Page 45 of 183 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 5483
    butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Isn't the story only 10 hours? Not that crazy to have been beaten already.

I heard it was the most Dow loaded beta in PSN history. Glad it's turning out to be a better game than everyone expected.
    yeah, story is around 10 - 15 hours depending on the difficulty (some missions are absolute BS at higher difficulties if you haven't leveled characters already through the multiplayer)

the game is a lot of fun but it's got its fair share of issues. most of them being bugs/glitches that occur when playing with others online. when i play solo, i rarely run into any problems, but when i run duos with my friend, we're constantly crashing, getting stuck on levels because of enemies disappearing or getting stuck in walls/underground, experiencing a lot of HUD issues (like not being able to see our health bars), getting stuck on loading screens, and on and on. it honestly feels like we're only able to complete around 60% of the missions together cuz all the other times something happens.

besides the bugs/glitches, there's a few issues i have with combat and moment-to-moment gameplay. right now, things aren't balanced correctly. ranged enemies are OP af and the indicators for the attacks aren't really accurate so it's hard to dodge when you're in the middle of a fight with other enemies. this makes a lot of the characters not really viable at high level play since they rely so much on not getting hit to keep their intrinsic meter or overcharge up (which basically gives them stronger attacks and unlocks their full potential). once they rebalance a few things, combat will be 10/10

i also want more variety in maps/missions cuz right now everything feels very same-y except for one mission where it's in a complete different location

overall, the game is still a lot of fun, but the crazy amount of bugs/glitches and weirdly balanced enemies holds it back from being a great game
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got MGSV but cant force myself to finish it, story is kinda boring and don't like the setting or build your base mechanic :/ graphics and gameplay are there, but not enough to keep me engaged.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by butwhowasfeel View Post
    yeah, story is around 10 - 15 hours depending on the difficulty (some missions are absolute BS at higher difficulties if you haven't leveled characters already through the multiplayer)

the game is a lot of fun but it's got its fair share of issues. most of them being bugs/glitches that occur when playing with others online. when i play solo, i rarely run into any problems, but when i run duos with my friend, we're constantly crashing, getting stuck on levels because of enemies disappearing or getting stuck in walls/underground, experiencing a lot of HUD issues (like not being able to see our health bars), getting stuck on loading screens, and on and on. it honestly feels like we're only able to complete around 60% of the missions together cuz all the other times something happens.

besides the bugs/glitches, there's a few issues i have with combat and moment-to-moment gameplay. right now, things aren't balanced correctly. ranged enemies are OP af and the indicators for the attacks aren't really accurate so it's hard to dodge when you're in the middle of a fight with other enemies. this makes a lot of the characters not really viable at high level play since they rely so much on not getting hit to keep their intrinsic meter or overcharge up (which basically gives them stronger attacks and unlocks their full potential). once they rebalance a few things, combat will be 10/10

i also want more variety in maps/missions cuz right now everything feels very same-y except for one mission where it's in a complete different location

overall, the game is still a lot of fun, but the crazy amount of bugs/glitches and weirdly balanced enemies holds it back from being a great game
    Ego

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    Got MGSV but cant force myself to finish it, story is kinda boring and don't like the setting or build your base mechanic :/ graphics and gameplay are there, but not enough to keep me engaged.
    Felt the same but the 10/10 gameplay made worth playing through the end more than worth it for me.

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ego

Felt the same but the 10/10 gameplay made worth playing through the end more than worth it for me.
    Nah, c*nt won't play ps version. Just pc
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Can’t decide if I’m getting Avengers or not. Normally, that would be a no brainer for me but there is just something about it that I’m not sure of.
    It looks like absolute garbage if you ask me. No freaking thanks Jeff.
    trainingwithryan.substack.com

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by E-Go View Post
    Nah, c*nt won't play ps version. Just pc
    10/10 level dik guzzler confirmed

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Played tony hawk because it was one of the first 4 games to get a 10 this was back before they had to give out even scores of 1-10.

Before they even had to change to the 5 point increment system

Games could get 8.1, 7.8, 9.3, etc so scores of 10 were harder to come by

Ocarina of time
    Tony hawk pro skater 3
    Chrono cross
    Soul caliber
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What are you guys doing with your ps4’s once you get a ps5?

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    What are you guys doing with your ps4’s once you get a ps5?
    Deleting all the pics of feels sister off it then giving it to my nephew for xmas
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

I don’t know if I should put it toward the ps5, or gift it yet another console!

I was a drunk when I gave my systems away now I regret it. That was weak.

Are you gifting your PS4 for similar reasons LEGO? You don’t drink and are just giving it away because your inebriated are you? If so you don’t have to do this you know right?

Of course this if all assuming you don’t have the Pro...hahaha what am I saying whoever has a standard PS4 in 2020 may aswell just give that free too lol, am I right?

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So the full game launches sept 4 and would I be good just getting the standard edition, ego? What in game stuff that’ll help me plat the game will there be in deluxe?

I changed my psn id finally, emgee

I’ve fully recovered from divorce and I think in part thanks to you, fantic

I think it’d be time for a new ps5 sticky, ravishingly Rick rude.

Or you can update the op and threAd title for this one. Xblack?

ButwhowAsfeel, A Japanese steakhouse in Tokyo japan is my dream dining location. Freddie blassie, Andre The giant, Stan Hansen, hulk hogan all say the best sake and sushi is from Tokyo. That’s where the wrestlers frequented when they wrestled in Japan. Puroresu once wAs my favorite thing in the world and my dream job.
    Yeah. About divorce, you think you cannot be the same again... and maybe you wont, but you will be happier than you have ever been. I know I am.

Anyway, enjoying the Forest, Injustice 2($15 in PSN), COD MW2, and Wolfenstein. Just take turns playing them now.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

I don’t know if I should put it toward the ps5, or gift it yet another console!

I was a drunk when I gave my systems away now I regret it. That was weak.

Are you gifting your PS4 for similar reasons LEGO? You don’t drink and are just giving it away because your inebriated are you? If so you don’t have to do this you know right?

Of course this if all assuming you don’t have the Pro...hahaha what am I saying whoever has a standard PS4 in 2020 may aswell just give that free too lol, am I right?
    I'm gifting it because it won't be worth that much trade in since e'rybody will be doing it.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

Selling mine unless I know someone who would want one. Just feel as if anyone who really wants one probably has one at this point.

ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For me, I will put the PS4 on my gf's house. I am there 3 times a week anyway, will play while she cooks or showers before sex(I DEMAND SHE SHOWERS).
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

Registered Pizza Brah FallOutBrah's Avatar
    FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wonder if we will hear about ps5 info soon with the xbox reveal.

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Days Gone is currently 50% off on the PS4 online store, it's $25CDN so I don't know what that is for you Americans, 20? 15?

Go pick it up if you don't already own it.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    Days Gone is currently 50% off on the PS4 online store, it's $25CDN so I don't know what that is for you Americans, 20? 15?

All the slow creeping around gameplay gets to you after awhile. Can't run and gun or you will be overwhelmed with zombies in seconds.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Gaming news

GameStop Will Close at Least 400 Stores This Year

Amidst massive Q2 losses due to Covid-19, Gamestop has increased the number of stores it plans to close by the end of the current fiscal year.

Gamestop's woes continue, as the company has announced the closure of a total 400 stores by the end of fiscal year 2020. A significant increase from the previously announced 388 globally, with intentions on closing more in 2021.

The retailer giant has faced significant issues for several years. Recently focusing on game paraphernalia alongside the sale of games to compensate for the growing numbers of digital sales. Gamestop has tried many new avenues for revenue including selling game codes, focusing on Funko Pops, and even publishing several indie games.

other news:

GameStop Employees Under Increased Stress As Company Continues To Struggle

Like Gamestop, retailers everywhere are preparing for the upcoming next generation. One major concern is how retailers will cope with the upcoming digital editions of Sony and Microsoft's new consoles. Both the PlayStation 5: Digital Edition and Xbox Series S focus on downloading and streaming games and no disc drive. Microsoft officially announced the Xbox Series S earlier this week, which will sell for $299 USD when it launches this November.

Earlier in the week, Gamestop reported massive losses in Q2 earnings with revenue on the decline. This should come as no surprise with the effects of Covid-19 forcing many businesses to temporarily shut down for a long period of time. While the company was already facing several issues due to digital sales growing for consoles, Covid-19's impact should not be downplayed.

Initially, the company refused to close stores causing frustration amongst employees who didn't feel the company had the employees' best interests in mind. Several employee accounts state Gamestop was not properly supplying employees with proper cleaning supplies and hand sanitizer, causing an uproar on social media with the company responding with plans to do better.

In early July, GameStop made mask-wearing mandatory for customers when entering a store. The mandate took effect in late July giving employees enough time to prep with signs and training. Though the mandate is now in effect, employees are still encouraged to assist those who don't wear masks to avoid potential conflict.

Covid-19's impact on the game industry has been pretty substantial. On top of retailers closing and only reopening with major restrictions, developers have had to reorganize schedules with work-from-home mandates now in effect, causing the delay in the development of several games. Publishers have also had to plan alternative digital events in place of conventions typically open to the public, later this week Ubisoft will host its second Ubisoft Forward, dedicated to providing info on new and announced games for 2020 and beyond.

US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post

Days gone is a great game what I played of it. I will go back to that before I would gow2018. The order 1886 too.

Z, did you want to stArt a new sticky when ps5 date and price confirmed? Or update this terrific discussion?

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is there a tool I can plug my backlog into and have it sort it out in the order I should play? I have so many games I just never end up playing due to so many choices.
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    All the slow creeping around gameplay gets to you after awhile. Can't run and gun or you will be overwhelmed with zombies in seconds.

as you progress you get better weapons that helps you against the hordes. The napalm mollys are great and the auto shotgun (you get it free after doing around 40% of the hordes, which can be done with mollys and exploding tanks in the area) wreck them
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

Duke do you wAnt to play SFV later? I don’t think I played it but remember thinking the CE with the Ryu looked good.

Duke do you wAnt to play SFV later? I don’t think I played it but remember thinking the CE with the Ryu looked good.
    LOL! That was Feb. 2016 if I am not mistaken. Anyway, ok. Installing update now. 32 GB. Just send invite when I am online and youre in the mood, in case I am playing another game.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

Ps5 event happening Wednesday!

Price: Release Date: When Pre-orders StArt

^ That’s what I want out of it!

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wanna get Sekiro but still full price :/

Just started Bloodborne again after beating DS3, feels so easy in comparison

brb starting with 10 foot weapon
    brb enemies get killed in 1-2 hits
    brb most enemies have telegraphed slow 1 hit attacks
    brb first bosses have no complicated attack pattern

Probably gets harder but might skip the play run, world is more interesting than DS but feels slightly emptier.

Ps5 event happening Wednesday!

Price: Release Date: When Pre-orders StArt

^ That’s what I want out of it!
    I just want to be able to pre-order. Getting nervous about supply and ability to get my hands on one.

Also still holding out hope for PS5Pro reveal!

I just want to be able to pre-order. Getting nervous about supply and ability to get my hands on one.

Also still holding out hope for PS5Pro reveal!
    I’m wanting to reserve a disc free one but I’ll take a “regular version” if that’s all I can get.

FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not sure if I want to go digital or physical

depends on how much the price difference is I guess

Originally Posted by FallOutBrah View Post
    not sure if I want to go digital or physical

depends on how much the price difference is I guess
    My guess is the Series S being a thing will force Sony to pull the price of the digital down lower than they had anticipated, unless they have a secret budget system they haven't revealed yet.

My guess is the Series S being a thing will force Sony to pull the price of the digital down lower than they had anticipated, unless they have a secret budget system they haven't revealed yet.
    oh, yeah that makes sense. would buy a 300 dollar ps5. get to play ps4 games and ps5 games for cheap.

Page 45 of 183 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast