x10x6

Eat and walk home..

I've decided that each day i'll do a brief morning session of either active recovery work for what came the day before or is coming the next day, or if none came the day before or comes the day after, then it'll be a small support day for the upcoming workout. And in the evening i'll do super brief active recovery work for whatever was done the day before or as a support day or real workout earlier that same day. Everything but my meat and potato gym sessions will be brief, and i wanna feel like a did something yet not nearly enough.