getmeripped1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need to be able to do 45 push-ups fitness test

For school gym is in a few months and I can only do 15 push-ups all the way down and we need to be able to do 45 to get a perfect score any way to increase the amount of pushups I can do

squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I found my push ups quantity increased when i was benching regularly. also learning the most efficient form (recruiting the chest, biceps and tris with the correct hand placement and tension areas) to perform push up goes a long way

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by getmeripped1 View Post
    For school gym is in a few months and I can only do 15 push-ups all the way down and we need to be able to do 45 to get a perfect score any way to increase the amount of pushups I can do
    Do pushups every day.
    Currently: traveling

Last country visited: Costa Rica - 2020
    Next country booked: Netherlands + Croatia - 2020

Ok will start doing more bench press sets And work on triceps and chest more

How many reps and sets should I do a day

thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Personally I found benching didn't help my push ups too much. What helped the most for me was more pushups. Short intense workouts worked well, rather than volume. Do as many push ups as you can until you drop on your face, wait 1 minute and go again for 5 sets, every night
    stupid in the streets daddy in the sheets

MADgainz6969 MADgainz6969 MADgainz6969 MADgainz6969 MADgainz6969 MADgainz6969 MADgainz6969 MADgainz6969 MADgainz6969 MADgainz6969 MADgainz6969
    if you high bodyfat then the easiest way would be to do a cut 1-2 months before, any bodyweight move becomes a lot easier when you dont carry around unnecessary fat

thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebiceppump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by getmeripped1 View Post
    -bench pressing wont help
    -doing tricep exercises wont help
    -being overweight and carrying a lot of fat wont help

-doing pushups nearly everyday WILL help

try follow something like the russian fighter pullup program. (the reps are lower in that because its for pullups) but just adjust it to suit pushups, use the same progression model. once you start practising them everyday, they arnt hard. i can easily do 50 in a row right now. and it would take me around 5minutes to do 100 pushups.
    also do weighted pushups if you can.