justme09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wide hips, small waist, and chest looking odd?

Here is the current image of my body. I have a small waist and wide hips. I can fit into Sz. 28-29 jeans. How can I overcome this issue?

Most of the fat I have is stored in my thighs/legs and buttocks..
    Attached Images
    Last edited by justme09; 10-12-2019 at 09:43 PM.

Inspiredn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by justme09 View Post
    Here is the current image of my body. I have a small waist and wide hips. I can fit into Sz. 28-29 jeans. How can I overcome this issue?

Most of the fat I have is stored in my thighs/legs and buttocks..
    It's gonna be in-shape sooner. Good work.

Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If what you are looking to do is balance out your physique, I would recommend building your chest/back, shoulder and arms. It will help to give you more of an x frame look. Bench press, back rows and shoulder presses buddy.
    Originally Posted by Inspiredn View Post
    Nothing worth attaining comes easy in life, muscle is the same way.
    Remember, don't fight history just work hard towards a different future.
    Stay Pumped, Hulk Smash!

Metroculturist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank God for it being fat, you're ok

The relation between your shoulders and waist is called Waist-to-shoulder ratio, or WSR, and the relation between your waist and hips is called Waist-to-hip ratio, or WHR. It's generally and mostly bone structure. If you have wide hips in fact, your hip bones are wide, which is impossible to change. But in your case is just train to eliminate fat. Good luck!

Chest insertion genes seem to be different, but train it till reach the size you want and post here. Will get aesthetic!

justme09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have measured my hips and waist and found that my waist is more narrow/slimmer/smaller than my hips. I think my hips are around 33-34 inches and my waist is 28-29". This is a pear-shaped body figure generally found in women unless I'm just skinny fat and the fat stores are 100% genetic. As you can see in the new attached screenshot, my waist is narrow than the hips. I did not try to flex or do anything but just went under light and took a photo.

Originally Posted by Metroculturist View Post
    Thank God for it being fat, you're ok

The relation between your shoulders and waist is called Waist-to-shoulder ratio, or WSR, and the relation between your waist and hips is called Waist-to-hip ratio, or WHR. It's generally and mostly bone structure. If you have wide hips in fact, your hip bones are wide, which is impossible to change. But in your case is just train to eliminate fat. Good luck!

Chest insertion genes seem to be different, but train it till reach the size you want and post here. Will get aesthetic!
    Originally Posted by Inspiredn View Post
    Originally Posted by Hulkfan1 View Post
    If what you are looking to do is balance out your physique, I would recommend building your chest/back, shoulder and arms. It will help to give you more of an x frame look. Bench press, back rows and shoulder presses buddy.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by justme09; 10-12-2019 at 09:49 PM.

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Aim to build more mass to your upper body (without neglecting legs of course), specifically lats and lateral delts to diminish your hips appearance, that actually aren't hugely wide
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K