ProvidenceMic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What will happen if I don't show up to ACE personal trainer exam

I registered for this exam when I wanted to get into fitness industry but I no longer intend to. It's just so happens that the exams are only held during weekdays, and I need to go to work. Does anyone know what's going to happen? Like what would show up in my ACE personal page, etc.

NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ProvidenceMic View Post
    I registered for this exam when I wanted to get into fitness industry but I no longer intend to. It's just so happens that the exams are only held during weekdays, and I need to go to work. Does anyone know what's going to happen? Like what would show up in my ACE personal page, etc.
    It will show as a no show/fail, I'm guessing. Call them and postpone.
    I am one of the 3%.
    I am one of the 1 in 8.

I am the mod who negs KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz
    You will fail, and afterwards they will hire someone to hunt you down and shoot you like a dog.
    "A fox has many tricks, a porcupine has only one trick - but a very good one."

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ProvidenceMic View Post
    I registered for this exam when I wanted to get into fitness industry but I no longer intend to.
    Don't worry about what your ACE page might say, given your above statement.

I am the mod who negs KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz
    We don't delete threads in this subforum unless they're spam. The answers to your questions or the ensuing discussion may interest others.
    "A fox has many tricks, a porcupine has only one trick - but a very good one."

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You seem somewhat flip floppy. I recommend rescheduling the exam and taking it because in a few months, you'll change your mind again. This way, you would have kept both doors open and will have a plan 'B'.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.