Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 54
  1. #1
    Registered User TallSaint's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Posts: 1,170
    Rep Power: 4948
    TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TallSaint is offline

    How would you guys deal with this ex scenario?

    Backstory:

    -Met a girl back in the start of the year (We were both 29 years old at the time) and we dated for about 6 months right after she had recently moved to the small city that I live in and was pretty miserable as she came here to escape her past which which she was depressed about and was taking therapy while we were dating. She really had no friends or anyone here so she really valued me and was very open with me and I listened and consoled her when she was having her depressive states which made her very attached to me.

    -Really smart girl, doesn't party or drink or use social media and has a good career as an engineer (but she hated her current job which was one of the things contributing to her depression) and attractive.

    -Everything going well initially but after a few months she starting displaying strong outbursts at me for little things and showed signs of real aggression and combativeness. Her outburst got progressively worse and as a result

    -Towards the start of summer things were getting bad and she really started to get more aggressive and demanding. Things like complaining about how I didn't see her enough, text her enough, how I didn't give her enough attention. how I didn't put effort into our relationship. Total BS because I did put a lot of effort into being there for her even in her depressed states and dedicated about 3-4 days per week of seeing her when I was with her. She even broke it off once after an outburst over nothing but came back a few days later saying she regretted her decision.

    -Had a big argument one day at the start of summer where she had an outburst at me on a day trip where 40 minutes into a drive she told me she forgot her phone and I didn't want to turn back for it and tried to reason with her to be without a phone for 2 hours. I got angry with her entitled attitude and told her sternly to stop acting like a child. She was furious with me that day and didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. I tried calling her up the next day and she said I she said either I apologize for yelling at her or go away. I said I wouldn't apologize and she hung up and it was over.

    -Went NC from there on. Actually came to conclusions that she has some aggression issues or whatever with how she acted and didn't want any part of it.

    -I'm not a needy person and have my life well put together so I always got the vibe from her that this bothered her. Her previous relationships were always built on the guys she dated desperately wanting to be with her. I know the fact that I was willing to walk away at any time bothered her and she wanted me to be more attached to her.

    ------------------------------------------------

    -After a pretty crazy and rough summer I start getting back into the groove of my life and start going to a rec sport group that I have played in for 5 years and am friends with pretty much everyone there. This ex knew of this group while we were together and she even came a few times but never was there a consistent basis.

    -I start going again in September and all of a sudden she starts showing multiple a times a week on a consistent basis.

    -She avoids me and doesn't say anything to me and I do the same tbh.

    -But now she's being so friendly with everyone else there and talks about how she is doing so well about how she has a great new job, having so many new friends and doing well in life etc...apparently all of this happened in the summer and everything is so well in her life.

    ------------------------------------------------

    -Anyways it's now become a constant barrage of dealing with every week on how happy she appears to be and how well her life is going.

    -She avoids me but is very vocal with everyone else in the group and has even befriended a couple people there and always gives me occasional glances and whatnot.

    -Can't help but feel like she is always playing mind games and putting on a front. And trying to make me feel like I made a mistake walking away. But at the same time I try to be happy for her that she made it out of the miserable state that she was in when we were together and managed to build her life.

    -I'd be lying if I said that this didn't bother me though. I tried to help her and be there for her best that I could when we were together but apparently now she's better off and I was just a another problem in her life at the time.

    -I keep to myself with the group and have fun and leave, but I never expected her to show up every week and put on this show of happiness and gloating that she is seemingly trying to show.

    ----------------------------------------------

    She's seemingly doing well so I can try to be happy for her for that, but it definitely bothers me too. She really did have a lot of the attributes that I looked for in a girl but at the same time her attitudes and outburts became intolerable as time went on. Can't help but wonder what it would be like if we were to get together now when she is in a better place and situation (apparently).

    Any of you guys ever deal with this?

    Long post I know, so I apologize, but kind of feels good to vent lol.
    Last edited by TallSaint; 10-09-2019 at 07:56 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User Murph0408's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: Connecticut, United States
    Posts: 13,940
    Rep Power: 25275
    Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Murph0408 is offline
    step back and look at that post. you sure are wrapped up in what she's doing, what she's saying, who she's talking to. maybe you two should hang out again?

    also clearly a lot of this is a front by her, just based on your post she seems the type to overplay her happiness in order to keep up appearances. but it sure seems to be getting your attention.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User HangerBaby's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Age: 30
    Posts: 2,032
    Rep Power: 3245
    HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    HangerBaby is offline
    Sounds like she feels like she has something to prove. I would either ignore it or move on and find a new group of folks to hang with. Unless they're your best friends I can't imagine a scenario where that is something worth tolerating
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User RubberBandMang's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2017
    Posts: 1,553
    Rep Power: 9143
    RubberBandMang is a name known to all. (+5000) RubberBandMang is a name known to all. (+5000) RubberBandMang is a name known to all. (+5000) RubberBandMang is a name known to all. (+5000) RubberBandMang is a name known to all. (+5000) RubberBandMang is a name known to all. (+5000) RubberBandMang is a name known to all. (+5000) RubberBandMang is a name known to all. (+5000) RubberBandMang is a name known to all. (+5000) RubberBandMang is a name known to all. (+5000) RubberBandMang is a name known to all. (+5000)
    RubberBandMang is offline
    sounds weird af and like she still likes you. Probably only comes to the thing to see you lol.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User TallSaint's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Posts: 1,170
    Rep Power: 4948
    TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TallSaint is offline
    Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    step back and look at that post. you sure are wrapped up in what she's doing, what she's saying, who she's talking to. maybe you two should hang out again?

    also clearly a lot of this is a front by her, just based on your post she seems the type to overplay her happiness in order to keep up appearances. but it sure seems to be getting your attention.
    Yeah you are right she does grab my attention. I did like her a lot when I was with her and had high hopes.

    I do think about what it would be to hangout with her again now.

    Originally Posted by HangerBaby View Post
    Sounds like she feels like she has something to prove. I would either ignore it or move on and find a new group of folks to hang with. Unless they're your best friends I can't imagine a scenario where that is something worth tolerating
    Yeah I think ignoring her is the best option. To be honest, she isn't even athletic or nor has she ever played soccer in her entire life, she just there for the social belonging aspect.

    I personally hate the idea of quitting that group just because of her. Seeing as I've been there for 5 years and she's only been going for about 6 months.

    Originally Posted by RubberBandMang View Post
    sounds weird af and like she still likes you. Probably only comes to the thing to see you lol.
    Yeah like I said above, she's not a soccer player and barely even plays when she comes.

    To be honest, I thought she would move away eventually because she was always complaining about how much she hated living here and how she hated her previous job that she was doing when she was with me. And I thought that us breaking up would only accelerate that process.

    but I guess she is here to stay now lol.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User skinnyfat88's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: Canada
    Age: 31
    Posts: 2,620
    Rep Power: 9385
    skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    skinnyfat88 is offline
    If she doesn't have many friends in the area I can see why she'd want to get out and do something but annoying AF she chose the one she knew you'd be at.

    You probably need to straight up ask her why she chose the one she knew you went to and see if she gives you any info. If she plays it off as just wanting to do something fun with a group of people she at least knew somewhat then you're probably SOL and have to stop going until it stops bothering you.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User Murph0408's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: Connecticut, United States
    Posts: 13,940
    Rep Power: 25275
    Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Murph0408 is offline
    Originally Posted by TallSaint View Post
    Yeah you are right she does grab my attention. I did like her a lot when I was with her and had high hopes.

    I do think about what it would be to hangout with her again now.
    and there it is
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    CHILD PLEASE the700level's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Age: 33
    Posts: 6,549
    Rep Power: 13432
    the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the700level is offline
    Bro that is brutal

    I have no advice I’m sorry

    I would try to avoid ex’s at all costs because it’s awkward AF but seems like she’s stalking you
    Disregard females, acquire real estate
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Registered User TallSaint's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Posts: 1,170
    Rep Power: 4948
    TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TallSaint is offline
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    If she doesn't have many friends in the area I can see why she'd want to get out and do something but annoying AF she chose the one she knew you'd be at.

    You probably need to straight up ask her why she chose the one she knew you went to and see if she gives you any info. If she plays it off as just wanting to do something fun with a group of people she at least knew somewhat then you're probably SOL and have to stop going until it stops bothering you.
    Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    and there it is
    I understand that it would make sense to try to talk to her, but I'm sure that whatever approach I make she'll use it as a means of rejecting me and fuel her ego. This is what she did to her ex-bf who was contacting her while we were dating months ago.

    Even with the group she's totally avoiding me but makes certain to chat it up and laugh with the other people there around my proximity to make it known that she is having a great time lol.

    Originally Posted by the700level View Post
    Bro that is brutal

    I have no advice I’m sorry

    I would try to avoid ex’s at all costs because it’s awkward AF but seems like she’s stalking you
    No worries brah and thanks for taking the time to read my story.

    She was very attached to me. But it got to a weird point in our relationship where I almost felt like I was a therapist to her and other times where I felt I was looking after a child.

    I don't know what to do now but yeah it is brutal.
    Last edited by TallSaint; 10-09-2019 at 11:20 AM.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Registered User sammywatkins's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2014
    Age: 26
    Posts: 14,553
    Rep Power: 46588
    sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sammywatkins is offline
    I can almost guarantee if you didn’t show up to this group sport thing one week then she would text you to ask where you are or what happened. It’s almost worth it to force her to play her hand.

    But it seems like you’re gonna give her another chance regardless
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Registered User TallSaint's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Posts: 1,170
    Rep Power: 4948
    TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TallSaint is offline
    Originally Posted by sammywatkins View Post
    I can almost guarantee if you didn’t show up to this group sport thing one week then she would text you to ask where you are or what happened. It’s almost worth it to force her to play her hand.

    But it seems like you’re gonna give her another chance regardless
    I don't think that depends on me bro haha.

    Honestly the vibe I get from this girl now is that she absolutely hates my guts and desperately wants me to feel miserable and regret for walking out on her.

    I'm sure that me going up to her and asking for a second chance will give her a perfect opportunity to reject and pile on the misery that she likely wants me to feel.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Registered User skinnyfat88's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: Canada
    Age: 31
    Posts: 2,620
    Rep Power: 9385
    skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    skinnyfat88 is offline
    Originally Posted by TallSaint View Post
    I don't think that depends on me bro haha.

    Honestly the vibe I get from this girl now is that she absolutely hates my guts and desperately wants me to feel miserable and regret for walking out on her.

    I'm sure that me going up to her and asking for a second chance will give her a perfect opportunity to reject and pile on the misery that she likely wants me to feel.
    Idk how you save face here if you've let her take over your social group during the rec activity and she's been the one who has been more outgoing/fun while you keep quiet and to yourself.

    Either stop going and see if she asks why or initiate conversation and if she rejects you then take the loss and stop going if you can't bare to see her.
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Registered User TallSaint's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Posts: 1,170
    Rep Power: 4948
    TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TallSaint is offline
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Idk how you save face here if you've let her take over your social group during the rec activity and she's been the one who has been more outgoing/fun while you keep quiet and to yourself.

    Either stop going and see if she asks why or initiate conversation and if she rejects you then take the loss and stop going if you can't bare to see her.
    I save face by being the best player on the field haha. No brag, but I just am the best player there and people like playing with me and seem to value my contribution to the group and program.

    This just adds further confusion to me why she all of the sudden starts showing up every week when I start going again. She barely even plays and most of the time just is a bystander when it comes to actually playing the sport.

    Whereas I'm quite dominant and usually the standout player in most games.

    I don't know man, I can't figure this girl out at all. I just think this is all just a front to make me face her every week and build up regret for walking away.
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Registered User Ilikebeef's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2003
    Age: 40
    Posts: 1,346
    Rep Power: 12734
    Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ilikebeef is offline
    100% for sure she is there to see you. This is oldschool. She wants you to see how happy she is, this is fake. She wants you to both want her back and she wants to reject you for revenge. So, since you are the best player there and she doesnt even play your value to the group is way higher. Simply ignore her.

    Again, simply ignore her. Let her show up and talk about whatever and do whatever. Just play, talk to people and be social. But ignore her unless she addresses you first.

    Also, do not get back with her. She is a big time manipulator it seems. She wants attention. She wants you to come up to her and ask her why she is there etc.

    Dont.
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Here's beer Mr Beer's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2004
    Location: In the bar
    Posts: 32,527
    Rep Power: 82390
    Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Mr Beer is offline
    She's a nutcase and is inserting herself into your life to make you regret breaking up with her entitled ass. You are almost as crazy as she is, since you are contemplating getting back together with her. LOL, just LOL.

    Real talk, if you ignore her silly antics and simply treat her politely but distantly if spoken to directly, she's erratic enough that's she's going to simply going to fuk off eventually.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

    “Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    Registered User TallSaint's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Posts: 1,170
    Rep Power: 4948
    TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TallSaint is offline
    Originally Posted by Ilikebeef View Post
    100% for sure she is there to see you. This is oldschool. She wants you to see how happy she is, this is fake. She wants you to both want her back and she wants to reject you for revenge. So, since you are the best player there and she doesnt even play your value to the group is way higher. Simply ignore her.

    Again, simply ignore her. Let her show up and talk about whatever and do whatever. Just play, talk to people and be social. But ignore her unless she addresses you first.

    Also, do not get back with her. She is a big time manipulator it seems. She wants attention. She wants you to come up to her and ask her why she is there etc.

    Dont.
    Holy chit man.

    This is play by play exactly what I did today and just coming home and seeing this post made me crack a smile.

    Today I went out there and played on beast mode (needed to release some energy after I was so built up). I jus dominated the entire game and was untouchable.

    I completely ignored her and made an effort to socialize with all the other people there who were all very happy and even gave people tips and pointers through the entire process.

    As soon as the game was finished she went off the field, gathered her stuff and left. She was the first one to leave.

    lol.
    Reply With Quote

  17. #17
    I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2016
    Posts: 9,760
    Rep Power: 59038
    RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RonaldMcflurry is offline
    Originally Posted by TallSaint View Post
    Backstory:

    -Met a girl back in the start of the year (We were both 29 years old at the time) and we dated for about 6 months right after she had recently moved to the small city that I live in and was pretty miserable as she came here to escape her past which which she was depressed about and was taking therapy while we were dating. She really had no friends or anyone here so she really valued me and was very open with me and I listened and consoled her when she was having her depressive states which made her very attached to me.

    -Really smart girl, doesn't party or drink or use social media and has a good career as an engineer (but she hated her current job which was one of the things contributing to her depression) and attractive.

    -Everything going well initially but after a few months she starting displaying strong outbursts at me for little things and showed signs of real aggression and combativeness. Her outburst got progressively worse and as a result

    -Towards the start of summer things were getting bad and she really started to get more aggressive and demanding. Things like complaining about how I didn't see her enough, text her enough, how I didn't give her enough attention. how I didn't put effort into our relationship. Total BS because I did put a lot of effort into being there for her even in her depressed states and dedicated about 3-4 days per week of seeing her when I was with her. She even broke it off once after an outburst over nothing but came back a few days later saying she regretted her decision.

    -Had a big argument one day at the start of summer where she had an outburst at me on a day trip where 40 minutes into a drive she told me she forgot her phone and I didn't want to turn back for it and tried to reason with her to be without a phone for 2 hours. I got angry with her entitled attitude and told her sternly to stop acting like a child. She was furious with me that day and didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. I tried calling her up the next day and she said I she said either I apologize for yelling at her or go away. I said I wouldn't apologize and she hung up and it was over.

    -Went NC from there on. Actually came to conclusions that she has some BDP or bipolar issues or whatever with how she acted and didn't want any part of it.

    -I'm not a needy person and have my life well put together so I always got the vibe from her that this bothered her. Her previous relationships were always built on the guys she dated desperately wanting to be with her. I know the fact that I was willing to walk away at any time bothered her and she wanted me to be more attached to her.

    ------------------------------------------------

    -After a pretty crazy and rough summer I start getting back into the groove of my life and start going to a rec sport group that I have played in for 5 years and am friends with pretty much everyone there. This ex knew of this group while we were together and she even came a few times but never was there a consistent basis.

    -I start going again in September and all of a sudden she starts showing multiple a times a week on a consistent basis.

    -She avoids me and doesn't say anything to me and I do the same tbh.

    -But now she's being so friendly with everyone else there and talks about how she is doing so well about how she has a great new job, having so many new friends and doing well in life etc...apparently all of this happened in the summer and everything is so well in her life.

    ------------------------------------------------

    -Anyways it's now become a constant barrage of dealing with every week on how happy she appears to be and how well her life is going.

    -She avoids me but is very vocal with everyone else in the group and has even befriended a couple people there and always gives me occasional glances and whatnot.

    -Can't help but feel like she is always playing mind games and putting on a front. And trying to make me feel like I made a mistake walking away. But at the same time I try to be happy for her that she made it out of the miserable state that she was in when we were together and managed to build her life.

    -I'd be lying if I said that this didn't bother me though. I tried to help her and be there for her best that I could when we were together but apparently now she's better off and I was just a another problem in her life at the time.

    -I keep to myself with the group and have fun and leave, but I never expected her to show up every week and put on this show of happiness and gloating that she is seemingly trying to show.

    ----------------------------------------------

    She's seemingly doing well so I can try to be happy for her for that, but it definitely bothers me too. She really did have a lot of the attributes that I looked for in a girl but at the same time her attitudes and outburts became intolerable as time went on. Can't help but wonder what it would be like if we were to get together now when she is in a better place and situation (apparently).

    Any of you guys ever deal with this?

    Long post I know, so I apologize, but kind of feels good to vent lol.
    You need to move the fk on with your life. Get a new girl.
    Nuggets of Wisdom
    Reply With Quote

  18. #18
    Registered User Altar0's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Posts: 281
    Rep Power: 726
    Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Altar0 is offline
    Strong cope from you saying she has BPD. From your post you say it was good for months and then became toxic. Not saying you did anything wrong in the relationship but don't label her like that if it's not warranted.

    You're still not over her. You won't be able to hide that in your body language around her. Either do the mental gymnastics to get over her or start talking to her casually.
    Reply With Quote

  19. #19
    Registered User TallSaint's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Posts: 1,170
    Rep Power: 4948
    TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TallSaint is offline
    Originally Posted by Altar0 View Post
    Strong cope from you saying she has BPD. From your post you say it was good for months and then became toxic. Not saying you did anything wrong in the relationship but don't label her like that if it's not warranted.

    You're still not over her. You won't be able to hide that in your body language around her. Either do the mental gymnastics to get over her or start talking to her casually.
    You're right I shouldn't have said and am in no position to diagnose someone like that that so I edited the post. I was frustrated at the time I wrote the post so I went too far in labelling her like that.

    To clarify, it wasn't sunshine even early on in the relationship I noticed these outbursts and aggression from her about a month into my relationship with her. The first time I noticed this was when I made a harmless joke about our dating life and she became super hostile. After she cooled down she explained that she only reacted that way because it bought back memories of her previous relationship. I took it at face value and moved on.

    But as things progressed the aggression and outbursts became more frequent and over small things. It honestly got a point where it was intolerable and I felt like I was dealing with a child throwing tantrums over the smallest of issues that most people wouldn't even care about. i.e. I didn't text her one morning because I was really busy with my rental business and she blew me up in the afternoon and told me I didn't put any effort into our relationship and she demanded I give her more attention or the relationship was over.

    But yeah like I mentioned above, I really had high hopes for us and a couple and that makes it hard to get over her.
    Reply With Quote

  20. #20
    Registered User InPhase's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Australia
    Age: 39
    Posts: 642
    Rep Power: 3582
    InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    InPhase is offline
    Just LOL at her making out how happy she is. She's dead inside bro and hates life, but she wants you to think that she is better off without you. Crazy bish.
    Reply With Quote

  21. #21
    Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Posts: 33,431
    Rep Power: 138596
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    drvillain is offline
    She has made it her mission to make you feel like ****. I've been through it before. I'd say take some time away from the rec or w/e it is for a while. She will eventually stop showing up.

    Originally Posted by TallSaint View Post
    I know the fact that I was willing to walk away at any time
    And this is a cot damn lie phaggot. You sure put up with a lot of her crap. You also sure ignored the blaring red flags from the start. Your self image is INACCURATE PHAGGOT. I underlined it because i want you to be better. Peace bitch
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons
    Reply With Quote

  22. #22
    brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts: 33,834
    Rep Power: 86483
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    nvrstopworking is offline
    Chick was acting up a month into the relationship and you chose to ignore the red flags... not smart.

    If a chick is unhappy with herself DO NOT think that you’re going to be the missing piece of the puzzle to “fix her”. Give her time to get herself together and then go from there.
    Reply With Quote

  23. #23
    Registered User elterrible987's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Posts: 12,534
    Rep Power: 25914
    elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    elterrible987 is online now
    1. She didnt go from a nut case to perfectly normal and happy in a few months.
    2. She is only there because you are there. Its some kind of stupid mind game.
    3. Stop going for a month and I bet she stops showing up.
    4. Then start going again and she wont be there anymore.
    Reply With Quote

  24. #24
    Registered User TallSaint's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Posts: 1,170
    Rep Power: 4948
    TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TallSaint is offline
    Thanks for all the advice so far, you guys great for a reality check.

    The other day during half-time she was sitting on a bench with some people. I went over to talk to one of my friends, who was at the complete opposite end of the bench where she was sitting. I started talking with my friend and she immediately turned her back and to me and the rest of the bench even though I wasn't talking to her and was about 10 feet away from her. She didn't even want me to be in her line of sight lol.

    I feel @Ilikebeef was spot on here. She wants me to give her attention but she is also so desperate to reject me in every way possible.

    Boyos, I've had a few falling outs with women in my life, but I've never seen anything like this before.

    I'd even go far enough to say I have never felt this level of hatred from anyone in my entire life.
    Last edited by TallSaint; 10-11-2019 at 06:31 AM.
    Reply With Quote

  25. #25
    Registered User Coolman468's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2013
    Age: 25
    Posts: 2,347
    Rep Power: 3559
    Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Coolman468 is offline
    I was in a very similar situation my freshman year in college. I was on the track team and began dating this chick that was also on the track team. Fell for her hard, she ended things to start dating a mutual “friend” on the team. For 5 months I was stuck seeing her and him 6 days a week. I just ignored her until she was just someone who was there, felt no way about her being there. You do something long enough it becomes normal lol. Anyway she texted me a month later after school closed. I ignored it.

    She asked me 4 times if I hated her in a span of 3 years. In the end I was in a relationship for 2.5 years and her and I became cool, just to the point where we’d joke and say hello if I saw her. Never contacted her though.

    Also my boy ran into her in August at a bar and she told him I’m the cutest guy ever. Lol. Anyway OP she’s only there because of you. Obvious is obvious.
    Reply With Quote

  26. #26
    above the clouds missnatalka's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2016
    Age: 29
    Posts: 97
    Rep Power: 956
    missnatalka is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missnatalka is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missnatalka is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missnatalka is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missnatalka is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missnatalka is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missnatalka is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missnatalka is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missnatalka is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missnatalka is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missnatalka is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    missnatalka is offline
    Seems like she was dependent on the comfort/man figure/security and may have low self esteem/insecurities from her past that she may not even know about/is able to articulate. Regardless of how much attention you thought and knew you were giving her, if her idea of attention is different than yours, there will be an issue. That’s where communication comes into play. Maybe your idea of affection was completely different than hers.

    She had outbursts but I feel like maybe if you two got to know each other a bit more you and her would have both known how to avoid those outbursts. Clearly your definition of effort isnt her definition of effort. Did you two ever have a talk about that?

    I feel as though her outbursts (re: getting upset at you calling her a child and not going back for her phone) probably relates back to her childhood where maybe, she was ignored most of her life. I don’t know.

    There is only one reason she’s coming to your extra curricular activity and u know it. Girl obviously misses you. You seem like a good guy. Communication. She has issues, she is all alone here, she ****ed up things with a good guy. If you really like her you guys can work past that ****.

    But do u really want to deal with all that? Up to you.
    radio won't even play my jam
    Reply With Quote

  27. #27
    Registered User TallSaint's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Posts: 1,170
    Rep Power: 4948
    TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TallSaint is offline
    This thread has been probably the best source of help I've gotten over the past few months, it's really put things into perspective. Really glad I decided to make it.

    Originally Posted by Coolman468 View Post
    I was in a very similar situation my freshman year in college. I was on the track team and began dating this chick that was also on the track team. Fell for her hard, she ended things to start dating a mutual “friend” on the team. For 5 months I was stuck seeing her and him 6 days a week. I just ignored her until she was just someone who was there, felt no way about her being there. You do something long enough it becomes normal lol. Anyway she texted me a month later after school closed. I ignored it.

    She asked me 4 times if I hated her in a span of 3 years. In the end I was in a relationship for 2.5 years and her and I became cool, just to the point where we’d joke and say hello if I saw her. Never contacted her though.

    Also my boy ran into her in August at a bar and she told him I’m the cutest guy ever. Lol. Anyway OP she’s only there because of you. Obvious is obvious.
    Thanks brah, this is what I'm banking on right now.

    Originally Posted by missnatalka View Post
    Seems like she was dependent on the comfort/man figure/security and may have low self esteem/insecurities from her past that she may not even know about/is able to articulate. Regardless of how much attention you thought and knew you were giving her, if her idea of attention is different than yours, there will be an issue. That’s where communication comes into play. Maybe your idea of affection was completely different than hers.

    She had outbursts but I feel like maybe if you two got to know each other a bit more you and her would have both known how to avoid those outbursts. Clearly your definition of effort isnt her definition of effort. Did you two ever have a talk about that?

    I feel as though her outbursts (re: getting upset at you calling her a child and not going back for her phone) probably relates back to her childhood where maybe, she was ignored most of her life. I don’t know.

    There is only one reason she’s coming to your extra curricular activity and u know it. Girl obviously misses you. You seem like a good guy. Communication. She has issues, she is all alone here, she ****ed up things with a good guy. If you really like her you guys can work past that ****.

    But do u really want to deal with all that? Up to you.
    She's always said she's had a bad past, but I've never really pressed her too much on it because she would get so upset talking about it. So I just let her speak about it when she felt like it. But I also feel she's such an extremist that she tends to exaggerate how bad things really are in her life and takes things very personally.

    Her outbursts because and constant combativeness would pop up so randomly, and I was so exhausted and drained by the end of the our relationship. Few examples of outbursts:

    1) Told a joke one day about taking her out dinner on a date we planned...she immediately snapped and accused me of viewing dating her as a chore and was so combative the entire night. I tried to tell her many time it was just a harmless joke and apologized but she kept escalating the fight. We made up a few days after she texted me to explain and said sorry for her outburst.

    2) Went on vacation with my family to Europe (planned this trip before I even met her and used all my vacation time available for work on this trip) and she called me up towards the end of the trip and asked when we could do some travelling and when we were going to do something adventurous. I said I'm not sure yet but I promise her we would do something before the end of the year. She just said whatever and ended the call saying she needed to go do something. I came home 2 days later and gave her a bunch of gifts and souvenirs I bought on my travels and kissed her and said I missed her...2 minutes later she said she was angry with me and said I neglect her and she didn't believe we were ever going to go on a trip and that she was planning a trip on her own. This one hurt as I was really happy to see her after my vacation and give her the gifts I got for her but only to find out she was furious with me over something that we hadn't even discussed prior to my trip and was where I began to really question this girl.

    3) Asked her to go for a walk one evening and she started ranting about her boss while we were out in public and she was getting visibly upset. I tried to change the subject to something less stressful and she exploded on me and told me I was invalidating her by not wanting to talk about her boss...she actually broke up with me that night and the next day tried to get back with me but I held off for a week and she kept insisting and I eventually agreed to try again.

    4) The day trip where she forgot her phone and I tried to reason with her that she could use my phone to take pics and make and calls, texts, social media and we would be back to get her phone in 2 hours and avoid driving back 40 minutes but she went off on me saying "I can't believe you"..."I don't know what to say"..."You are seriously going to act like this"...that's when I finally got angry and became stern with her because she was blaming me because she forgot her phone. Anyways the trip was miserable and she avoided me the entire time and when I tried calling her the next day to try and make up she demanded I apologize or get los t and that's when we broke up.

    I just never felt like any communication was enough, this girl would go nuclear at the most anytime she wasn't getting what she wanted. Then she would talk to her therapist a few days later and then come back and say she learned better ways to act and understand the situation. This was rinse and repeat. I'm not saying that I did everything right but I've never seen anyone who is so volatile, aggressive and combative.

    And just typing all of this out right now, I can answer your question and say that there is no way I would want to deal with this again.

    I guess sometimes we forget the misery that these relationships bought us and only remember the good as time passes. But making this thread, really reminded me of how bad things were just after 6 months with her.

    Edit: lol again with another long post, I tend to get carried away with the typing when I'm venting I guess.
    Reply With Quote

  28. #28
    Registered User akmerle's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Age: 41
    Posts: 296
    Rep Power: 1087
    akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akmerle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    akmerle is offline
    10 times out of 9, the best response you can give a girl acting in a manipulative / childish manner is to give NO RESPONSE AT ALL.

    Seriously, quit thinking and venting about this. She is consuming way too much of your mental and emotional energy. Just the fact that you feel like you are “winning” by playing her game of who can more show how happy they are amongst your soccer group is a form of her winning and you losing.

    Turn the page, that chapter is over, she is over, you two is over. The sooner you Truly start acting like she doesn’t matter, the sooner it will become subconscious and she will he just another face in the crowd.

    Good luck my man.
    Reply With Quote

  29. #29
    Registered User TallSaint's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Posts: 1,170
    Rep Power: 4948
    TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TallSaint is offline
    Originally Posted by akmerle View Post
    10 times out of 9, the best response you can give a girl acting in a manipulative / childish manner is to give NO RESPONSE AT ALL.

    Seriously, quit thinking and venting about this. She is consuming way too much of your mental and emotional energy. Just the fact that you feel like you are “winning” by playing her game of who can more show how happy they are amongst your soccer group is a form of her winning and you losing.

    Turn the page, that chapter is over, she is over, you two is over. The sooner you Truly start acting like she doesn’t matter, the sooner it will become subconscious and she will he just another face in the crowd.

    Good luck my man.
    So true man. It's exhausting.

    I'm trying really hard to move on from her and I'm trying hard. I got two dates set up this upcoming week but I still find myself thinking about this ex constantly.

    I'd do anything to make her just another face in the crowd at the moment.
    Reply With Quote

  30. #30
    Here's beer Mr Beer's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2004
    Location: In the bar
    Posts: 32,527
    Rep Power: 82390
    Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Mr Beer is offline
    Jesus Christ, I'm getting tired and angry just reading about this bish. No idea how you put up with such nonsense.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

    “Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts