Page 18 of 183 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast
    awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kcrack View Post
    Some thoughts, I’ll try to keep spoilers to a minimum.

There’s 18 Chapters, I’m at the start of chapter 8 at 12 hours in. I feel like the more I play, the longer the chapters go so I’ll probably finish the story around 30-40 hours.

Weapons and armour can be found or bought like the original. The weapon proficiency levels up with the character, also each weapon has its own skill tree where’s you can level up certain things (like attack+5 etc).

Getting around, it reminds me of FFX, but slightly bigger. Linear “corridors” but with hidden paths and things. If there are missables (materia, quests), the game will tell you before you try and leave the area.

Fighting is like a mix of real-time and turn based. You can attack with square + triangle and block as much as you want, this builds your ATB. Once you got at least one ATB guage, you can use your abilities, spells and items. I’m playing on normal difficulty, simple enemies you can mash to win, mini bosses or hunts require some strats. Main bosses are hard af.

Materia combinations is still a thing, I’ve only found one support materia (added effect) but I was able to link it with fire in my weapon and attack with fire stats (flames literally show on your weapon). So far there’s been plenty of old materia and new materia completely.

Some chapters have side quests for you, usually just fetch quest or beating powerful monsters. There’s also an ex Shinra research employee who gives you misc things to do in battle for him to research, completing his tasks lets him create new materia for you to buy. One of these is summons, you have to fight them first in VR, Shiva is kicking my ass.

The OST is freaking awesome, basically same as the original but reworked in some ways. That shinra reactor theme is bad ass. Having voice acting, better graphics and more dialog has given the characters more...well “character” I guess. I didn’t really care about the avalanche members in the original, but I feel you connect with them more in the remake.

Cloud is quite literally the Chad the incels on misc complain about. Lean, good looking, bad boy vibe, rides a bike, doesn’t give a chit about anything and is an ******* to everyone, yet all the girls want his dik. It’s actually hilarious.

Some complaints:

The 3rd person view behind Cloud can be annoying at times, like its too close. Sometimes you can get lost trying to see which enemy you’re locked on to in battle.

“Forced walking”. Naughty dog strikes again. Also get used to the extreme close up as you try to try to squeeze between objects Uncharted style.

Textures loading slowly or not at all at some points. Made me laugh when some parts looked like a ps2 game while everything else looked next gen. I think this will be a day 1 patch though.

Well prepare for a challenge. One of the trophies is for beating it on hard mode and apparently, it’s a fkn nightmare (no items, no checkpoints, enemies hit like a truck, super boss at the end etc). I try to platinum everything I play so I’m up for the challenge.
    Repped.

All sounds great to me. I’m excited to learn the game is actually challenging. Nowadays I think games are too easy. Imagine the weapon fights and the battle arena. HNNNNNNG.

I ordered the deluxe edition.
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was obviously going to get it regardless since FF7 is my favorite game, but it does sound like it lives up to the hype. I am waiting until it comes to next gen (most likely Series X) before purchasing it at its best version.
    Queen > Beatles crew
    Megadeth > Metallica crew
    How the heck is King's X not considered one of the GOATs?!?!??!?!?!
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PattBattmann View Post
    I was obviously going to get it regardless since FF7 is my favorite game, but it does sound like it lives up to the hype. I am waiting until it comes to next gen (most likely Series X) before purchasing it at its best version.
    There is a demo available. I liked it as a kid, but think this remake blows. Worth trying the demo before you buy IMO.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

There’s 18 Chapters, I’m at the start of chapter 8 at 12 hours in. I feel like the more I play, the longer the chapters go so I’ll probably finish the story around 30-40 hours.

Weapons and armour can be found or bought like the original. The weapon proficiency levels up with the character, also each weapon has its own skill tree where’s you can level up certain things (like attack+5 etc).

Getting around, it reminds me of FFX, but slightly bigger. Linear “corridors” but with hidden paths and things. If there are missables (materia, quests), the game will tell you before you try and leave the area.

Fighting is like a mix of real-time and turn based. You can attack with square + triangle and block as much as you want, this builds your ATB. Once you got at least one ATB guage, you can use your abilities, spells and items. I’m playing on normal difficulty, simple enemies you can mash to win, mini bosses or hunts require some strats. Main bosses are hard af.

Materia combinations is still a thing, I’ve only found one support materia (added effect) but I was able to link it with fire in my weapon and attack with fire stats (flames literally show on your weapon). So far there’s been plenty of old materia and new materia completely.

Some chapters have side quests for you, usually just fetch quest or beating powerful monsters. There’s also an ex Shinra research employee who gives you misc things to do in battle for him to research, completing his tasks lets him create new materia for you to buy. One of these is summons, you have to fight them first in VR, Shiva is kicking my ass.

The OST is freaking awesome, basically same as the original but reworked in some ways. That shinra reactor theme is bad ass. Having voice acting, better graphics and more dialog has given the characters more...well “character” I guess. I didn’t really care about the avalanche members in the original, but I feel you connect with them more in the remake.

Cloud is quite literally the Chad the incels on misc complain about. Lean, good looking, bad boy vibe, rides a bike, doesn’t give a chit about anything and is an ******* to everyone, yet all the girls want his dik. It’s actually hilarious.

Some complaints:

The 3rd person view behind Cloud can be annoying at times, like its too close. Sometimes you can get lost trying to see which enemy you’re locked on to in battle.

“Forced walking”. Naughty dog strikes again. Also get used to the extreme close up as you try to try to squeeze between objects Uncharted style.

Textures loading slowly or not at all at some points. Made me laugh when some parts looked like a ps2 game while everything else looked next gen. I think this will be a day 1 patch though.

Well prepare for a challenge. One of the trophies is for beating it on hard mode and apparently, it’s a fkn nightmare (no items, no checkpoints, enemies hit like a truck, super boss at the end etc). I try to platinum everything I play so I’m up for the challenge.
    This might not be answerable until you beat it but I’ve read that there are some pretty major changes that are going to be very controversial. Without specifics, have you run into anything like that?
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great post! It seems like this may be worth getting
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PattBattmann View Post
    ur gonna be waiting years. i thought the same but... every gen takes longer to make games or even port them. was thinking like might as well get all the ff7 games on ps5... but how many years would i be waiting that i cant get back. unless they already got a ps5 version of the game
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anybody try DBZ Kakarot?
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    While we sit at home something to watch.

US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You guys have sold me on ffvii remake.

That besides mortal Kombat and goldeneye my friends snd I played the most in high school.

Yes I reckon I’m just going to enjoy rotting into this rest of the year.

Digital although mirin hard copy itt.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Finished Day's Gone. Enjoyed it quite a bit. My only legitimate complaint is whoever did Deacon's voice acting is 100% **** tier. Mind = blown the studio didn't pick someone else for the role.

Now...recommend me a new adventure game to play.
    Have played all Tomb Raiders, all Uncharted, HZD, TLOU.

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by r3l3ntl3ss View Post
    finished day's gone. Enjoyed it quite a bit. My only legitimate complaint is whoever did deacon's voice acting is 100% **** tier. Mind = blown the studio didn't pick someone else for the role.

Have played all tomb raiders, all uncharted, hzd, tlou.
    gow
    Smooth Seas don't make Strong Sailors. Keep your head up.

MrWhiskey24 for jolly cooperation (PS)

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    Finished Day's Gone. Enjoyed it quite a bit. My only legitimate complaint is whoever did Deacon's voice acting is 100% **** tier. Mind = blown the studio didn't pick someone else for the role.

God of War. Its the best game of the generation.
    Sig line can't be a novel

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cool, I see it's on sale too.

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cool, I see it's on sale too.
    You'll love it. I just finished uncharted 4 (holy chit 10/10, can't wait to see if TLOU 2 can top it) and you can definitely see UCs influence on GOW. Absolutely top notch game.

Should I buy UC lost legacy? I feel weird cheating on my boy Nate.

Originally Posted by MrBourbon View Post
    I enjoyed it just as much as the others. Srs.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You'll love it. I just finished uncharted 4 (holy chit 10/10, can't wait to see if TLOU 2 can top it) and you can definitely see UCs influence on GOW. Absolutely top notch game.

Most heterosexual gamers would say LL > UC4

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Most heterosexual gamers would say LL > UC4
    Honestly I wouldn't GAF less who Naughty Dog puts as the main characters. I play Uncharted games for the stories and the awesome, beautiful environments you get to play in.

Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Days gone was pretty fun, I think it has massive potential.

Go play God Of War, it's cheap on the PSN $20 Canadian and it's one of the best games ever created.

Bioshocks are also AMAZING.
    Race: White
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

Originally Posted by Sgt T-Man View Post
    Days gone was pretty fun, I think it has massive potential.

Go play God Of War, it's cheap on the PSN $20 Canadian and it's one of the best games ever created.

Bioshocks are also AMAZING.
    God of War should be a must play for all PS4 owners. I don't give the story as much credit as many others but the game play superb and overall package of a game really makes it a must play IMO. My 2nd favorite combat this gen, next to HZD. I am excited to see a sequel.

Speaking of sequels and Days Gone, I keep hearing the question asked, do we see a Days Gone 2? The game clearly didn't do as well as Sony had hoped, critic reviews were really bad, yet many players seem to enjoy it.

Lost legacy only $15, done deal boys. Just bought it, so enjoy it when it's free next month on PS Plus.

Honestly I wouldn't GAF less who Naughty Dog puts as the main characters. I play Uncharted games for the stories and the awesome, beautiful environments you get to play in.
    You care about the story but not the characters, u wot m8? The characters are integral to the story lol.

I enjoyed Chloe in 2 and 3, and the fight with Nadine in Libertalia was epic. Still would have to see the Sam/Sully story they set up in the last one.

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lost legacy only $15, done deal boys. Just bought it, so enjoy it when it's free next month on PS Plus.

You care about the story but not the characters, u wot m8? The characters are integral to the story lol.

I enjoyed Chloe in 2 and 3, and the fight with Nadine in Libertalia was epic. Still would have to see the Sam/Sully story they set up in the last one.

My favorite part of the UC series is how they take some crazy myth (like Libertalia or Sham Bhala) and turn it into a functional piece of history. I never heard of Libertalia before this game, but the idea is fascinating. I also really enjoy the face that the game is literally an action movie in game form.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.

Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    God of War should be a must play for all PS4 owners. I don't give the story as much credit as many others but the game play superb and overall package of a game really makes it a must play IMO. My 2nd favorite combat this gen, next to HZD. I am excited to see a sequel.

Speaking of sequels and Days Gone, I keep hearing the question asked, do we see a Days Gone 2? The game clearly didn't do as well as Sony had hoped, critic reviews were really bad, yet many players seem to enjoy it.
    Man I LOVED HZD, played it non stop when my son was born such good memories of that game.
    Yeah Days Gone should get a sequel but I think Sony rushed it out a bit as the developer wanted more time I can see how it may not get reviewed well but it's a fun ass game. I was surprised how much I enjoyed it.

Doom eternal is what has me hooked now, sssssooo fun. Then next is devil may cry as it was on sale on PSN and after that is Just cause 4 since it's a easy game to sit back and play.
    Race: White
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Uncharted and God of War trilogies are the main games I turned my music off to play because I loved the cinematic cutscenes and sound tracks so much. Both were so enthralling.

Uncharted 4 and God of War I didn’t like nearly as much as the originals.

Ego you never heard of libertalia before this? I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. You don’t read a lot right?
    Unless it’s coloring books I’m guessing!

“Mein Kampf sucked, NO PICTURES!!!”
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    rdr2 > god of war crew. god of war was just all visuals
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

I'd probably play a Day's Gone 2. Some aspects of it weren't the best, but overall it was quite enjoyable. Again, my biggest complaint was whoever voice acted for Deacon. Like...why was he always raising his voice at people and getting mad all the time for zero reason at all when people were talking calm, etc? It just got really cringey very early on hearing him talk on the radio.

Dunno. Sure, the characters are important. But I care more about the story as far as why you're in these worlds, etc. Not so much about who's point of view it's from.
    Good story line...beautiful world/environment. I'll buy it and play it all day, don't GAF who you put as the main character (within reason).

Dunno. Sure, the characters are important. But I care more about the story as far as why you're in these worlds, etc. Not so much about who's point of view it's from.
    Good story line...beautiful world/environment. I'll buy it and play it all day, don't GAF who you put as the main character (within reason).
    Chapter 3 already brah, it's heating up. The "Uncharted DLC" feeling holds true - its already getting really good.

Chapter 3 already brah, it's heating up. The "Uncharted DLC" feeling holds true - its already getting really good.
    Lost Legacy is good chit man.
    Uncharted is probably my all time favorite Sony exclusive franchise. They just hit the nail on the head for me and what I like about video games.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So, I’m definitely assuming a white console.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2020...playstation-5/

US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    So, I’m definitely assuming a white console.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2020...playstation-5/

[img]https://i.imgur.com/2ES0bXV.jpg[/ig]

[img] https://i.imgur.com/o8FPcFK.jpg[/mg]
    Very neat. Looks more X boxy IMO.

Page 18 of 183 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast