Page 51 of 183 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 5474
    mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TFW you give no fawks about an upcoming Bathesda game

Originally Posted by CR89RA View Post
    The denial is strong. So you think Microsoft bought Bethesda games just so they can release games on PS aswell . LMFAO.

“BuT mIcRoSoFt NeEds PlAyStAtIoN tO rEcOvEr” Ponies are so delusional that they think a TRILLION dollar company like Microsoft needs a smaller billion dollar company to recover from what in the big leagues is called a long term investment ������ just take the L and move on.

PlayStation will have the best games at the beginning of its life . Even xboxcels like me can admit that but Microsoft aren't messing around . Sooner than later they will get there **** together.
    Actually most on these forums can't

Originally Posted by CR89RA View Post
    It really isn't tbh. Its cope that PS fans can't even admit they have competition next gen.
    Who is saying that and why are you so angry about it?

MS is finally stepping up and in all honesty doing almost everything better than Sony leading into next gen. I wish Sony had a lot of things Xbox is brining to the table (gpu power, smart delivery, auto HDR, peripherals, etc.). They will be much more in the conversation. And GamePass and XCloud will be very enticing for that audience. But the fact remains, right now, and for at least the next few years, PS has the best games and if you want to play the best games you need a PlayStation.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    But the fact remains, right now, and for at least the next few years, PS has the best games and if you want to play the best games you need a PlayStation.
    I would also point out that MS has thrown money around before and it hasn't amounted to much. They still need to prove they can turn spending money into actual good games or competitive advantages. A lot of things they are doing are intriguing, but still TBD if they will be game changers.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm so sad ......

Christmas*******, Apparently Sony is fkkin over all the asian countries except Japan/Korea/Singapore and, philipines/malaysia/indonesia/thailand are only probably gonna get the PS5 next year.

Singapore even had their second round of pre-orders. Worst part is, because the borders are closed, it's not like I could take a short trip to Singapore to try and get one either lmao. I probably should have just ordered it when Sony gave me the invite and shipped it down here from the US, but I cant even do that anymore because the invite period has ended.

Man fk sony ... Even India gets the release,
    Sig line can't be a novel

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bongo****go, PS4 was officially released here January 2014, 2 months after the main release(though I got mine from Amazon on US release day). So I guess 2 months wait if the same. Hope not. lol. At least it is CHRISTMAS Season, so the 2 months will fly fast(for me at least).
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chill out boyos. I will have to pay around $1000 for a PS5 where I live due to taxes. I have the money but I don't want to deal with first batch bugs on top of the crazy price. I'll chill till sometime next year.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

No ps5 availability in America buy I just voted America. My 5th time voting!

Bush, McCain, Romney, Trump and Now Trump! My sis is pretty liberal but isn’t voting this year stating “they both suck!” And this whole race is one hot mess Lol.

Not trying to debate politics itt but all us US brahs need to get out and vote you can do it early like Big DS has done. If you think your vote won’t matter it will, ive followed all the elections closely since 2004 and never have I lived during one where all our votes count more than ever.

If any you got a ps5 preorder I can bum off you i would rep you.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    No ps5 availability in America buy I just voted America. My 5th time voting!

Bush, McCain, Romney, Trump and Now Trump! My sis is pretty liberal but isn’t voting this year stating “they both suck!” And this whole race is one hot mess Lol.

Not trying to debate politics itt but all us US brahs need to get out and vote you can do it early like Big DS has done. If you think your vote won’t matter it will, ive followed all the elections closely since 2004 and never have I lived during one where all our votes count more than ever.

If any you got a ps5 preorder I can bum off you i would rep you.
    I followed US politics since Bush vs Gore in 2000, then vs Kerry, and so on. Always an exciting, nerve wracking time. Good luck dorks!

And bongo****go - Sony has sent a short statement about the Southeast Asia PS5 launch, via MP1ST, which reads:

We can confirm that the PS5 will also become available in MY/TH/ID/PH/VN and that we are currently in the process of preparation towards the launch.

SIES will make announcement on MY/TH/PH/ID/VN release dates and pricing when we are ready. Please keep a lookout for our local announcements on PS5 release in respective countries.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ you and bongo should get dual citizenship in America!

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Covid has been a nightmare for my work but because of Covid I have used almost no vacation. I just carried over my max days to 2021 and set myself up to only work 10 days between PS5 release and the end of the year. PS5 is finally here and what a time to be alive.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    I followed US politics since Bush vs Gore in 2000, then vs Kerry, and so on. Always an exciting, nerve wracking time. Good luck dorks!

And bongo****go - Sony has sent a short statement about the Southeast Asia PS5 launch, via MP1ST, which reads:

We can confirm that the PS5 will also become available in MY/TH/ID/PH/VN and that we are currently in the process of preparation towards the launch.

SIES will make announcement on MY/TH/PH/ID/VN release dates and pricing when we are ready. Please keep a lookout for our local announcements on PS5 release in respective countries

Lmfao, they've been giving me that same statement for weeks now. I've been hounding them weekly since the pre-orders in the US started. Surprised they havnt blocked me yet.

Sony just ran into production issues and with the whole covid issue, I think they dont want to do what Nvidia did with the geforce launch. It sucks but I suppose it's better if other asian countries can have ample launch units than run into a massive shortage... I'm still expecting a shortage at launch, but hopefully can manage to nab one at preorder.

^ you and bongo should get dual citizenship in America!

No thx to the US. Rather get on that singapore time.

Who’s dick does a guy need to suck to preorder a ps5. This sucks.

November it’s Cyberpunk 2077 or Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. That’ll keep me busy and can upgrade either game from PS4 version to ps5 as I understand.

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm thinking of upgrading my monitor for the new consoles but, I'm not sure whether to get a 4k 60hz monitor or a 1080p 144hz monitor as the next consoles can run at 120hz. I play mostly fps games.

Anyone in the same boat?
    WRB :)

*VAG CREW*

Originally Posted by PSVita View Post
    I'm thinking of upgrading my monitor for the new consoles but, I'm not sure whether to get a 4k 60hz monitor or a 1080p 144hz monitor as the next consoles can run at 120hz. I play mostly fps games.

Anyone in the same boat?
    Why not get 4k 120 to be safe? As that is what the console is capable of in highest performance scenarios.

it's all about the face shyheimz's Avatar
    shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    More importantly: what size is the monitor?

For console gaming I just bought myself a 55" LG CX (OLED) for my soon-to-be XSX (4k 120Hz).
    For PC gaming I have a 27" Samsung CJG52 (4k 144hz).

Covid has been a nightmare for my work but because of Covid I have used almost no vacation. I just carried over my max days to 2021 and set myself up to only work 10 days between PS5 release and the end of the year. PS5 is finally here and what a time to be alive.
    A little early to be saying ps5 is Finally here innit? It’s not even November!

Btw I was a Trained vet tech but years later my hands became too unsteady, shaky and my body twitchy on the job to perform the tasks required. I didn’t fail a drug test exactly but my hand spasms and inability to stay still took me out of that work. Why I initially did reptile expos to make extra $$$ while I sort out the main gig. Which I’m out of that side business now.

A little early to be saying ps5 is Finally here innit? It’s not even November!

Btw I was a Trained vet tech but years later my hands became too unsteady, shaky and my body twitchy on the job to perform the tasks required. I didn’t fail a drug test exactly but my hand spasms and inability to stay still took me out of that work. Why I initially did reptile expos to make extra $$$ while I sort out the main gig. Which I’m out of that side business now.
    20 days!

10 days!

and 15 hours til I jerk off furiously

I’m on no fap in part holding out until then Just for that

Who’s dick does a guy need to suck to preorder a ps5. This sucks.

November it’s Cyberpunk 2077 or Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. That’ll keep me busy and can upgrade either game from PS4 version to ps5 as I understand.

Lives in the US and didnt manage to get a PS5.

Do you even deserve one?!!!!?

You bring great shame and dishonor to the famiry.

Anyone in the same boat?

Dont be an idiot ... Get the 4K 60 srs. Most games are going to be going for 4K/1440p and with added 60fps, or even 30fps .... But the main point is that resolution is king right now.

1080p looks like dog****e, and you should probably only ever game on 1080p if you're a pc kunt trying to go for 244 mhz or if you're poverty srs. But in all srsness, I dont think many games will go for 120 unless its an indie game or some old ass ps4 game.

PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey bros, I am making a list of games for this holiday season. Since I intend on grabbing a PS5 when it actually becomes available, I am attempting to pick the best PS games. I am interesting in getting Ghost of Sushi and TLOU Part II; however, I am wondering whether there will ever be a PS5 enhanced version or whether I should just grab the PS4 version and hope that the console automatically upgrades the graphics.
    Queen > Beatles crew
    Megadeth > Metallica crew
    How the heck is King's X not considered one of the GOATs?!?!??!?!?!
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why not get 4k 120 to be safe? As that is what the console is capable of in highest performance scenarios.
    When I've looked online it says that 4k will be 60hz max and 1080p will be 120hz max so I don't wanna go overkill. 4k/144hz is like $1000+ and there will be no difference.

Originally Posted by shyheimz View Post
    More importantly: what size is the monitor?

For console gaming I just bought myself a 55" LG CX (OLED) for my soon-to-be XSX (4k 120Hz).
    For PC gaming I have a 27" Samsung CJG52 (4k 144hz).
    Yeah, 27 is the sweet spot.

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Dont be an idiot ... Get the 4K 60 srs. Most games are going to be going for 4K/1440p and with added 60fps, or even 30fps .... But the main point is that resolution is king right now.

1080p looks like dog****e, and you should probably only ever game on 1080p if you're a pc kunt trying to go for 244 mhz or if you're poverty srs. But in all srsness, I dont think many games will go for 120 unless its an indie game or some old ass ps4 game.
    Yeah my thinking is though, if I'm playing an fps game(they're mostly what I play) I'd rather have that extra advantage but like you say, 1080p looks like shet once you've played in 4k. I'll probably grab a 4k monitor.
    WRB :)

*VAG CREW*

Make your PS5 less white and ugly: https://www.platestation5.com/

Would love to see easily changeable controller faceplates as well.

When I've looked online it says that 4k will be 60hz max and 1080p will be 120hz max so I don't wanna go overkill. 4k/144hz is like $1000+ and there will be no difference.

Yeah, 27 is the sweet spot.

Yeah my thinking is though, if I'm playing an fps game(they're mostly what I play) I'd rather have that extra advantage but like you say, 1080p looks like shet once you've played in 4k. I'll probably grab a 4k monitor.
    I mean some devs are saying it can be done. Only time will tell. Xbox Series X has announced they can do 4k 120, and I hope PS5 can like is being speculated, but maybe PS5's limp dik GPU will show here.

I dunno, either way it's a maybe or close, so if I were buying a new monitor or TV I'd want something that is more future proof, but that's me. I mean if I were buying a TV right now I wouldn't even consider something without HDMI 2.1.

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like media has their PS5s, can;t wait for the embargos to start dropping and news to stop popping! Less than the weeks away!
    Still cant preorder one ffs
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PattBattmann View Post
    Hey bros, I am making a list of games for this holiday season. Since I intend on grabbing a PS5 when it actually becomes available, I am attempting to pick the best PS games. I am interesting in getting Ghost of Sushi and TLOU Part II; however, I am wondering whether there will ever be a PS5 enhanced version or whether I should just grab the PS4 version and hope that the console automatically upgrades the graphics.

They haven't said anything on remastered versions for either. Tlou did remaster the first for ps4 though, which was originally a ps3 game.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.

Looks like media has their PS5s, can't wait for the embargos to start dropping and news to stop popping! Less than three weeks away!

Originally Posted by PattBattmann View Post
    Nobody knows at this point, hopefully we get clarity before Nov 12th. TLoU2 and Sushi Ghost are two I am waiting on as well.

Originally Posted by E-Go View Post
    They haven't said anything on remastered versions for either. Tlou did remaster the first for ps4 though, which was originally a ps3 game.
    I'd really like to think we see Remasters for every big Sony Studio PS4 game however this is something different this gen, backwards compatibility. If you want to play TLoU on PS4 you couldn't without the Remaster so is there much need to Remaster PS4 games for PS5 when they could just sell the PS4 versions? I do hope if they don't do Remasters we see a more substantial PS5 patch than just increasing frame rates. I don't think an array of options for increased resolutions and frames along with support for ray tracing and the DualSense would be too much to ask.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Black one please.

Custom PS5 Faceplates Already Up For Sale From PlateStation5; Get Blue, Matte Black, Chrome and Red

https://www.platestation5.com/

Someone must have gotten their hands on the PS5 outer shell mold and dimensions, because one third-party seller is already selling custom PS5 faceplate designs to be delivered to you by PlayStation 5 launch day on November 12th. PlateStation5.com is offering five custom colors for the PS5 outer shell:

Limited Edition V1 Matte Black
    Chromatic
    Cherry Red
    Jungle Camo
    Indigo Blue

The site says it was started from the community’s desire for a matte black PS5 shell, but as they started setting everything up, they were encouraged to offer additional customization and color options. Each set of custom PS5 faceplates (comes with the full back and front shells, or top/bottom, depending on how you orient the console) runs $39.99. You can select either the PS5 Digital Edition or PS5 Standard (disc-based) to make sure the custom PS5 shell fits whichever model you have. Check out each of the colors below:

LIMITED EDITION V1 MATTE BLACK CUSTOM PS5 FACEPLATE

CHROMATIC CUSTOM PS5 FACEPLATE

CHERRY RED CUSTOM PS5 FACEPLATE

JUNGLE CAMO CUSTOM PS5 FACEPLATE

INDIGO BLUE CUSTOM PS5 FACEPLATE

The PlateStation5 site makes sure to call out that these are unofficial products in no way associated with Sony, PlayStation, or the PlayStation 5 brand. All of the images for now appear to be 3D renders of the designs with no actual product photos showing off the color, finish, or fit of these custom PS5 shells. Until the PS5 itself releases in November, there’s no way to know if these will fit seamlessly or not, but PlateStation5 does offer a generous 10-day return policy if you are unsatisfied with the product. The company has said on Twitter that it is working with its manufacturers to make sure the custom PS5 faceplates fit both the digital and disc-based designs of the console.

Rumors that the outer shell of the PS5 would be swappable started going around when a factory picture leaked of the shell removed from the rest of the console. This was more or less confirmed during the PS5 teardown video, though Sony has yet to say anything conclusive about official custom or special edition designs. However, if you want a matte black, blue, red, or even (god forbid) camo PlayStation 5 on day one, PlateStation5 aims to deliver with these unofficial custom PS5 plate designs.

US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    chit they did a damn good job with RE2 remake, haven't been this stressed and anxious with a game since Silent hill prolly.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Lol Bongo To quote WWE Superstar Snitsky said, “it wasn’t my fault” that Sony announced that preorders would begin the day after they announced the release date and price tags. But somehow the retailers were allowed to start taking preorders A full day early. All of us believed we still had 24 hours before we could preorder.

Many of us. There were a million of us like me who cuss like me who just don’t give a **** like me. Srs

Bongo 1080p reminds me Of what I see in my toilet when I am on a bulking diet.

Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Black one please.

Ooh that blue looks super nice ... matte black too.

Page 51 of 183 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast