Page 154 of 183 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,620 of 5483
    mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Big Update in the works

PS5 BETA FEBRUARY 2, 2023 – UPDATE NOTES

NEW SOCIAL FEATURES

Join a Discord Voice Chat on Your PS5 Console. You can now join Discord voice chats on your PS5 console and easily chat with friends on most other gaming platforms. To start, link your Discord and PlayStation Network accounts from your PS5 console following these steps. Then, use the Discord app on your mobile device or computer to get a Discord voice chat going on your PS5 console (make sure your Discord app is updated to the latest version). You can also let your Discord friends see when you’re online and what you’re playing.
    Note: if you’ve linked your PlayStation Network and Discord accounts in the past to display what game you’re playing, you’ll need to link your accounts again on your PS5 console to grant the new permissions needed for Discord voice chat.
    Start or Request a Share Screen from Your Friend’s Profile. You can now send a Share Screen request or start sharing your screen with a friend, directly from their profile. Simply select the Share Screen icon on your friend’s profile to start a new session.

New “Join Game” Icon in Party Chats. On the voice chat card, a joinable icon will be displayed for party members playing a game you can join. You can join the game directly by selecting the player, and then selecting [Join Game] from the menu.

New “Friends Who Play” Tile. In game hubs, you can now see which of your friends have the game, who is currently online, and who is currently playing the game. By selecting the tile, you can see what your friends are doing now, and you can also access your friends’ profiles, where you’ll be given more interaction options.

Manually Upload Game Captures to PlayStation App. You can now manually select and upload individual screenshots or game clips to PS App from your PS5 console, then easily share them on social media or with your friends. This feature complements the auto-upload functionality that currently exists on PS App.

NEW GAMEPLAY AND PERSONALIZATION OPTIONS

Variable Refresh Rate support for 1440p. You can now enjoy smoother visual performance when using a VRR-compatible HDMI 2.1 display at 1440p resolution, when playing a game that supports VRR.

We’ve also made some updates to the parameters of the PS5 console’s 1440p output test, enabling 1440p support for a wider range of HDMI displays.
    To check if your HDMI device is compatible, go to [Settings] > [Screen and Video] > [Video Output] > [Test 1440p Output].

Game Library Enhancements.

You can now also sort and filter games when adding games to a gamelist.

You can use filters in your library to easily find PS VR games, as well as PS VR2 titles when PS VR2 launches later this month.
    Game Presets for Multiplayer Session Preferences. You can set your preferences to manage who can join and who can invite other players to multiplayer sessions you’ve created for supported games.
    Go to [Settings] > [Saved Data and Game/App Settings] > [Game Presets] > [Online Multiplayer Sessions], and select your preferences in [Who Can Join] and [Who Can Invite].

NEW ACCESSIBILITY AND EASE-OF-USE FEATURES

PS4 to PS5 Saved Data Migration. We’re making it easier for you to access your PS4 saved data on your PS5 console through two ways:
    When you download or install a PS4 game on your PS5 console, a notification that PS4 saved data is available in your PlayStation Network cloud storage will appear (if your PS5 console doesn’t already have saved data for the game). Simply select the notification to download your saved data.
    When you download or install a PS5 game that can load PS4 saved data, such as the PS5 version of a game that was also released on PS4, the same notification will appear (if the game supports this feature).
    (Note: online storage for saved data requires a PlayStation Plus subscription)

PS5 to PS5 Data Transfer. You can now easily transfer the data on your PS5 console, including games, saved data, user profiles, settings, screenshots, and videos, to another PS5 console using a local Wi-Fi network or a LAN cable. You can either transfer the data during the initial PS5 console setup or later from the settings menu. This process doesn’t remove or modify the data on your original PS5 console.

Screen Reader Improvements. The screen reader now gives more detailed guidance when navigating the console. It will now tell you which direction you can move from the currently selected component, as well as your current position in a component with multiple items. Additionally, when using the screen reader to view web pages, you’ll now see borders around the section that’s being read aloud.

Wireless Device Update for DualSense Wireless Controller. You can now update the DualSense wireless controller device software with a wireless connection. If you have trouble updating the device software wirelessly, connect your controller to your PS5 console using the USB cable to update it. You’ll be able to update wirelessly for the next update.

