AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Benchpress Form Help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Ff...ature=youtu.be

This was done on a deload week today, 72.5kg x 3@RPE 6 (4 more reps left in tank) at ~61kg BW.

Any advice? My main concerns are setting up a bigger arch and perfecting my bar path, although I think if I paused it this would have felt more like an RPE 7.5(2 or 3 more reps left in tank), it felt a lot more controlled when I was actually benching it though.

Also I've seen the bench sticky and will be working on general tips as well, just wondering if there is anything else you guys have picked up on as I'm trying to get technique down for powerlifting.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    loose unrack and reps completing negate your set up

You can see your shoulders come up straight away and stay unretracted for the rest of the set
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee