Page 131 of 183 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,930 of 5484
    bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Goddamn brahs. Had a few mins so I stsrted just the opening sequence of TLOU and turned off after the time skip.

The scripted chase scene with fires and cars crashing and people panicking was intense and cinematic AF and the graphics are so good. Also I really liked the little girl she seemed so nice, feels bad. This is gonna be crazy isn't it...

Your body is not ready.

TLOU is pinnacle of ND storytelling and animations .... Part two is even better in that aspect, it's a flawed masterpiece, but more on the masterpiece side.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    I like howe you are balls deep on a Horizon redo and completely offended by a TLoIU redo. Makes perfect sense.
    This is why I don't like you half the time. You're intentionally being uncharitable trying to score a quick "gotcha".

I'm not in the least bit opposed to remasters. My issue with the TLOU remake was the PRICE. Stop being stupid.

Had they:

1. Priced it at 40-50

2. Included multiplayer in the package

3. Included TLOU 2 in the package

I'd have been completely fine with the product.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PattBattmann View Post
    So, this is my current PS5 lineup of games that I own:

God of War
    Horizon (1st one)
    Bloodborne
    FF7 Remake (PS5 Upgrade)
    Ghost of Tsushima (PS5 Upgrade)

Which one should I jump into next?

Also, are there any other games that I should add to that collection as the holidays come up?
    I like to go by content to price ratio. My best experiences so far:

1. Horizon Forbidden West. Nothing comes close. Genuinely made me sad to finish it and nothing has filled that void since.

2. Mass Effect Legendary containing the full series remastered. Games 2 and 3 receive a substantial update over game 1 in graphics and combat. One of the best stories and lore ever just keep in mind the graphics aren't modern.

3. Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection. Graphics are remastered and look like it was made yesterday. Fantastic game and DLC.

I own but haven't started Elden Ring but by all accounts it's a must-have.

Games for the rest of the year I'm 100% getting

1. God of War Ragnarok along with everyone else and their grandma.

2. Final Fantasy 7 Reunion (crisis core remaster)

3. Callisto Protocol

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PattBattmann View Post
    So, this is my current PS5 lineup of games that I own:

God of War
    Horizon (1st one)
    Bloodborne
    FF7 Remake (PS5 Upgrade)
    Ghost of Tsushima (PS5 Upgrade)

Which one should I jump into next?

Also, are there any other games that I should add to that collection as the holidays come up?

God of war absolutely mogs every single game on that list ... FF7 remake is amazing as well, both games will keep you have you desperate for more.

God of war remains the game of the generation for a reason.

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Your body is not ready.

TLOU is pinnacle of ND storytelling and animations .... Part two is even better in that aspect, it's a flawed masterpiece, but more on the masterpiece side.
    Can't fuking wait man I'll be savoring this experience.

God of war absolutely mogs every single game on that list ... FF7 remake is amazing as well, both games will keep you have you desperate for more.

God of war remains the game of the generation for a reason.
    Mane, the subjectivity of gaming. God of War imo is one of the weakest games on his list and the replayability factor is so low for me. I wanted to do a playthrough before Ragnarok. Started it yesterday and just got bored after 45 mins and noped out.

It's good for a first experience but has quite a few flaws for me that make a subsequent playthrough feel tedious.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is why I don't like you half the time. You're intentionally being uncharitable trying to score a quick "gotcha".

I'm not in the least bit opposed to remasters. My issue with the TLOU remake was the PRICE. Stop being stupid.

Had they:

1. Priced it at 40-50

2. Included multiplayer in the package

3. Included TLOU 2 in the package

I'd have been completely fine with the product.
    I mean, you have no idea what exactly the price will be of this Horizon redo or what will be included and you have declared you are day 1.

I mean, you have no idea what exactly the price will be of this Horizon redo or what will be included and you have declared you are day 1.
    You mentioned nothing of price in your post dumbass. You said I had a problem with remakes/remasters which wasn't true at all. I had a problem with the pricing. You're almost as low IQ and annoying as Jaytard.

Make your post accurate and I wouldn't have an issue with it. If it was just the Horizon remaster for 70 then of course it would be robbery. If it came bundled with the multiplayer that's confirmed then it's fine.

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just plat Guardians of the Galaxy!!! My 69th plat. BOOM!
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Lol I’ll get there someday soon! I got 25. Feels good popping that final trophy then the plat pops like a second after.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

I got 2 plats lol

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You mentioned nothing of price in your post dumbass. You said I had a problem with remakes/remasters which wasn't true at all. I had a problem with the pricing. You're almost as low IQ and annoying as Jaytard.

Make your post accurate and I wouldn't have an issue with it. If it was just the Horizon remaster for 70 then of course it would be robbery. If it came bundled with the multiplayer that's confirmed then it's fine.
    So you expect Horizon re-release to provide more per dollar than TLoU re-release after Sony just made a killing on it. Interesting thought process you have.

Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Lol I’ll get there someday soon! I got 25. Feels good popping that final trophy then the plat pops like a second after.
    GXP hit 100 recently.

I got 2 plats lol
    Pathetic

So you expect Horizon re-release to provide more per dollar than TLoU re-release after Sony just made a killing on it. Interesting thought process you have.
    Don't weasel out you pussy. Your post to me was that I had an issue with remasters due to my criticism of TLOU and therefore I'm a hypocrite for being excited for a Horizon remaster. I called you out on that because my issue was never the existence of a remaster but the price gouging for what you got, aka a barebones campaign for $70.

There's no indication horizon would do the same, and if it does I will absolutely criticize it as well.

Don't weasel out you pussy. Your post to me was that I had an issue with remasters due to my criticism of TLOU and therefore I'm a hypocrite for being excited for a Horizon remaster. I called you out on that because my issue was never the existence of a remaster but the price gouging for what you got, aka a barebones campaign for $70.

There's no indication horizon would do the same, and if it does I will absolutely criticize it as well.
    I look forward to that.

I look forward to that.
    Oh I will. You thought you were clever without realizing who you're talking to. Think I'm not self aware enough to praise a $70 horizon remaster when I was so vocal about criticizing the TLOU one? C'mon mane.

If that TLOU was $50 or better yet $40 I would be doing cartwheels right there with you. Theres no way I'm spending $70 for a Horizon remaster if it doesn't add something else like a multiplayer or a cheaper upgrade path for existing players.

Playing TLOU 1 remake and can't decide which mode to play between fidelity and performance. The 60fps is so smooth but fidelity mode is so fuking crisp.

Legit, I don't give a fuk about raytracing. I just want a ps5 pro that can do fidelity mode @60fps.

Playing TLOU 1 remake and can't decide which mode to play between fidelity and performance. The 60fps is so smooth but fidelity mode is so fuking crisp.

Legit, I don't give a fuk about raytracing. I just want a ps5 pro that can do fidelity mode @60fps.

Sounds like you should wait for the pc version hehe.

I played on performance, was tight. Didn't really see much difference between fidelity and performance myself and I'm usually sensitive to rez changes like that. If you have a 120hz tv I think a patch might be in the works, they had VRR running fidelity at 40 fps, but it was a bit choppy still, but with a recent update they took that option and instead it just runs at 30 now I believe ... So most likely a more stable form of vrr is prolly being worked on.

I played on performance, was tight. Didn't really see much difference between fidelity and performance myself and I'm usually sensitive to rez changes like that. If you have a 120hz tv I think a patch might be in the works, they had VRR running fidelity at 40 fps, but it was a bit choppy still, but with a recent update they took that option and instead it just runs at 30 now I believe ... So most likely a more stable form of vrr is prolly being worked on.
    I'm very sensitive to the res difference, just as i was in forbidden west. In performance mode things definitely soften up to my eye. The thing that gets me is how much smoother the 30fps is in TLOU compared to FW which is why I'm hesitating to choose. Maybe since it's linear as opposed to open world?

Edit - started playing again and Fidelity mode is so fuking sharp I legit wish I could play like this in 60fps. Sony PLS just give me a ps5 pro.

Lmao I legit am holding my gameplay back because I cannot decide a mode to play in.
    Last edited by Coal Man; 10-03-2022 at 11:36 PM.

Sony is infamous for releasing the best graphics mode in a game after release. Pretty much every one of their titles has seen this, most recently The UC Collection. If they want people paying $70 at release they should focus on releasing a complete game.

Hate to sound like a broken record but TLOU looks so much better on fidelity than performance. Keeping it on the latter though because 60fps is too important.

Besides that, I can't get over how smooth these animations are. I Lol'd hard when I approached a random security guard and the ****ot pushed me away and cussed me out. Was NOT expecting that. Normal games would just let you walk up to them and have your face within inches with no reaction. The attention to detail in this game is absurd. Fuk.

K you know what, fuk this.

I refuse to believe all these animations were on a ps3 game. There's no way. Gonna look up a YouTube playthrough of the OG release to see if it's the same.

K you know what, fuk this.

I refuse to believe all these animations were on a ps3 game. There's no way. Gonna look up a YouTube playthrough of the OG release to see if it's the same.

Breh, they "redid" the animations and some cutscene directions are entirely new.

Breh, they "redid" the animations and some cutscene directions are entirely new.
    Coal is committed to his comment that it's just a Remaster.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sonic and Knuckles

Was going to be called Ronnie and Jeremy but I don’t want the kids to yunno catch on to why. ..

Anyway my tv broke during the power outage and under warranty it’s off to be fixed
    I’m hoping to get it back Thursday then play Xbox sx and Ps5 again. I only get to use the switch atm

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Sonic and Knuckles

Was going to be called Ronnie and Jeremy but I don’t want the kids to yunno catch on to why. ..

Anyway my tv broke during the power outage and under warranty it’s off to be fixed
    I’m hoping to get it back Thursday then play Xbox sx and Ps5 again. I only get to use the switch atm

cutes. v cutes.

Should have called them Jay and EOD, then you could have watched them mate.

cutes. v cutes.

LoL

Just had Detroit style pizzas for lunch omg best pizza style ever!!!!!!!

A liter of Mountain Dew too diet

cutes. v cutes.

I am currently putting their permanent homes together
    I gotta make them burrowing boxes.

Knuckles is a girl.

Sooo I need to know which poster of the two will should be the bitch in such a relationship … I mean girl.

Red face

Heading to pet co to pick up some cat toys, some ping pong balls, and ordered a few of those Hot Wheels monster trucks

Because believe it or not they play with cat toys, they will roll balls around, aswell as they will push toy cars I **** you not.

Those little toys that come in McDonald’s happy meals hedgehogs like to play with too. For enrichment and stimulation

I just looked up the whole beginning section I played of the PS4 edition and the animations look the same to me. Movement, attention to detail etc. Insane this thing came out on ps3.

Maybe there's a few new animations but I really can't tell. One thing I noticed when playing the new game though is Joel got a cut on his forearm while it was raining and the blood leaked from the spot just as you would expect it to in the rain. That blew my mind.

Coal is committed to his comment that it's just a Remaster.
    Yup. Example, Demon's Souls Remake was imo a much bigger leap from the original than TLOU remake.

I still consider Demon's Souls Remake a remaster. It's the old game code running on shiny new wheels.

As expected I'm having a bunch of fun with TLOU. Just reached the part where I meet Joel's paranoid friend.

Non spoiler ratings so far:

1. Animations aren't perfect but they are better than most games I've played.

2. Graphics are pretty great but not top tier. It feels like things are a little soft in performance mode. There are also some things that feel a bit cartoony like trees and foliage, they don't have that realistic gritty look to them which is more my style. Still solid though.

3. Gameplay is fun. Lots of tense moments where you have to use stealth but when you finally do use your gun it feels and sounds powerful. My minor knock is does indeed feel and play like an older game... Enemy AI in particular.

4. Narrative so far is master class. Characters are really likeable. I thought I would have disliked Ellie, I usually don't like kids but she's surprisingly pleasant and funny. Lots of nice banter with her and Joel so far just randomly while exploring.

Solid game so far and I'm sure my enjoyment will only increase as I continue to get more attached to the characters. Always keeps me excited to see what happens next.
    Last edited by Coal Man; 10-05-2022 at 09:06 PM.

Page 131 of 183 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 ... LastLast