Page 130 of 183 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,900 of 5474
    OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not played much recently as I graduated university over the weekend then got drunk af with the boys before enduring a 5 hour drive the next morning. Slept at 4pm and woke up 7am this morning jfl.
    Just did the mission with the old lady who gives you the blowdart gun. RIP in piss
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man I knew Yuna's brothers fate, because it would be the only reason for her to stay on the island so I saw it coming.
    Those feels when she finds his body though. Very good voice acting. Fkin brutal
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OneLegSquats View Post
    Man I knew Yuna's brothers fate, because it would be the only reason for her to stay on the island so I saw it coming.
    Those feels when she finds his body though. Very good voice acting. Fkin brutal
    Das it, some of the scenes in the game really hit you in the gut. Love it. I was iffy with Yuna in the beginning but really started to like her later on. Story goes crazy from here brah enjoy it.

@RE8 I am lagging behind because I also didn't get much time for gaming in the past few days. Still in the castle area, only beat one of the hot lady's daughters so far.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Das it, some of the scenes in the game really hit you in the gut. Love it. I was iffy with Yuna in the beginning but really started to like her later on. Story goes crazy from here brah enjoy it.

@RE8 I am lagging behind because I also didn't get much time for gaming in the past few days. Still in the castle area, only beat one of the hot lady's daughters so far.
    I didn't like the castle, found it too long winded and confusing at the time. She's not scary either. I remember when the game came out incels were fapping furiously over her which probably made me hate it even more. Feels cheap how, if she's tailing you you can just run back to the room with the merchant and she will leave you alone like bruh. Immersion killer
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I didn't like the castle, found it too long winded and confusing at the time. She's not scary either. I remember when the game came out incels were fapping furiously over her which probably made me hate it even more. Feels cheap how, if she's tailing you you can just run back to the room with the merchant and she will leave you alone like bruh. Immersion killer
    Solid criticism. The castle was pretty long but I don't mind it. I wasn't terrified to hell of the lady and her kids but it was pretty tense. I knew the running into a saveroom thing was a resident evil thing... It's been there in all of them so it didn't bother me. I just didn't do it personally. Enjoyed that boss fight, was sufficiently epic imo but I never died, just ran out of ammo. Had to restart a few times and admittedly waste some money to get my ammo up. Had some time so I managed to go into the 2nd boss area and complete it pretty quick.

Was thinking hey this is nowhere as tense as the castle until the fuking baby showed up. Geez. Imagine playing that chit for the first time in VR lol it's over

Solid criticism. The castle was pretty long but I don't mind it. I wasn't terrified to hell of the lady and her kids but it was pretty tense. I knew the running into a saveroom thing was a resident evil thing... It's been there in all of them so it didn't bother me. I just didn't do it personally. Enjoyed that boss fight, was sufficiently epic imo but I never died, just ran out of ammo. Had to restart a few times and admittedly waste some money to get my ammo up. Had some time so I managed to go into the 2nd boss area and complete it pretty quick.

Was thinking hey this is nowhere as tense as the castle until the fuking baby showed up. Geez. Imagine playing that chit for the first time in VR lol it's over
    The baby thing was legit one of the most unsettling video game moments for me. On par with Alien Isolation. The worst bit was running back to the elevator and hearing the fker coming from behind you.
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

The baby thing was legit one of the most unsettling video game moments for me. On par with Alien Isolation. The worst bit was running back to the elevator and hearing the fker coming from behind you.
    Yeah the scream at the end when he's walking up to the gate. Fuark. When I first entered the doll house I thought i was gonna 360 no scope the rest of the game cuz everything seemed milder in there compared to the Castle. Boy was I mistaken.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Surprised people thought the castle was too long. I thought it was too short. Wish I could experience the doll house for the first time again.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Surprised people thought the castle was too long. I thought it was too short. Wish I could experience the doll house for the first time again.
    Didn't find it was too long, it was good for me but then again I like long games. Wish the doll house area was longer tbh. I like the idea of having 4 different areas and each has their own horror theme. Legit best RE game I've played so far at this stage of the game,it's a ton of fun. Going to tackle the 3th area shortly, I sincerely hope the game could hold this quality for the rest of the playthrough. My only issue I'm concerned about is ammo and not having enough for upcoming bosses.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didn't find it was too long, it was good for me but then again I like long games. Wish the doll house area was longer tbh. I like the idea of having 4 different areas and each has their own horror theme. Legit best RE game I've played so far at this stage of the game,it's a ton of fun. Going to tackle the 3th area shortly, I sincerely hope the game could hold this quality for the rest of the playthrough. My only issue I'm concerned about is ammo and not having enough for upcoming bosses.

