Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rise21 View Post
    Did you just call me an idiom? Tempted to report for personal insult.

I’m gonna tap the cup and make it a hydrodynamic convo.
    "It's astounding it's not worse than it is."

SillieBazzillie about the markets 10/3/2023

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Seatard View Post
    It was a massively wasted opportunity. Dude pretty much just needed to put down his phone and could've been the goat.

The country had been fantasizing about for a straight shooting political outsider since forever. Finally get one and he's so embarrassing that people have started reminiscing about the good old days of George W Bush.
    I do think that he missed a massive opportunity at holding on to moderate Democrats who voted for him and fence sitting voters who maybe didn’t vote for him but who were weary of the current state of the Dems regardless. I think a lot of them are just angry at his insults and tweets. Don’t get me wrong, the media is relentless in dragging his name through the mud and that hurts him as well, but he gives them about half of their material with his behavior.

Sure his behavior may not matter to people who are just concerned with the issues, but what about your average voter? Most people don’t follow politics like we do as posters on a politics forum. They might just catch a headline of Trump tweeting an insult at a celebrity and think it’s completely embarrassing and vote against him because his behavior is not presidential. I know people will quote me and say who cares, but I think this matters to a lot of voters who don’t really follow politics closely. We kind of need them to win. And it’s really frustrating because he could have prevented it by laying off Twitter.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    -that was Obama and “could’ve been my son” BS, minority unemployment at record lows
    Obama didn't tweet everyday disparaging republicans. He didn't attack the media or intelligence agencies as the enemy of the people. He didn't try to drive a wedge in the country. He is a black president saying a deceased man in a controversial racial murder/self defense case could have been his son. Next your probably going to say wearing a tan suit or using dijon mustard caused unprecedented division in the country. Trump brought out a lot of suppressed anger from the white majority in America. That animosity existed years before toward the first black president. Just like there will be animosity from those who don't like women leaders when America gets it's first female president.

-false, “farmer” suicides are almost nonexistent. Rancher suicides are on the rise and have been since 2016 due to Obama policies destroying the cattle industry
    Amid Trump Tariffs, Farm Bankruptcies And Suicides Rise
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjo.../#1bc0dc982bc8

- source? and detailed definition of bailout
    Trump's farm bailout has cost taxpayers more than double the auto bailout
    https://www.freep.com/story/money/bu...fs/2418676001/

-not due to a lack of effort on his part and you know it
    I heard at the time of reporting that in his first two years in office he didn't use the entirety of his border security budget but complained about the wall just before the midterms. Also his 'effort' was one of the most inhumane things we've seen in the country in recent times of separating young children from their parents indefinitely.

He said Mexico was going to pay for the wall. He was offered $25 Billion that could have funded the entirety of the project because he rejected the conditions. He later shutdown the government because he couldn't get 2 billion.

-but strangely no mention by you of a record setting economy that oddly started its rise the moment it was revealed Donald Trump won the election
    DONALD TRUMP PROMISED TO ELIMINATE THE DEFICIT IN 8 YEARS. SO FAR, HE HAS INCREASED IT BY 68%
    https://www.newsweek.com/trump-defic...-obama-1463802

-even you have to admit they’re all a touch on the dishonest side, which given their authority, definitely makes them not a friend of the people if not an enemy
    Then call them out on it specifically. Don't attack the entirety of the democratic institutions and make it personal. This is why he isn't fit to be president, he has no concept of the bigger principles that govern the country. It's why he said to take the guns first and due process later.

-or am biased media making this narrative up entirely? Yeah that seems far more likely.
    Trump became popular because he said what a lot of people were thinking but it was considered too 'politically correct' to say out loud. Now people feel more comfortable, and that's why you see rise of groups like the proud boys or the Charlottesville rallies.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopo...lle-4-0811.jpg

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by momo5 View Post
    There is no rise of white supremacy , trump is not racist in fact many of people like me support trump against true racist, democrats who have districts of blacks in poverty on government homes and welfare.
    We have a rise of racism against white people that what the truth is as a black person I understand that you shouldn't do that as people have suffered this before. There is no reason you should telling people who are white they can't do something cause they are white!

ah we can't have no more white this and that, white movies, blah blah. This is exactly what true racist democrats did back in the old days, and here they are at again.
    Cliffs:
    * There is no rise of white supremacy
    * Two paragraphs of white supremacist propaganda straight from St0rmFront.

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    I do think that he missed a massive opportunity at holding on to moderate Democrats who voted for him and fence sitting voters who maybe didn’t vote for him but who were weary of the current state of the Dems regardless. I think a lot of them are just angry at his insults and tweets. Don’t get me wrong, the media is relentless in dragging his name through the mud and that hurts him as well, but he gives them about half of their material with his behavior.

Sure his behavior may not matter to people who are just concerned with the issues, but what about your average voter? Most people don’t follow politics like we do as posters on a politics forum. They might just catch a headline of Trump tweeting an insult at a celebrity and think it’s completely embarrassing and vote against him because his behavior is not presidential. I know people will quote me and say who cares, but I think this matters to a lot of voters who don’t really follow politics closely. We kind of need them to win. And it’s really frustrating because he could have prevented it by laying off Twitter.
    Moderate Dems put Trump in the WH. The Dems are the ones going to the far-Left and alienating them. Twitter helps, not hurts Trump.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

The same embarrassment had to somewhat carry over to the willingness of congress to work with him as well. It's difficult enough to overcome partisanship with negotiated compromise, when everyone thinks you're an ******* it's even harder. That's probably my biggest beef with Trump, he allows his ego and impulsive behavior to overshadow and impede the work that needs to be done to MAGA.

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wonder who is donating all that money to trump and the RNC? While democrats are going bankrupt and trying to raise money in mexico? I thought all trumpers were poor redneck chitkickers?

Weird

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TaeBoNinja View Post
    Moderate Dems put Trump in the WH. The Dems are the ones going to the far-Left and alienating them. Twitter helps, not hurts Trump.
    I think moderate Dems gave the left the house last year too.

Also I disagree with this and I think we’ll have to agree to disagree because I don’t think i’d ever be convinced that twitter helps him (I’m not talking about tweets like “thank you Minnesota for the great rally” either, I mean tweets calling political opponents or celebrities big dummies with random typos in them and “hurr durr in my unmatched wisdom”. These just anger people and keep them energized)

I think he would have won more states and the popular vote in 2016 if he had started acting the part after winning the nomination.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Those polls are manufactured by the mainstream media, to show that the "people" support the position of the Democratic Party, and the Deep State. Remember 2016? Every poll showed Hillary Clinton winning the election in a blowout. Didn't turn out that way, did it? Those of you with severe cases of TDS, don't you realize Trump wants to be impeached, in order to mobilize support for himself? Don't you realize that they won't get 67 senators to vote for his conviction in the Senate? Don't you realize that Dems are impeaching to expose the corrupt Biden, in order to knock him out of the race? Who will be their candidate? If you look at the current field, it'll be Elizabeth Warren. However, she's been caught in lies too. It looks like Bernie the Commie is done, due to his heart attack. At this point, it's very likely that Hillary Clinton will step back in, and become their candidate; Unless Michelle Obama decides to run.

topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Trapstar4.4 View Post
    the deep state is complete bullsht and you will see many admit to this once the trump era is over. it's just a concept for the trumper right to rally around. keeps the fire burning, at least until trump is out of the picture
    Until you figure out what gender you are you will be considered untrustworthy

Originally Posted by Seatard View Post
    The same embarrassment had to somewhat carry over to the willingness of congress to work with him as well. It's difficult enough to overcome partisanship with negotiated compromise, when everyone thinks you're an ******* it's even harder. That's probably my biggest beef with Trump, he allows his ego and impulsive behavior to overshadow and impede the work that needs to be done to MAGA.
    You need to have tact in politics if you want to be able to push your agenda forward. Congressmen will be petty just like how people anywhere else are going to be petty. His behavior is a huge, huge detriment to his agenda

And of course the GOP is full of cowards as well, so it’s not all on Trump. They were completely spineless during last years border issue.

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think moderate Dems gave the left the house last year too.

Also I disagree with this and I think we’ll have to agree to disagree because I don’t think i’d ever be convinced that twitter helps him (I’m not talking about tweets like “thank you Minnesota for the great rally” either, I mean tweets calling political opponents or celebrities big dummies with random typos in them and “hurr durr in my unmatched wisdom”. These just anger people and keep them energized)

I think he would have won more states and the popular vote in 2016 if he had started acting the part after winning the nomination.
    "Acting the part" leads to losing. Trump isn't a poltician, he's not polished, he's not well-spoken. What he is though, is brutally blunt, and smart abotut he battles he fights.

I'm not sure what states you think Trump would have won without Twitter. He got over 300 EVs, and won in places like PA where the GOP said he was wasting time at. And really, his job is not to become Dem-Lite in the hopes of swaying moderate Dems, his job is to be a populist president who gets our economy back in shape, and puts America first. So far, so good.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dhawkeye1980 View Post
    I wonder who is donating all that money to trump and the RNC? While democrats are going bankrupt and trying to raise money in mexico? I thought all trumpers were poor redneck chitkickers?

Weird
    weird- post the donation for this

we have been here for a reason- the superpower let's hand it over to china now with Russias blessing
    MR.PHF '09

“Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them.”- Don Quixote

''damn right I like the life I live

'Cause I went from negative to positive

And it's allGood..."

"friends come and go but enemies accumulate"

< H.T.C Till I D.I.E >
    "Zero tolerance Crew" ZERO, NADA !!!!

Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last edited by Jrd86; 10-09-2019 at 08:04 PM.
    EMT/Firefighter Crew

Bench 405
    Deadlift 700
    Sqaut 550

"Acting the part" leads to losing. Trump isn't a poltician, he's not polished, he's not well-spoken. What he is though, is brutally blunt, and smart abotut he battles he fights.

I'm not sure what states you think Trump would have won without Twitter. He got over 300 EVs, and won in places like PA where the GOP said he was wasting time at. And really, his job is not to become Dem-Lite in the hopes of swaying moderate Dems, his job is to be a populist president who gets our economy back in shape, and puts America first. So far, so good.
    I don’t think it would lead to losing. Not acting like a teenager on twitter =/= not being able to defend yourself or not being able to go on the offense. You really think he would have lost to Clinton if he had started putting on a Reagan-like demeanor while pushing for the same agenda he was pushing for and campaigning as hard as he was?

I think he would have won Maine, New Hampshire, Nevada, Minnesota and Colorado. Maybe Virginia too.

Agree that the economy is in good shape. But last year it appears that people were t voting with their wallets. I know that sitting presidents usually lose the house, the sheer number of votes Democrats got is definitely cause for some concern, at least.
    Last edited by John L; 10-09-2019 at 08:09 PM.

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by topperstyle View Post
    Until you figure out what gender you are you will be considered untrustworthy
    bend over and i'll show you my gender
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

I don’t think it would lead to losing. Not acting like a teenager on twitter =/= not being able to defend yourself or not being able to go on the offense. You really think he would have lost to Clinton if he had started putting on a Reagan-like demeanor while pushing for the same agenda he was pushing for and campaigning as hard as he was?

I think he would have won Maine, New Hampshire, Nevada, Minnesota and Colorado. Maybe Virginia too.

Agree that the economy is in good shape. But last year it appears that people were t voting with their wallets. I know that sitting presidents usually lose the house, the sheer number of votes Democrats got is definitely cause for some concern, at least.
    Reagan wouldn't even win a primary today, that was a whole different era. Go look at the Dem 2020 primaries, or the 2012 & 2008 GOP primaries. It's not about "acting the part", its about energizing your base, and swaying the middle in key areas. Trump isn't John Kasich or Jeb Bush.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes well the ENTIRE country wants to win the lottery, *******. That doesn't mean it's gonna happen LOL. Tick tock you grey geriatric. Don't worry about the norwood reaper, the grim reaper is coming for you!
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OK SILLIE, we get it, polls and everyone hates Trump bla bla bla

Just shut up and vote, stop crying every day you child.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    No, no they don’t. Now go away bietch.
    *TRUMP 2024 Crew
    *Smell Good Crew
    *ULTRA MAGA Minority Crew
    *AR/Gun Crew
    *Automotive Crew

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Funny how libs make it about Trump. Honestly most of us can't stand the guy, but we really ****ing hate communists so we deal with him because we know it destroys you.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So...gay?
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja View Post
    So...gay?
    He’s a lib sooooooooo...

Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why dont you make him bend over you sick twisted son of a bitch
    EMT/Firefighter Crew

Bench 405
    Deadlift 700
    Sqaut 550

Reagan wouldn't even win a primary today, that was a whole different era. Go look at the Dem 2020 primaries, or the 2012 & 2008 GOP primaries. It's not about "acting the part", its about energizing your base, and swaying the middle in key areas. Trump isn't John Kasich or Jeb Bush.
    I don't mean be Reagan, but if he had taken on a Reagan-esque demeanor after winning the presidency, or even after winning the nomination, he'd be in a much better position than he is now (i.e. having a demeanor that, while still seeming "presidential" in the eyes of the public, is witty, feisty, appealing to the working class, etc). Refraining from criticizing Saturday Night Live on twitter as sitting president doesn't make you a cuck like Jeb Bush. Who cares what these weirdo celebs think? He isn't going to lose his base by ignoring Hollywierd.

Also another thing - and I know that in this example I'm using two governers and there are of course many more variables in a presidential election, but I think Ron Desantis and Brian Kemp "get it", and Trump doesn't. They both knew that in their elections, they had to turn the fk out of their base if they wanted to win, so both they and their opponents ran extremely partisan campaigns. But after Desantis and Kemp won, they started governing very pragmatically while still pushing forward a conservative agenda, and are now enjoying good approval ratings across the board.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cashinout View Post
    funny how fox releases this poll as soon as Trump goes against our military-industrial complex

and you all eat it up, smh
    Doesnt matter if its accurate or based on "feels" or what have you, if it's what the elected officials constituents want, then the House and Senate will vote accordingly since they care more about their seat than the president.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by scheal View Post
    He didn't, Democrats caused the division, Obama easily the most divisive president in a long, long time
    Okay we can agree on this, but do you think trump's behavior these past 3 years has helped fix the division in this country?

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Okay we can agree on this, but do you think trump's behavior these past 3 years has helped fix the division in this country?
    How do you suggest he fixes the country when the leftist lunatics fight him every step of the way? They are literally at war with this man so no matter what he does, they thwart his efforts. You cannot "fix" that kind of crazy. These people want to watch the country burn.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes