Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Today's a great day.

Bent over Band Rows pulling arms behind the body which is hard as ****
    6-7x10

Superset Push ups against the kitchen counter
    6-7x10

The push execution was way better than last time where i did 10x10 and rows after, my shoulder - or more likely my collar bone - just need to adapt to the improvements.

Band Rows pulling to stomach 50reps
    - Reminds me of when i'd intuitively and frequently do a ton of rows every day and most of my trouble went away quick. I guess i stopped because i had gotten better and was bored with me only to forget that i had ever done it.

Side Raises 50reps with 5kg
    - Recognize my great progress in posture.

Overhead External Band Rotations in a lunge position 4x5
    - The last set was hard on my right arm and easy on my left for some reason.

Then took the band around my neck and did 100 tricep extensions and to finish off i stepped on it and did 100 bicep curls. Oh yeah, the right bicep is definitely in bad shape.

I do a LOT of rear delt work from different angles that i don't log in here, and after today i'm starting to think that a lot of the benefits i get from them comes from the lat tension required to keep the technique on point, as when i feel great in my torso, my lats are tense all the way down into my obliques.
    Go to my log and share something brutal i might wanna try: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177638011&p=1589549301#post1589549301

DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DOMSPOWER has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yesterday evening I did 10x5 tactical frog pose with some inner thigh squeezes thrown into the mix. I began at above parallel and as the sets progressed I began going deep and ended up the last two sets as deep as possible. Could barely make my feet leave the ground, it had a great effect.

Today:

Paused bodyweight Squat 5-6 triples

Felt like random technique work, not training.

Wheelbarrow full of dirt
    4 sets of a pull and pull

Shorter rest times and faster speed, actually a bit too fast at first.

50 Band Rows

Floor Press 6x10x5kg

As i began getting the right positioning and manage the squeeze into the floor on the bottom, i began to do just that each rep. Very intense, i made it much harder than the weight suggests.

Band Rows 2x100

Very good workout, specially the upper body portion. Therapeutic.
    Go to my log and share something brutal i might wanna try: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177638011&p=1589549301#post1589549301

So I had a few days with much less eating, less bloating, more ****ting, a bit less of the daily rehab work (of which i replaced getups and pull aparts with 100 band rows) and now I'm feeling fresher again.

Instead of the morning rehab work I just did this:

Wide stance goodmornings with band 2x30reps
    Great alternative for the leg curls. Hit other places, less strain on the right spot.

Lying alternated leg raises and side leg raises
    2x15
    2x10

Much easier now. And more effective.

Wheelbarrow pulls each way, slippery grass so more like a bit of a fast walk
    6 rounds

Felt much better with walking instead of jogging or even running. Round 6 was more like a normal walking speed, so i stopped. Stimulate therapeutically, recover, repeat.

Overhead external band rotations in a lunge position
    2x6

Then i attached the band high enough that I can do it standing
    4x5 much better

Takes a bit of practice but once I do it just right, it's VERY hard on my lats.

100 band bicep curls

Short workout but VERY effective. I learned some things for future workouts.

Today i went back to the 100 leg curls and rows, and it felt GREAT.

Made a bunch of cold calls for my investment opportunities.

Brief workout:

Bent over row very upright and elbows back 3x15

Really felt it between my scaps in the beginning of every reps this time

5 push ups

Bit of crunching but no pain. Something i can actually work with.

Floor Press with 5kg bells 3x10

The last set felt a lot better, so i decided to quit while I'm ahead and enjoy some better than usual recovery and technical adaptation from it.

So i randomly for in an evening shoulder session. Worked through it with short rest albeit kinda lazily, as I'm not trying to go very hard.

Doorway presses 8x1x10 count

Yeah, i stood in a doorway and pushed my arms up against it isometrically. Made it all about standing correctly and keeping my shoulders secure.

Miniband shoulder triset holding onto each end of the band and not using full rom as it's tough
    10 Face pull external extension hybrids
    10 reverse flies
    10 straight arm pulldowns

4 rounds

Shoulders feel great now and I'm fresh.