StrongmanSam3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I need advice on how to train legs without going to the gym

I am still too young to go to the gym so I can't really do squats however I do have a bench, a bar and 40kg in weight plates, what are some good exercises I can do with that for my legs? And I can't do deadlifts since I don't have enough weight.

thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Clean the bar and do front squats. Do deadlift for reps. Hip thrusters. Lunges. How old are you if you are "too young" to go to the gym.
    stupid in the streets daddy in the sheets

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thatmanspence View Post
    Clean the bar and do front squats. Do deadlift for reps. Hip thrusters. Lunges. How old are you if you are "too young" to go to the gym.
    box squats are another one, good mornings, glute ham raises
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

StrongmanSam3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thatmanspence View Post
    I'm 13, less than 3 months from 14 though, which is when the gym would let me in.

Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have access to a gym makes it easier, but it is not necessary.

If you can, do pistol squats. If those are easy (which I doubt will be the case), do them holding a weight.

andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by StrongmanSam3 View Post
    I'm 13, less than 3 months from 14 though, which is when the gym would let me in.
    There's a good reason why you are too young to be in the gym on your own.

Your body is still growing. You could do some harm by training the wrong way, and deform bones and kill ligaments.

Go for bodyweight exercises, aka calisthenics.

If you can handle your body totally by yourself you are in the top 5% of humanity. And you got a great base from which to go in whatever direction you want later.

https://youtu.be/EoiPKVLeOaA

https://youtu.be/zF85cncKlRI

blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You could hold the weight plates and do jump squats. Squat down and jump up as high as you can, repeat as needed. Calf raises are an option as well with the weight plates. Be creative!