Page 84 of 183 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,520 of 5483
    tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WellHungOver View Post
    Is the PS5 a lot better than the PS4 pro? I randomly got on Costco yesterday and they were in stock, added to cart, changed my mind and took it out. My wife was like, just buy it and return it if you don’t like it. I was like alright. This is in the span of 10 seconds and they were sold out. Anyway, I’m sure I’ll get the chance again so to my original question, is it even worth shelling out $700 ?
    No. The PS5 is mismanaged and the games are also being mismanaged by being given fast processing power.

Get yourself an X bone instead.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Yuck... Worst month in many IMO. But everyone has their own tastes. Glad you will enjoy it.

I am seeing it's only PS4 version and it will not be upgradeable to PS5 version though? That's weak.
    The game is LESS than a year old and was a flagship title. It's still huge value for this months free games (even if it's not your personal type of game).
    Smooth Seas don't make Strong Sailors. Keep your head up.

MrWhiskey24 for jolly cooperation (PS)

A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CBRIT89 View Post
    No option to wire in unfortunately - all Ethernet ports from my router and extender are otherwise occupied by devices that require a wired connection.

Next time we've got the carpet coming out in the living room i'll route a cable under the flooring into an extender, and swap a few cables around. Won't be for some time yet.

Still, it's WiFi ready, so you just expect it to work..
    doesnt the PS5 take advantage of 5ghz not the old 2.4 for wifi which makes the wifi connection much better/faster? i'm not the most tech savvy so i might be wrong fwiw.

also, can you maybe get an EOP/powerline kit? i just ordered a kit so i dont have to use wifi on the PS5, instead i'll basically be hardwired...i honestly havent even had any Wifi issues with my ps5, it's fast enough to do what i need it to....my DL speeds over wifi are hitting 300-400mbps with 30-40mpbs upload....same room as the router as well but dont have any open ethernet ports

Is the PS5 a lot better than the PS4 pro? I randomly got on Costco yesterday and they were in stock, added to cart, changed my mind and took it out. My wife was like, just buy it and return it if you don’t like it. I was like alright. This is in the span of 10 seconds and they were sold out. Anyway, I’m sure I’ll get the chance again so to my original question, is it even worth shelling out $700 ?
    that's a bundle price im assuming, what did it come with? i notice a fairly large improvement over my PS4....i also swapped the HD in my PS4 with a Samsung 860 EVO SSD 1TB which helped a lot with boot and load times...the GUI/menu seems to respond much faster as well with the SSD i installed
    Last edited by A1lthatrema1ns; 02-26-2021 at 01:25 PM.
    Founder of "Prime Minister" (srs)

Founder of "Always Picks 2 Crew" (srs)

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrBourbon View Post
    The game is LESS than a year old and was a flagship title. It's still huge value for this months free games (even if it's not your personal type of game).
    Yea, I'd say it's great value if they weren't charging for the PS5 upgrade. IF it was all inclusive like Control I'd be happy for RPG fans. But it's still not my thing so I'll just be salty about it, lol.

Originally Posted by A1lthatrema1ns View Post
    doesnt the PS5 take advantage of 5ghz not the old 2.4 for wifi which makes the wifi connection much better/faster? i'm not the most tech savvy so i might be wrong fwiw.

also, can you maybe get an EOP/powerline kit? i just ordered a kit so i dont have to use wifi on the PS5, instead i'll basically be hardwired...i honestly havent even had any Wifi issues with my ps5, it's fast enough to do what i need it to....my DL speeds over wifi are hitting 300-400mbps with 30-40mpbs upload....same room as the router as well but dont have any open ethernet ports

that's a bundle price im assuming, what did it come with? i notice a fairly large improvement over my PS4....i also swapped the HD in my PS4 with a Samsung 860 EVO SSD 1TB which helped a lot with boot and load times...the GUI/menu seems to respond much faster as well with the SSD i installed
    Not a tech guy but my potato understanding is 5ghz is faster but has shorter range while 2.4 will carry better signal for longer distance and better through walls. I remember reading somewhere that unless you live in a tiny space 2.4 is really still the way to go if you desire strong fast signal throughout your whole living space.

WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by A1lthatrema1ns View Post

It was the disc version with an extra controller, Spider-Man, and 1 month of ps plus. For $640 plus tax. Our sales tax is 9%. Doesn’t really seem like a good deal.

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yea, I'd say it's great value if they weren't charging for the PS5 upgrade. IF it was all inclusive like Control I'd be happy for RPG fans. But it's still not my thing so I'll just be salty about it, lol.

Not a tech guy but my potato understanding is 5ghz is faster but has shorter range while 2.4 will carry better signal for longer distance and better through walls. I remember reading somewhere that unless you live in a tiny space 2.4 is really still the way to go if you desire strong fast signal throughout your whole living space.
    This is basically correct. 2.4 will be a better signal at further distance. 5ghz band is ideal for higher speed tasks like streaming, but for the sorts of speed you need for gaming 2.4 should be fine.

There are also newer dual band routers that broadcast in both ranges, but honestly I'd just plug my system into a port on the router and call it done.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think you are dead wrong my friend. As long as Sony develops the game for PS5 then downscales chit for the PS4, the PS5 version will not be missing anything due to cross gen besides SSD tech as all GPU and processing is scalable.

Perhaps and I hope that you're right.

I'm no game designer, so I dont know the technical details of how you can scale up and down from last gen / current gen and how their vision affects all those things. I just dont want gameplay advancements, mechanics and all that good stuff being scaled back on the sole basis that they somehow need to make it work for previous gens.

For example, something like FF 7, there were so many moments in the game that you had to take these forced slow walk moments and squeezing through gaps as a way to mask the loading screen for the next area, that was down to cpus/hdds not being able to load things as fast ..... How would that work in a game made for ps5 and scaled back down to ps4 .... PS5 doesnt have slow walk moments and ps4 makes you go through tiny little gaps? Stuff like that is why I assume the new FF7 Yuffie chapter is for PS5 only, looking at the trailer, the movement and traversal of the game seemed far more fluid and faster than FF7 and I'm sure it's because of the fact that PS5 aren't constrained by last gen limitations.

I'm just imagining at the thought of having a flying mount in Horizon 2 and then trying to scale it back down to ps4. The only way I can see this working out is if they severely gimp last gen consoles like how nintendo games always get the most gimped down version of a game to the point it's not even the same game that is offered on the other 2 consoles.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    finished hellblade senuas sacrifice today. while it is a relatively tough game to get through (a few puzzles were confusing, i got lost a few times, and there is constant negativity/suffering throughout), it has the best sound effects, voice acting, and writing of all time imo. i think im going to download the script to re-read some quotes srs.

onto days gone...

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Killed all of those bitches in Valhalla that were kinda like the Valkyries from GoW. I was like 131 when i fought the 340 one. That chit was intense. No rations left, less than half of my health left, and had about half of her health to go and I managed to dodge everything. My heart was pounding after that fight.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lastro View Post
    finished hellblade senuas sacrifice today. while it is a relatively tough game to get through (a few puzzles were confusing, i got lost a few times, and there is constant negativity/suffering throughout), it has the best sound effects, voice acting, and writing of all time imo. i think im going to download the script to re-read some quotes srs.

onto days gone...
    I keep saying MS's best studio acquisition is Ninja Theory. Might have to buy an Xbox just for Hellblade 2.

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I keep saying MS's best studio acquisition is Ninja Theory. Might have to buy an Xbox just for Hellblade 2.
    looked them up and i didnt know it was they who had made dmc and enslaved. that is indeed a huge acquisition for MS

wont buy an xbox for hellblade 2 but might borrow one from a friend

also, i played 2 hours or so of days gone and it's very meh so far. i was told that it picks up after 8-10 hours or so, so thats how long ill give it a chance for. too many great games on my backlog to justify playing a 50 hour game that is not great

Originally Posted by Lastro View Post
    looked them up and i didnt know it was they who had made dmc and enslaved. that is indeed a huge acquisition for MS

wont buy an xbox for hellblade 2 but might borrow one from a friend

also, i played 2 hours or so of days gone and it's very meh so far. i was told that it picks up after 8-10 hours or so, so thats how long ill give it a chance for. too many great games on my backlog to justify playing a 50 hour game that is not great
    I'd say Days Gone picks up around 10 hours, but then picks up again around 20, and again around 30. Obviously everyone has different tastes but I would urge you to stick with it if you are enjoying it at all as it only gets better as you progress.

A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It was the disc version with an extra controller, Spider-Man, and 1 month of ps plus. For $640 plus tax. Our sales tax is 9%. Doesn’t really seem like a good deal.
    that's not a horrible deal.....I'm in CA so i get the tax issue as well. i guess it depends on whether you want spider man or not, and do you really need 1 month PS+, you're always gunna renew every year so might as well just shell out for the 1 year PS+. I always enjoy having an extra controller on hand....the biggest thing for me is I dont feel like you need the disc version with everything being digital...i do have the disc version though because it's what i could get and i was desperate to get one lol i would have preferred to save the $100 and get a digital though

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ghost of Tsushima had a real slow start and I almost abandoned it in December. I've been playing it everyday for like 2 weeks now and I have to move it to my #1 favorite game of all time, and dethrone Mass Effect. The storytelling is remarkable. Only downside is the same as Spiderman where the combat gets repetitive.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Amazon warehouse has had available on and off both the console and digital edition.

Would you guys do that? Used?
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Amazon warehouse has had available on and off both the console and digital edition.

Would you guys do that? Used?
    Nah

Registered User Shortofdaybreak's Avatar
    Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Scooped a digital PS5 off Amazon today when they restocked (not warehouse).
    Misc Gen Surg Crew
    Misc Medicine Crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Walmart has 2 in the back won’t let them sell
    Said online only

Said they came directly from Sony can do online only

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This PS5 shortage is ridiculous now, at this point they probably doing it on purpose to extend PS4 lifespan and keep releasing their AAA games on both systems to sell more.

Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Finally bought Assassin's Creed Odyssey... I think I broke it. You can just climb up on buildings or cliffs, and just spartan kick the enemies off. Even the mercenaries will die from a decent fall even though your actual attack hardly does anything to them. Enemy too tough? Well just climb up on a roof and kick em off.

Oh well. Still fun. My wife walked in and called me a loser as I was saying "This is Sparta!" while kicking a guy off high cliff.
    Being anti-2nd Amendment is like saying "We have too many rights, please take some away!"

Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    Is demon's souls the only good PS5 game? I just got a shipping notification from walmart for my PS5, didn't really think about the games when I was buying lol. I'm not into spiderman.
    You talking games exclusive to the PS5 generation? Probably most would say Miles and DS are the top two, with an Astro mention. But don't forget about all the PS4 games, especially those that have a PS5 upgrade.

Is demon's souls the only good PS5 game? I just got a shipping notification from walmart for my PS5, didn't really think about the games when I was buying lol. I'm not into spiderman.
    Ratchet & Clank series is one of my favorites but that's not till June.

Just want to apologize to this thread for when I was drinking and using.
    Ya I’m apologizing to all the people I wronged in some way while I was an abuser.
    I don’t think I ever did anyone itt tbh but I was inebriated a lot when I posted - Ego and xmas remember long before the gaming and tech section was created that I had problems with it.
    I am embarrassed by some of the chit I went back and read that I posted while bombed tf out of my mind.

Family members check
    Friends check
    My former boss check
    Former coworkers check
    PS4 brotherhood check

Now onto the women I did wrong so can check that category off my apology list

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just ordered a 3090 Kingpin boyos.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

Just want to apologize to this thread for when I was drinking and using.
    Ya I’m apologizing to all the people I wronged in some way while I was an abuser.
    I don’t think I ever did anyone itt tbh but I was inebriated a lot when I posted - Ego and xmas remember long before the gaming and tech section was created that I had problems with it.
    I am embarrassed by some of the chit I went back and read that I posted while bombed tf out of my mind.

Family members check
    Friends check
    My former boss check
    Former coworkers check
    PS4 brotherhood check

Now onto the women I did wrong so can check that category off my apology list
    Do you apologize for that time you jumped into TLoU MP with heavy metal blasting when you unmuted your mic?

Congratulations on sobriety. SrS

Yea, just PS5. I've had a PS4 for ages, the only game I haven't played that I'm interested in is Cyberpunk, but apparently the next gen version hasn't released yet. Not sure if it's worth buying the PS4 version to play on PS5
    From your description I have no idea why you got a PS5.

Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    Pls go

Why boyo?

Do you apologize for that time you jumped into TLoU MP with heavy metal blasting when you unmuted your mic?

Congratulations on sobriety. SrS

From your description I have no idea why you got a PS5.

Pls go
    I do, but I didn’t think it was metal. Thought I had rap on? I recall Some miscer giving me chit for icp or cypress hill?

Either way yes it was something I’d do then play music as I games I didn’t think others heard it that loud. I was inexperienced with the headset at the time.

I remember getting reqt and gxp calling me a tea bagger and me running away like a chicken chit.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pls go
    You first, pissant.

Why boyo?
    Why not?
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

You first, pissant.

Why not?
    If it improves Hades, ori 1 & 2, streets of rage 4 or anything that can be experienced on the Nintendo switch console over pc then I’m jelly.

Almost maybe 1/2 through Days gone. Pretty good story and cutscenes so far. I think it’s way better than The Order 1886 .

You first, pissant.

Why not?
    Did you click on the wrong thread? I don't get it.

BRB, going into PC thread to say I have a PS5.

Page 84 of 183 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast