ProvidenceMic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What will happen if I don't show up to ACE personal trainer exam

I registered for this exam when I wanted to get into fitness industry but I no longer intend to. It's just so happens that the exams are only held during weekdays, and I need to go to work. Does anyone know what's going to happen? Like what would show up in my ACE personal page, etc.

NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ProvidenceMic View Post
    I registered for this exam when I wanted to get into fitness industry but I no longer intend to. It's just so happens that the exams are only held during weekdays, and I need to go to work. Does anyone know what's going to happen? Like what would show up in my ACE personal page, etc.
    It will show as a no show/fail, I'm guessing. Call them and postpone.
    I am one of the 3%.
    I am one of the 1 in 8.
    www.metavivor.org
    www.metavivor.org/take-action/why-we-need-you

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    You will fail, and afterwards they will hire someone to hunt you down and shoot you like a dog.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ProvidenceMic View Post
    I registered for this exam when I wanted to get into fitness industry but I no longer intend to.
    Don't worry about what your ACE page might say, given your above statement.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    We don't delete threads in this subforum unless they're spam. The answers to your questions or the ensuing discussion may interest others.

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You seem somewhat flip floppy. I recommend rescheduling the exam and taking it because in a few months, you'll change your mind again. This way, you would have kept both doors open and will have a plan 'B'.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.