Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
    DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Today was my first real workout since breaking my big toe nail almost completely off during valentine's night fun.

5min slooooow air bike as the 20+ min walk beforehand did not have enough knee bend to warmup

Bodyweight squats 4x5

Deadhangs 4x5-10 seconds

Barbell Squats
    2x5xbar
    6x40kg
    5x60
    5x80 really good technique
    6x100kg not my finest reps but not so bad either for a one-time error

3 more reps than last time.

Deadlift
    2x5x40kg
    3x5x60

Chest supported t bar Rows with shrug to row and lots of the reps all the way up
    3x8x20kg

Really good for my scapula control!
    In general I am feeling much better in most places after having less training and the new weird way of walking. Perhaps improved awareness of my true needs.

50 partial reps of bench presses with 10kg dumbbells

5 min less slow air bike.
    Go to my log and share something brutal i might wanna try: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177638011&p=1589549301#post1589549301

DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Today I'm pretty sure I've done over 150 squats, and I know I've done more than 200 partial band chest presses. I also did 100 band rows in one set at two different times of day- harder on rear delts and smaller muscles in general than lats.

In the gym I really got it confirmed, that my serratus anterior is too tight and weak to let me comfortably come all the way down, so after I had really hit it hard, I did partial benches which really made it easy to come down.

Walked at least 45min to the gym... Toe not yet fallen off, but definitely started to get loose.

Deadhangs 3 sets however long felt right for posture

Chest supported t bar rows and some didn't quite make it all the way up
    4x10x20kg

Unilateral pulldowns
    3x10x12kg

More reps on both exercises now after doing many more reps than my coach approves of and refuses to believe helped me this much.

Paused close grip Bench Press
    2x15x women's bar
    Mid range constant tension reps
    2x30x women's bar
    Full range paused again
    15x women's bar super easy finally
    3x10x35kg and last set was now easy also
    10x55kg

The last set became touch and go as it ended up as a fight of paying attention to my right serratus and getting it back in the same as soon as it began to get lazy on me.

Really good work, hit me right where I need it and I'm definitely better.

DB Shrugs 3x20x15kg
    Hard because I have to flex my serratus and pecs to keep my shoulders in place to retract them from. I believe after doing this, that the passive downwards pull is better for my collar bones and shoulders than pumping out inclines for that area for the time being.
    Go to my log and share something brutal i might wanna try: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177638011&p=1589549301#post1589549301

Doing a bunch of squats, band chest presses and band rows every day is great, to a point.
    Stretched quads and psoas today for the first time since my nail injury, that helped a lot. My glutes are kinda under working now due to just repping and not doing the other stuff enough.

Two days ago I did extra.
    Began the day with 6 rounds:
    20 squats
    50 band presses
    50 band rows

Don't get me wrong, my technique and awareness is much better now, but yesterday I did more like 70 and 120 due to fatigue and ill feeling.

So today's workout was a bit different as I'm adapting day to day:

Couldn't really sit and stand without lower back pain. Stretching hams and walking helped though.

And trying wide stance squats helped most of it! Really got the hips engaged more around.
    I'm coming down much better now, hips have definitely improved!

In the gym:

Quad and psoas stretching as well as reach the toes.

Deadlift
    20xbar
    3x8x50kg superset 15 kneeling squats which helped loads
    3x5x80
    5x110 stop

RDL 4x10x50kg
    Hit me really good and hard where I need it!

Wide stance long pause squats 3x50kg sinking deeper and coming up when feeling like its time, just one set hit hard enough.

Barbell rows 17x50kg one set again

Leg curls 20x12kg one set again again

Bicycle abs 30 total reps one set again again again

7min air bike and now burgers.

This morning I took the bus an hour early, missed the work bus, took the city bus, got off too late, walked the wrong direction and had a morning workout for the remaining half hour before I had to get walking again to work.

The workout was a modified version of a small part of the beginner routine on my gyms board. New routine every day and many people follow it blindly.

2 rounds
    Air bike 5calories
    20 air squats
    9 row calories

2 rounds
    12kg one arm kettlebell Deadlift 10reps per arm
    4kg 8reps for the rest of the exercises
    Front raises
    Side raises
    Overhead presses

Then after work I did my upper session.
    I tried a new lat exercise kinda straight arm pulling into bench setup and beginning of a rep. Game changer! Afterwards I could really set up tight everywhere and tell that my body tries to protect my right collar bone. Hence so loose there and lack of movement in the other side. Crazy!

Deadhangs 2x10 count
    Too hard of an exercise honestly

Chest supported shrug to row and this time all the way up and holding every rep
    10x10kg
    8x10
    Much harder when all reps come up for a hold!!!!

One arm lat pulldowns 2x10x12kg
    Better left side connection

The straight arm bench pull down 2x10x12kg
    This got the left side connected for real!

Bench Press
    20xbar mostly touch and go
    2x8x40kg paused

Dumbbell Incline 2x12x7,5kg
    Really intense on that collar bone

Dumbbell Shrugs 2x12x17,5kg
    Much better shoulder control and posture this time.

H Roll
    12x3kg
    14x3

Dumbbell Swings same kinda low incline height 2x20x3kg

2 rounds to or almost to failure
    Floor reverse grip triceps extensions
    Floor supinated grip triceps extensions
    Standing reverse grip curls
    Standing supinated grip curls
    6kg on all

External cable rotations 2x10x4kg
    Hard and shaky on right side.

Air bike 5min.

It was really nice today as I just blazed through different angles kinda like a working man and zero interest in failure or hard pumps. All about connection and feeling kinda comfortable so it's healthy for me. This is the way.

Today I went in for a support workout and ended up trying a beginners crossfit session.
    Im hooked.

Felt good, wanna do it every day to remove my pains and widen my long term strength and muscle foundation now.

I can always do some heavy work sometimes as I adapt and feel strong, but I can never add lots of rehab type volume after pushing a good amount of heavy weights.

Foundation must come first.

3rounds
    Air bike 5calories
    20 air squats
    Rowing 9 calories

10min rounds
    Air bike arms only 5calories
    Sumo High Pulls 10x20kg kettlebell
    Pulldowns 10x16kg
    Did 5 rounds in 11,5min

3 supersets
    45sec Deadlift Hold below knees 40kg shaking a bit
    30sec 90 degree situp hold with feet off the floor and I shook so ****ing much

10min rounds and again 11,5min to finish a round
    20 Air squats
    8 situps
    8 alternated arm bench press with 10kg dumbbells
    Either 5 or 6 rounds total.

Meaning either 160 or 180 Air squats total for the workout.

I know that with some adaptation I have way more weight in me for the Deadlift holds.
    Give me a few months and who knows maybe there will be some personal 1rep records as well.