Page 54 of 183 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 5483
    mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    C'mon app. Update.

Originally Posted by 2010JW View Post
    Not really, there's really not many games at launch ever.
    I mean I'd say it the best launch lineup of any console ever, then add in full backwards compatibility to the top tier PS4 library and I have no idea what you are talking about.

Originally Posted by Chargr View Post
    What is wrong with selling?
    You are taking away someone's ability to pay a fair price for merchandise they want to make a little money. You don't see anything wrong with that?

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the new ps web store is absolute fukkn hot garbage.

I have multiple accounts from different regions so that i can buy stuff, but now when you log in, the store is tied to your current region. Which means, even though currently i can log in with my usa account and buy usd games, whenever i try to redeem the PS PLus games, i'm unable to do it because it keeps reverting to the malaysian store for some reason, even manually changing the region store doesnt work. It's a pain in the ass, 99% of the time i buy my games or redeem stuff using the web store over the store via ps4.

Apart from that, the entire UI gives me a headache ... the old store wasnt good, but least it gave a great overview of everything you wanted.
    Sig line can't be a novel

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    the new ps web store is absolute fukkn hot garbage.

I have multiple accounts from different regions so that i can buy stuff, but now when you log in, the store is tied to your current region. Which means, even though currently i can log in with my usa account and buy usd games, whenever i try to redeem the PS PLus games, i'm unable to do it because it keeps reverting to the malaysian store for some reason, even manually changing the region store doesnt work. It's a pain in the ass, 99% of the time i buy my games or redeem stuff using the web store over the store via ps4.

Apart from that, the entire UI gives me a headache ... the old store wasnt good, but least it gave a great overview of everything you wanted.
    Jesus I am glad I live in a civilized county. I have never even used the webstore. IS the only purpose to try and trick the system of where you live?

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didn’t even know there was a web store
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Jesus I am glad I live in a civilized county. I have never even used the webstore. IS the only purpose to try and trick the system of where you live?

Nah, Sony has never limited regions or anything, it's part of the system, so you're free to make use of whatever region you wanna buy games from. As for the webstore, it's honestly just easier for me to use my pc to do chit , I like the mouse, keyboard and bigger screen ... My phone is just for making calls, social media or taking pics. If I need to do actual work, I prefer to use my pc.

Plus it's a pain to use the keyboard feature on the controller via ps4 so its just much easier for me to do it on the pc.

But i'm more pissed at the current UI than the region limitations lol .... I dont think I've even downloaded the ps app on my phone.

Nah, Sony has never limited regions or anything, it's part of the system, so you're free to make use of whatever region you wanna buy games from. As for the webstore, it's honestly just easier for me to use my pc to do chit , I like the mouse, keyboard and bigger screen ... My phone is just for making calls, social media or taking pics. If I need to do actual work, I prefer to use my pc.

Plus it's a pain to use the keyboard feature on the controller via ps4 so its just much easier for me to do it on the pc.

But i'm more pissed at the current UI than the region limitations lol .... I dont think I've even downloaded the ps app on my phone.
    PS App Daily Crew. Can't wait to get the new update.

I do all the store stuff on the console though, I like the interface and browsing on the big screen. Never had to type anything so we must be using the store differently.

I do all the store stuff on the console though, I like the interface and browsing on the big screen. Never had to type anything so we must be using the store differently.

I'm wondering now if I'm missing out lmao ... I was speaking to my friend and even he was like why tf are you using web store, he uses the ps app too. I'll take a peep later and see how it is .... But I just prefer the ease of my pc to do things.

Never had to type anything? what if you wanted to buy a random game out of the blue that wasnt in sale ... dont you go to the store and just search for it lol.

I'm wondering now if I'm missing out lmao ... I was speaking to my friend and even he was like why tf are you using web store, he uses the ps app too. I'll take a peep later and see how it is .... But I just prefer the ease of my pc to do things.

Never had to type anything? what if you wanted to buy a random game out of the blue that wasnt in sale ... dont you go to the store and just search for it lol.
    I like the App for keeping in touch with friend and activities. New app seems much better for that as well stealing many features from discord.

Never bought a random game.

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I always thought webstore is tied to the region you are from. My main is in the Hong Kong region, so when I want to buy a sale from US region, I switch on that account.

Then I can use US games to my HK(main account) as long as I set all accounts to primary in my PS4.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    I always thought webstore is tied to the region you are from. My main is in the Hong Kong region, so when I want to buy a sale from US region, I switch on that account.

Then I can use US games to my HK(main account) as long as I set all accounts to primary in my PS4.

You can still do that ... I'm assuming.

But the current webstore seems to lock on to where you're accessing from. I'm logged in from my US account, but if I want to check ps plus, it takes me to the malaysian store, however if i go to buy games, it auto switches to my us region so from what i see I can still buy games from that region, but services are tied to your region of access.

I havnt tried to buy a game yet nor do I have plans to until I get the PS5, so will update accordingly. Also why are you buying games from the HK store? doesnt Phillipines have its own store?

ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can still do that ... I'm assuming.

But the current webstore seems to lock on to where you're accessing from. I'm logged in from my US account, but if I want to check ps plus, it takes me to the malaysian store, however if i go to buy games, it auto switches to my us region so from what i see I can still buy games from that region, but services are tied to your region of access.

I havnt tried to buy a game yet nor do I have plans to until I get the PS5, so will update accordingly. Also why are you buying games from the HK store? doesnt Phillipines have its own store?
    Nope. No PH store. Good thing HK store allows me to use a PH credit card. lol.

I just bought Dead by Daylight by the way. Hope it is good.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    C'mon app. Update.

I mean I'd say it the best launch lineup of any console ever, then add in full backwards compatibility to the top tier PS4 library and I have no idea what you are talking about.

You are taking away someone's ability to pay a fair price for merchandise they want to make a little money. You don't see anything wrong with that?
    I'd say I agree with the best launch games ever, yet some of these games are current gen too. Except Miles Morales that one will be pretty dope! For me i'll wait when there's more games that interest ME. I see there's Godfall and other titles you all might be interested in though
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Nope. No PH store. Good thing HK store allows me to use a PH credit card. lol.

I just bought Dead by Daylight by the way. Hope it is good.

Loool sheeit, figured you guy had your own store. Even more damning then that Sony provides all these pre-orders to singapore but forgets malaysia which has a higher population and definitely way more people begging for the ps5 given the comments on fb i'm seeing on the playstation asia main page. It's literally all malaysians and filipinos commenting on PS Asia's preferential treatment lmao.

Also dead by daylight was a USA PS Plus offering if im not mistaken lmao.

Originally Posted by 2010JW View Post
    I'd say I agree with the best launch games ever, yet some of these games are current gen too. Except Miles Morales that one will be pretty dope! For me i'll wait when there's more games that interest ME. I see there's Godfall and other titles you all might be interested in though

Miles looks fkkn insane. I mean sure, it's being released on ps4 as well and it's pretty much Spiderman PS4 1.5 ... But they've put so much effort into the game. Safe to say it's almost a generational leap. I dont think youtube videos are gonna do the game justice as opposed to actually playing the game on a PS5.

Loool sheeit, figured you guy had your own store. Even more damning then that Sony provides all these pre-orders to singapore but forgets malaysia which has a higher population and definitely way more people begging for the ps5 given the comments on fb i'm seeing on the playstation asia main page. It's literally all malaysians and filipinos commenting on PS Asia's preferential treatment lmao.

Also dead by daylight was a USA PS Plus offering if im not mistaken lmao.
    Damn. Didnt know about DBD. The score back in 2016 was low but now is pretty high.

Based on gamers by country, top 2 are from Japan and Brazil! No filipinos - 0%! lol.

As of PS Asia, yeah I saw. Many are saying they should rename it PS Singapore. lol
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ^ thought you were PC Dik Licker Race?
    lmao bro pc is only for multi plats and strategy games. im still ps4 master race for exclusives

tfw you used to msg me every day. now ill be lucky to get a response from you once a year
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Getting close, brahs. Unfortunately, I was unable to snag a pre-order. It better not be long afterward for more to be available.
    Queen > Beatles crew
    Megadeth > Metallica crew
    How the heck is King's X not considered one of the GOATs?!?!??!?!?!
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

Miles looks fkkn insane. I mean sure, it's being released on ps4 as well and it's pretty much Spiderman PS4 1.5 ... But they've put so much effort into the game. Safe to say it's almost a generational leap. I dont think youtube videos are gonna do the game justice as opposed to actually playing the game on a PS5.
    I am really curious to see the Digital Foundry breakdown of the PS4 Miles vs PS5 Miles.

I am hyped. As of now my first PS5 game will be Spiderman Remastered as I never played it on PS4, then jumping into Miles, because once you go black, you don't go back. (An ex told me that)

Originally Posted by butwhowasfeel View Post
    lmao bro pc is only for multi plats and strategy games. im still ps4 master race for exclusives

tfw you used to msg me every day. now ill be lucky to get a response from you once a year
    You literally never respond. I mean TLoU Crew as a whole is much less active. I feel like I have the majority of chatter in there while GXP and EGo just ignore me. But I honestly didn't think you even had access to the chat anymore, haven't seen you say anything in crazy long.

Got a PS5 Pre-ordered?

Originally Posted by PattBattmann View Post
    Getting close, brahs. Unfortunately, I was unable to snag a pre-order. It better not be long afterward for more to be available.
    Less than two weeks. Dik so hard.

Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ghosts of Sushi is fantastic.
    Race: White
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The controller really is clean as fuk

US NAVY

MAGA

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sekiro is finally on sale again... guess I better pepper my angus for some rage and frustration.

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You literally never respond. I mean TLoU Crew as a whole is much less active. I feel like I have the majority of chatter in there while GXP and EGo just ignore me. But I honestly didn't think you even had access to the chat anymore, haven't seen you say anything in crazy long.

Got a PS5 Pre-ordered?
    bby, i always respond... with my baseball emojis

but nah, dont have it preordered yet. told my sister to preorder one for me and one for her but i dont think she did lol
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    The controller really is clean as fuk

Intredasting as fuk

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone dressing up as a video game character this year? I have gone as a character from Punch Out (NES) before.

I’m going to buy the ps5 accessories To have when I find my ps5 that is meant to be with me til the release of ps5 pro. I’m just waiting for the good lord to send me one. I’m open to digital and disc.

I thought about an XSX to hold me over. The small digital one.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Seeing some people mention finding accessories in stores already. Might take a look. Only preordered the console but I want that headset.
    US NAVY

MAGA

Remember that Platestation5 site for different color plates? Well......

https://mobile.twitter.com/customize...775844865?s=21
    US NAVY

MAGA

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn it, I wanted a glacier white faceplate so bad
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

https://twitter.com/opygam3r/status/...962804738?s=21

"You can have your eyes closed even and you can tell that you're walking on water, stepping on sand, walking on wood or glass, or metal. It all feels different."
    US NAVY

MAGA

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    https://twitter.com/opygam3r/status/...962804738?s=21

"You can have your eyes closed even and you can tell that you're walking on water, stepping on sand, walking on wood or glass, or metal. It all feels different."
    but what about the luv making parts like in mass erect or the witchur? hope they suggest you place the controller in your crotch for a realistically improved sensory experience

^ So hyped for DualSense now after hearing everyone raves about it.

If PS5 ends up being more powerful than Xbox Series X which many people are now speculating because of the DF hints, it's game over MS. Anyone really into gaming will go Playstation this gen if they must pick one console, while GamePass will become the service for casuals.

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    but what about the luv making parts like in mass erect or the witchur? hope they suggest you place the controller in your crotch for a realistically improved sensory experience
    Just LoL if you aren't inserting in your anus.

Page 54 of 183 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast