laxdude0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What do I need to do to fix my physique?

I was wondering if anyone could give me advice or exercises to work on to fix my strange physique?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by laxdude0; 10-09-2019 at 08:07 PM.

rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100)
    maybe you forgot or just messed it up but we cant see your pics to give you any advice haha
    Donald Trump Jr. and Tucker Carlson 2024

laxdude0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Haha true. just sent them

BlueSL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by laxdude0 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could give me advice or exercises to work on to fix my strange physique?
    What's strange about your physique?

and

What do you want to look like?

905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It looks like your sucking in your belly not sure if you are.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bigger arms and shoulders. Better abs/stomach definition. More upper chest muscle.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ummm...what’s “strange”? You look like a normal person to me, even got some muscle going on. The majority of people aren’t blessed with the awesome genetic structure of the professional fitness models we are bombarded with. There is no “fix” to what we are working with...but you can certainly turn it into the best possible version of you that you can. Dedication and consistency with a descent diet and program are all you need...no secrets, just time, patience, and effort. Good luck!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Just train your entire body OP. This is important for structural balance anyway - and prevents the scenario where you look odd because you've fixated on certain muscles and not others. This happens because we all have a degree of body dysmorphia which makes us see ourselves differently to what others perceive.

It's good that you are seeking others opinions because this helps avoid the problem of self image - but the answer from me is going to be: train your whole body using a balanced routine.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    more back and shoulder work if you want to look wider i guess

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Time and patients.
    Work basic compound movements and get stronger on them.