NeroDeadWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to improve? What exactly is to do?

Recently I wasn't really glad with the shape of my body. I don't believe I'm in any way overweight but I was just slim. I weigh 63 kg and I am 176cm tall. And I am 17 (despite my profile age saying much otherwise) And I am usually working with this routine

300 crunches, 200 squats, 50 push ups, 10 minutes of cardio, 3 minutes of planking

One set of each

My goal is definitely to strengthen my chest, how far can I go with this routine? What can I do to improve it? I sadly can't have access to a gym rn but I do want to make the most out of what I can do at home.

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You need to develop your entire body with weight training - even if you just want to look better on the beach - this kind of training is not just for hardcore bodybuilders. Don't focus on just certain bodyparts, you need to develop in proportion.

Join a gym or buy some equipment (check with us first if you do that). The exercises you have above are better than nothing but aren't going to make any really noticeable differences - or if they do it will be a lot harder to achieve than by using proper equipment.