GAME CAPTURE USING VOICE COMMAND (PREVIEW)
    U.S. and U.K. limited release

Voice Command now supports using your voice to save video clips of your gameplay.
    Say “Hey PlayStation, capture that!” to save a video clip of your recent gameplay. The default duration saved is based on your settings.
    You can also save a specific duration of your gameplay, from 15 seconds to 60 minutes. For example, to save 5 minutes, say “Hey PlayStation, capture the last 5 minutes”.
    Say “Hey PlayStation, start recording” to manually start a new gameplay recording. You can then say “Hey PlayStation, stop recording” to end the recording and save the video clip.
    Voice Command (Preview) is currently available in English for beta participants with accounts registered to the U.S. and U.K.
    "Then, use the Discord app on your mobile device or computer to get a Discord voice chat going on your PS5 console" ... sound ghetto AF

Originally Posted by Lastro View Post
    would you say it's worth getting if i dont need the replaceable components nor the paddles? what are the other selling points?

Edit: nvm read some reviews and it's hard for me to justify paying that much if i dont need these two things
    If you haven't tried a controller with back buttons or paddles I'd urge you to try it. Really makes gameplay much more seamless and enjoyable not having to remove your thumbs from the sticks.

But yea, at $200 for this one, if you don't feel you have a need or desire for these features obviously not worth it. Controller is better build quality than the DualSense but battery life is reportedly chit.

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i play claw so i never have to take my thumb off the thumbstick. tried my friend's scuff controllerband i wasnt even comfortable using the paddles because of how much i am used to using my index finger

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i play claw so i never have to take my thumb off the thumbstick. tried my friend's scuff controllerband i wasnt even comfortable using the paddles because of how much i am used to using my index finger
    How do you do it srs. Claw players are just straight savages. Good luck with your hand arthritis goals of 2030
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You must drive the women wild with those fingers.

Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    How do you do it srs. Claw players are just straight savages. Good luck with your hand arthritis goals of 2030
    This

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    kept hearing about arthritis so i actually asked my physiotherapist. he said the way i place my index is fine and that the thumbs are actually at a higher risk for arthritis not just for me but for everyone in general.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    You must drive the women wild with those fingers.
    more than you know

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been struggling to find something new I want to play after getting the Ragnarok plat. Idk yet but Dead Space isn’t really doing it for me. Started a new Bloodborne playthrough to see how it performs on PS5. When it comes to “scary” games, that’s much more my thing. Can’t remember when I last played it but cleared out the first area up to both bosses and killed Cleric Beast. Took 2 attempts. Gonna go for Papa G tonight I think.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Been struggling to find something new I want to play after getting the Ragnarok plat. Idk yet but Dead Space isn’t really doing it for me. Started a new Bloodborne playthrough to see how it performs on PS5. When it comes to “scary” games, that’s much more my thing. Can’t remember when I last played it but cleared out the first area up to both bosses and killed Cleric Beast. Took 2 attempts. Gonna go for Papa G tonight I think.
    have you tried ghostrunner? it was free on ps plus a few months ago and it's fantastic. curse of dead gods is good too if you liked hades. little nightmares is also great (and was also free on ps plus)

kena bridge of spirits is apparently good as well.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post

BB doesn't perform any differently on PS5 ... Dont know why Sony treats this game like garbage lol, not even a 60fps patch or even a remaster.

Can only hope Bluepoint is doing a remake one of these days lol.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    BB doesn't perform any differently on PS5 ... Dont know why Sony treats this game like garbage lol, not even a 60fps patch or even a remaster.

Can only hope Bluepoint is doing a remake one of these days lol.
    Remake is being made boyo that's why they've been so hush about it. It's literally the most cried over remake of any ps game, of course they are well aware lol
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Found Freeburners DualSense Edge review

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are there any gaming channels with fellow stoners or drunkards? I think that could be a gaming channel that catches on.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just dunno what channel I can personally do

I’m so good at and so into a lot of things:

Politics/current events
    Wrestling
    MMA
    Gaming
    Fish even though i am doing nothing in the hobby currently I pondered reef keeping
    Biblical/end times/prophecy

I mean I know a lot about alot of things

Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Remake is being made boyo that's why they've been so hush about it. It's literally the most cried over remake of any ps game, of course they are well aware lol
    I don’t want a remake though I just want a 60fps up res’d port.

DeS remake is gorgeous but they actually changed a ton. They like kept the combat/feel so specific but changed art style and music. The vibe of the game is way different than original. Less eerie, less ethereal and dream like. Added a bunch of music etc.

BB is a top 5 game for me and I would really not like those type of changes in that one. Where DeS I noticed but wasn’t as precious about
    SCC - Redskins - Wizards
    2021 Goal - regain the shreds

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Elvis.Costello View Post
    I don’t want a remake though I just want a 60fps up res’d port.

DeS remake is gorgeous but they actually changed a ton. They like kept the combat/feel so specific but changed art style and music. The vibe of the game is way different than original. Less eerie, less ethereal and dream like. Added a bunch of music etc.

BB is a top 5 game for me and I would really not like those type of changes in that one. Where DeS I noticed but wasn’t as precious about
    Gonna have to disagree with you on that one. First, they aren't gonna patch such an old game. BB is way too big for that. If they ever do something it would be a full remake of the engine.

Imo Demons Souls was only "eerie" because it was a brand new IP with trash graphics. I was one of the few who bought, and still have my original copy before Dark Souls came out and took the spotlight. Played it multiple times and imo the remake absolutely mogs it in every conceivable way. The manta boss fight had my jaw on the floor with how crazy the lighting and perspective was, just having you feel helpless and tiny. I fuking love Bluepoint man they are wizards. Would instabuy a BB remake by them.

Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^I can respect the difference of opinion. I guess my main sentiment is if we get BB I want it changed as little as possible lol. Bluepoint are technical wizards for sure.

This vid goes harder than I would on the topic. But I share his general opinion. (Also don’t waste 30 min watching lol but if you wanted to skim while on the chitter)

Edit: and I should clarify that I like the remake a great deal I just also like stuff about the original a lot.
    Last edited by Elvis.Costello; 02-04-2023 at 05:24 PM.
    SCC - Redskins - Wizards

Unrelated, but put a few hours into that Guardians of the Galaxy game from a couple years ago. Surprisingly very polished and well voice acted
    SCC - Redskins - Wizards

Unrelated, but put a few hours into that Guardians of the Galaxy game from a couple years ago. Surprisingly very polished and well voice acted
    Heard good things about it. Seems like one of those in betweener games you play after a big open world game. I just beat Witcher 3 last night @ 80 hours played. Got the princess ending and starting DLC next. The next gen update has been a blast and the story is still better than most games to this day. So much things to do, so many cool characters and missions/plots. My only negatives so far are of course the combat, while okay, isn't modern and responsive. And in terms of the update itself, minor stuttering while autosaving, minor blurring in some cutscenes and of course while it got a fresh coat of paint, you still see its age in terms of graphics. Minor gripes though, I had a 9/10 time so far.

^^TW3 is one of my all time favorites. I have beat it on Xbone when it came out, then ps4 pro and then PC as well when I finally built one. I’m sure I’ll get to a 4th playthrough at some point with the update. Game is just good ****. DLCs are top tier as well.
    SCC - Redskins - Wizards

Finished this up. Pretty decent game. Very technically well made. Looks and runs great, good VO. But it is still Marvel lol. So gonna be some cringe
    SCC - Redskins - Wizards

Finished this up. Pretty decent game. Very technically well made. Looks and runs great, good VO. But it is still Marvel lol. So gonna be some cringe
    Are there good villain boss fights? Spider-Man and miles by insomniac had some killer bosses.

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Picking up Hogwarts Legacy during lunch break.

I’ll add it to the games I play like 5 times but never finish. Sonic and Gotham Knights are in that club. As well as most of the Assassins Creed games.
    Proof Angels exist: OzleyASMR

“Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.”

Started Witcher 3 Blood and Wine on next gen update last night and GODDAMN it's quite the step up from the main game in beauty. Mirin so hard. Guess I'll finish this DLC in a week and will have to decide what I play next.

I'm thinking it's between Spiderman remastered and TLOU 2

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Started Witcher 3 Blood and Wine on next gen update last night and GODDAMN it's quite the step up from the main game in beauty. Mirin so hard. Guess I'll finish this DLC in a week and will have to decide what I play next.

Play TLOU2 and report back to misc with a review

Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    Play TLOU2 and report back to misc with a review
    I will for sure but part of me just wants to swing around the city with some more light storytelling as a change of pace. TLOU2 sounds like a depression simulator lol. I'll update with what I decide.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This is the right answer.

In4 the drama.
    Sig line can't be a novel

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    I didnt know this was inside all of the PS5 boxes

China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    This is the right answer.

In4 the drama.

In4 5 page thread for the 50th time
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

Finally finished Witcher 3 last night boys. Including expansions. Overall it was a great experience with the next gen upgrade. There were some minor issues with graphics that CDPR needs to work on but nothing that ruined my experience. Story was just as beautiful and ending just as satisfying as I remember

There were of course some areas that showed its age, mostly character models and animations so I'm really excited to move on to some more modern games as W3 is the only game I tried so far on my OLED.

My initial plan was to do Ragnarok or TLOU2 but for some reason I'm considering Spiderman Remastered. Just for a fun feeling game that's more upbeat, esp after playing a mature game like W3.

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    71st plat - WWE2K22!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!
    Last edited by ChristmasFnatic; 02-26-2023 at 02:46 PM.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Page 154 of 183 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 ... LastLast