Yeah RE8 was excellent ... I didnt play 7 because I dont like horror games, but RE8 is more action horror and the added gun upgrades/secrets/metroidvania style level design made me made me push on.

My only criticism is that the game feels a bit rushed or it tries to do too much in too short a time, it legit felt like a theme park experience where they kept pushing you to go see the next exciting ride. I would have liked it had they made the big woman the main antagonist for the better part of the game or something... But she just appears and leaves just as quick.

The overall length of the game however was perfect. Love me some good linear experiences.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Yeah RE8 was excellent ... I didnt play 7 because I dont like horror games, but RE8 is more action horror and the added gun upgrades/secrets/metroidvania style level design made me made me push on.

My only criticism is that the game feels a bit rushed or it tries to do too much in too short a time, it legit felt like a theme park experience where they kept pushing you to go see the next exciting ride. I would have liked it had they made the big woman the main antagonist for the better part of the game or something... But she just appears and leaves just as quick.

The overall length of the game however was perfect. Love me some good linear experiences.
    Imo the big woman definitely has more gravitas than the doll so far. Didn't get a chance to deal with the 3th area yet. Would have definitely liked the woman to be a more major villain as you said. Maybe they could have made her 3th daughter the toughest and that was the boss fight instead. Then the Lady would be pissed and keeps following you at various points in the game, mutating as it progresses. Before actually playing the game, I legit thought she was the big bad actually.

Personally don't mind going to each area and having a different boss arena to navigate and I enjoy the action/horror aspect of this one. Issue with RE7 was there just wasn't enough enemies to fight for my taste but this one gives you alot and you can use currency from kills to upgrade your gear which I really like as I appreciate a progression system in games.

Ayy also forgot to update....Told you brahs I was gifted TLOU remake. Last night I bought TLOU 2 so I have both lined up for an epic fuarking adventure when I'm ready.

The rest of this year is gonna be awesome.

Ayy also forgot to update....Told you brahs I was gifted TLOU remake. Last night I bought TLOU 2 so I have both lined up for an epic fuarking adventure when I'm ready.

The rest of this year is gonna be awesome.
    TLOU 2? Sad!

I've nearly unfogged every part of GoT map. Ngl i've not felt the same since Sora died. Seemed like a cheap death tbh. I thought the whistle trick was something unique for Sora but now it just spawns in some ghey generic horse. Fox dens, camps etc are getting very repetitive too now, glad there's not many left. Is that other island a long DLC? If so I might abandon the game for a while after the main story is complete.
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

TLOU 2? Sad!

I've nearly unfogged every part of GoT map. Ngl i've not felt the same since Sora died. Seemed like a cheap death tbh. I thought the whistle trick was something unique for Sora but now it just spawns in some ghey generic horse. Fox dens, camps etc are getting very repetitive too now, glad there's not many left. Is that other island a long DLC? If so I might abandon the game for a while after the main story is complete.
    @TLOU2 I heard some of the negative things, including the major spoiler in the beginning and I also sort of know the general ending a little. Same with TLOU1 I guess, but I have near zero idea of all the scenes in between that develop the characters and get them to those points. I agree they went pretty woke with some of the chit in part 2 but I'll give it a chance if the rest of the game is well written with great gameplay.

@GOT, I agree with dens and camps etc getting boring by the end. I also collected all the collectibles and banners in both OG and expansion and it got pretty boring doing them all. The horse scene was one of the heartbreaking moments in the game for sure but I'm glad it happened as something to make you feel that sense of loss and abandonment.

As for the expansion, I really liked it besides for one kinda annoying thing which you'll realise. The expansion isn't that long though, but it's not short either. Pretty tight and fun story too but not as epic as the the Horizon DLC which was God tier

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got SFV bundle for 15 dollars
    i knew it would be bad but wow im shocked
    i see why i skipped

ive played every SF since SFII

ill give it like a 7.5/10 since its like 40 characters
    graphics already dated

MK11 mogged them hard this time
    *۩*legendary misc status*۩*
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign PSN Ravishing_Rick
    *No Porn Crew*
    onlyfans/ricosmoovey

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Finally finished TLOU PT 1 ..... Cottdamn what a ride. Those feels all over again.

Never doubt naughty dog .... The graphics overhaul makes everything so much better, the world feels more beautiful and alive, the character animation and models lends more gravitas to the voice acting and all scenes. It made me want to replay TLOU 2 again, except with the journey being 30 hours, aint nobody got time for that. So I'm just gonna set everything to easy and play it like an action game lol.

Incredible remake. 70 dollars well spent for a typical high class sony game.

Finally finished TLOU PT 1 ..... Cottdamn what a ride. Those feels all over again.

Never doubt naughty dog .... The graphics overhaul makes everything so much better, the world feels more beautiful and alive, the character animation and models lends more gravitas to the voice acting and all scenes. It made me want to replay TLOU 2 again, except with the journey being 30 hours, aint nobody got time for that. So I'm just gonna set everything to easy and play it like an action game lol.

Incredible remake. 70 dollars well spent for a typical high class sony game.
    Nice brah. Can't wait to play.

Still on RE village and I gotta say it really has kept up the fun factor since the castle and I'm happy for that. It's pretty obvious though that the middle two main bosses were not as compelling as the tall lady character wise. The third area was fun and the boss took me a few tries to bring him down, as was the giant lycan dude not too long after. Gotta give it to this game for the intimidating and cool bosses.

I may have dun goofd though. I remember seeing somewhere that I should have stuck to the second weapons and max their upgrades but I said fuk it and got the 3th tier ones. Hope I'll have enough Lei to at least get them decently upgraded.

HNNNNNGH

Sylens actor is in the studio doing motion cap for the new Horizon DLC.

Fuarkkk, rumor is the name will be The Burning Shores. Man, I'm more hyped for this than anything else.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    HNNNNNGH

Fuarkkk, rumor is the name will be The Burning Shores. Man, I'm more hyped for this than anything else.
    I'll definitely be picking up FW Complete Edition when it goes on sale. Can see what you people are carrying on about.

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    HNNNNNGH

I only played the first Horizon. Felt like an actual good and original AC game.

The new game better than the first?

Originally Posted by ****inator View Post

Yes and no honestly.

The graphics, presentation, cutscene direction, animations all beyond improved, as are the side-quests.

I actually feel like the action gameplay in the first game is better ... The gameplay is still great in this, but I think it's far more janky than it should be, especially with the creatures being extremely overanimated and twitchy - They're constantly moving and making a ton of micro-movements which makes aiming a total bitch and it's even more frustrating because knocking off specific parts of the creatures are used for crafting.

That's my other gripe, I think the upgrade/component harvesting feature is just too grindy and far too much. They could have toned that **** down ... I hate games where you need to constantly gather a billion resources to upgrade stuff. Some games do a great job of balancing it, this game doesnt.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes and no honestly.

The graphics, presentation, cutscene direction, animations all beyond improved, as are the side-quests.

I actually feel like the action gameplay in the first game is better ... The gameplay is still great in this, but I think it's far more janky than it should be, especially with the creatures being extremely overanimated and twitchy - They're constantly moving and making a ton of micro-movements which makes aiming a total bitch and it's even more frustrating because knocking off specific parts of the creatures are used for crafting.

That's my other gripe, I think the upgrade/component harvesting feature is just too grindy and far too much. They could have toned that **** down ... I hate games where you need to constantly gather a billion resources to upgrade stuff. Some games do a great job of balancing it, this game doesnt.
    With this take and CoalMan's logic I find it highly offensive they are charging $70 for the game.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    I'll definitely be picking up FW Complete Edition when it goes on sale. Can see what you people are carrying on about.
    I expect a complete edition in 2024 in the earliest because I expect 2 DLCs are coming.

Originally Posted by ****inator View Post

Contrast to @bongo's opinion I find the combat much improved on this one and I like that enimies have a bigger variety of movements and dodges that are harder to land. Quite a few new weapons that are actually viable as well.

Everything else is improved in this game in a big way, maybe besides one thing. So the gameplay, the graphics, art direction, world building and exploration greatly improved. The map has a bunch of different biomes that give variety, many more tribes in various towns and encampments all over the map. Motion captured interaction and dialog scenes make every dialog between characters feel like actual people having a conversation.

So the negative imo is that the overall story. It's still an 8/10, but the game suffers essentially from being the middle game in the series where it works to set up the final game rather than having the best conclusion for itself.

Completed the main story, killed the dude at the end. It was his wish anyways.
    I had most fun with the game when I had to plan my attacks and felt vulnerable. Unfortunately I no longer felt that about half way thru and the fun factor fell off afterwards. Camps and outposts just turned into me running in there, doing a standoff, getting tons of resolve for the 3 kill standoff skill and just destroying everyone with it. Rinse and repeat ad nauseum. Same with the fox dens and haikus. Didn't need any other armour than the travellers, it's just too easy.
    Might give the DLC a go at a later date but I need a break from open world games having completed that and HFW back to back
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Completed the main story, killed the dude at the end. It was his wish anyways.
    I had most fun with the game when I had to plan my attacks and felt vulnerable. Unfortunately I no longer felt that about half way thru and the fun factor fell off afterwards. Camps and outposts just turned into me running in there, doing a standoff, getting tons of resolve for the 3 kill standoff skill and just destroying everyone with it. Rinse and repeat ad nauseum. Same with the fox dens and haikus. Didn't need any other armour than the travellers, it's just too easy.
    Might give the DLC a go at a later date but I need a break from open world games having completed that and HFW back to back
    Strong choice. Dat sweet white dye ghost armor though.

Yeah man you need a break. I try to break up my open world gameplay with a linear game because they are indeed exhausting.

Playing RE2 and RE8 definitely has me exhausted from being slow, careful and in fear moving through the entire game so I definitely need a change of pace.

Part of me feels to do a third Mass Effect playthrough because it's so fuking good with different classes to keep it entertaining. I also have a replay of God of War 2018 to do in prep for Ragnarok.

Decisions...

Strong choice. Dat sweet white dye ghost armor though.

Yeah man you need a break. I try to break up my open world gameplay with a linear game because they are indeed exhausting.

Playing RE2 and RE8 definitely has me exhausted from being slow, careful and in fear moving through the entire game so I definitely need a change of pace.

Part of me feels to do a third Mass Effect playthrough because it's so fuking good with different classes to keep it entertaining. I also have a replay of God of War 2018 to do in prep for Ragnarok.

Decisions...
    He wasn't his real dad anyways. Plus he used honour as a lame excuse cope for simply being jealous and shown to be incompetent. Hoped to see a cut scene of Yuna getting banged but the game isn't based enough for that
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

It's over for me

Rumor: Horizon Zero Dawn remaster/remake is said to feature improved lighting, textures, animations, models, and accessibility options Multiplayer game (PS5/PC) may feature a form of co-op

Just what the game needed. So not a full remaster like TLOU but some modern enhancements. Will upgrade to this edition on day 1.

Goddamn brahs. Had a few mins so I stsrted just the opening sequence of TLOU and turned off after the time skip.

The scripted chase scene with fires and cars crashing and people panicking was intense and cinematic AF and the graphics are so good. Also I really liked the little girl she seemed so nice, feels bad. This is gonna be crazy isn't it...

It's over for me

Rumor: Horizon Zero Dawn remaster/remake is said to feature improved lighting, textures, animations, models, and accessibility options Multiplayer game (PS5/PC) may feature a form of co-op

Just what the game needed. So not a full remaster like TLOU but some modern enhancements. Will upgrade to this edition on day 1.
    I like howe you are balls deep on a Horizon redo and completely offended by a TLoIU redo. Makes perfect sense.

PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So, this is my current PS5 lineup of games that I own:

God of War
    Horizon (1st one)
    Bloodborne
    FF7 Remake (PS5 Upgrade)
    Ghost of Tsushima (PS5 Upgrade)

Which one should I jump into next?

Also, are there any other games that I should add to that collection as the holidays come up?
    Queen > Beatles crew
    Megadeth > Metallica crew
    How the heck is King's X not considered one of the GOATs?!?!??!?!?!
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

Page 130 of 183 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 ... LastLast